RON DUCOTE CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2006

*Feel free to text me or call directly: 443-324-5766* Since 1998, Ron Ducote Construction has earned a reputation by ensuring every client's vision is carefully considered. Our client's expectations guide the work we've done. We are in the business of transforming your living space the way you wish! We are the smart choice for all your remodeling and construction needs!...

Zekes Painting

We offer quality and affordable Interior painting services.

Mattlin Electric ii, LLC

Mattlin Electric, LLC has been in business for 7 years. Has over 15 years of experience in the electrical field. 2 employees. Additional phone number 717-723-7250

Meraki Floors and Remodeling

09/30/2021

Came to my home to view bathroom and discuss the specifics of the reno I want but never contacted me as promised to give me the estimate. Guess he didn't want the job?

Description of Work
Master bathroom remodel

Category carpet installation,home remodeling

09/01/2021

My house project went great!! Ron and his staff are very professional and quality of work, excellent. I would highly recommend Ron Ducote Construction for your construction needs.

Description of Work
Deck with porch cover and exterior door

Category concrete repair,decks,roofing,siding,woodworking,doors

07/19/2021

We hired Mr. Ducote as a referral from a friend who was thrilled with his work. We desired to replace our old deck with Trex and added a screen porch. He went above and beyond on producing a quality product. Our new deck and screen porch are not only beautiful but they're rock solid. He and his crew were on time every day. They were friendly and courteous. There were no additional cost surprises to our original estimate. He even went the extra mile to call our roofer (from 2 years ago) in order to match the house shingles to the screen porch roof. I would highly recommend Ron Ducote Construction.

Description of Work
Large deck with a screened porch addition

Category decks,roofing

06/11/2021

Our new sidewalks and deck look wonderful. Ron was very respectful and punctual every day until our job was completed. Thanks

Description of Work
Three concrete sidewalks and a Deck

Category carpet installation,concrete repair,decks

12/02/2020

Ron was AMAZING! He came by to measure and get a sense for what we wanted. He took detailed notes and provided a fair quote. He was able to begin the work right away and remembered all of the details we'd discussed. The final product was better than we imagined, plus Ron was so enjoyable to be around, even bringing a little gift for our son! I cannot recommend him enough! We will DEFINITELY be using Ron again.

Description of Work
Ron built a custom built-in bench for our breakfast nook

Category woodworking,interior painters

09/19/2020

Ron gave a fair price estimate,was professional in his work,showed up on time and cleaned up every day.They also worked with me (a women)Greg did an outstanding catch when my stained glass stared to fall and saved it.They like dogs- what more could you want?

Description of Work
Bathroom remodle

Category ceramic tile,drywall,plastering,remodeling,garage builders,home builders,home remodeling

08/16/2020

Everything went very well. To accommodate our schedule, Ron came by on a Sunday morning to give us a quote. Then on the scheduled Saturday date, Ron and Greg both showed up exactly on time to do the work. They did everything exactly as we asked and were both very pleasant all day. It was extremely hot when they had to do some parts outside that day, making things tougher. Their wood work was very good, but just as impressive was how clean they kept our house during the job. At one point, as they were cutting through part of a oak floor, they had a shop vacuum running next to the blade to catch the dust. Ron even corrected our front door that was sagging and did some needed caulking for us on another part of the house at no extra charge. All in all, were were impressed with not only the quality of the work, but their professionalism, as well. We were extremely pleased with the results and would recommend Ron to to anyone looking for carpenter work.

Description of Work
Replaced old interior metal railings with wood

Category woodworking

05/18/2020

Ron was a pleasure to work with! He quickly gave me an estimate which was very reasonable) and came to do the work when he said. He also kept me up to date along the way so I always knew what was going on. And my steps look amazing!

Description of Work
I needed new steps for my front porch, as well as miscellaneous concrete repairs.

Category concrete repair

03/10/2020

Ron Ducote was 100% good on his promise to finish the job well and on time. We stayed in our house during the renovations, and at the end of each day -- for nearly three weeks, as promised -- Ron and his staff left our home in a livable, safe, and comfortable condition. The whole process could have been very disruptive, but it was not. We could not have asked for more professional skills, more attention to detail, more efficiency on the job, or friendlier workmen than Ron, Greg, Taylor, Dallas and Steve. I'd have added a "++" on the end of our A rating if I could have!

Description of Work
Walls and ceilings painted, first floor; halls, ceilings and bathroom, second floor; first-time hardwood floors installed, first floor; carpet installed, stairs and second floor hallway; wooden stair railings, banisters and newel post repaired / refurbished / refinished.

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor,interior painters,doors

12/17/2019

Excellent work, showed up on time, great to work with

Description of Work
New cement lift platform, cement walkways, deck, stairs, roof

Category concrete repair,decks,remodeling

CONCRETE, SOME ROOFING, WINDOWS, SIDING, ADDITIONS, BATHROOMS, KITCHENS, FINISHED CARPENTRY, MOLDINGS, AND DECKS. ALL ASPECTS OF CONSTRUCTION AND CARPENTRY.

PLUMBING & ELECTRIC HOWEVER WE CAN DIRECT YOU TO EXCELLENT CONTRACTORS WHO PERFORM THESE SERVICES.