TESTERMAN ELECTRICAL CO INC

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2005

We do all types of electrical wiring from changing light bulbs to wiring shopping centers. No job is to small we offer senior citizens and military discounts all pricing for jobs is done upfront before we start the work. Estimates are free we also offer 24 hours 7 days a week for emergency calls.All work comes with 1 year garantee on parts and labor our technians are qualified to handle any type of electrical situation. Testerman Electrical is licensed in Maryland Delaware and Pennsylvania....

Air Conditioning, Heating & Furnace System, Plumbing, Electrical, Energy Audit

Here at Arundel Trading Company, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the residential and commercial Electrical trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business.

We have been in buisness since 1962 servicing the baltimore area. We have been voted baltimore's best electrician 8 times by baltimore magazine. We take pride in returing all phone calls the same day and many jobs completed the same day or shortly after the call for service comes in.

09/14/2016

It did not. Although his office confirmed appointment, he did not show up and no one ever called back. I do not believe his company "blurb" and there is no way I would recommend this company!

Description of Work
Wanted estimate to replace a service entry cable.

06/16/2016

The young man who did the work seemed quite knowledgeable and friendly; he answered all my questions. He cleaned up after himself, he even brought in a vacuum. They were fair in their pricing, as well as punctual. Overall, it was a pleasant experience to work with them.

Description of Work
They fixed a couple sockets and a light fixture.

05/27/2016

I eventually ended up changing all wiring for the lights in the basement myself and doing a different kind of lighting. It would have been good to get some advice from them instead of just doing exactly what I thought I wanted. They could have recommended something better, but they did what I asked. So, I cannot blame them for that because, I did not really know what to ask for.

Description of Work
I was working in my basement and they helped me with some wiring down there.

03/28/2016

It was $99 but required materials which was the additional $60

Description of Work
Installed an outdoor electrical socket.

03/11/2016

It went well. They were efficient and they got everything done that I wanted.

Description of Work
They added two new outlets.

Category electrician

NEW AND EXISTING HOMES WITH ELECTRICAL REPAIRS AND NEW INSTALLATIONS.