RON DUCOTE CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2006

2733 LAWNDALE RD

Finksburg, MD 21048

*Feel free to text me or call directly: 443-324-5766* Since 1998, Ron Ducote Construction has earned a reputation by ensuring every client's vision is carefully considered. Our client's expectations guide the work we've done. We are in the business of transforming your living space the way you wish! We are the smart choice for all your remodeling and construction needs!...

07/04/2022

Mark L.

Ronnie is the best contractor I have ever worked with. I have replaced my roof, windows, basement, siding, sunroom, sky lights, bathroom redone and he is hands down the most professional. He put in a cement driveway and everyone who walks by asks for my contractor's name. It just looks that good. My porch railing and posts needed to be replaced along with my garage door frame and rubber lining. He does top notch work. He and one assistant showed up everyday on time ready to work. He did the work and then asked for a payment as we went through the process. He asked for input from both my wife and I which ensured we got what we wanted. HIRE RONNIOE DUCOTE Construction! My highest recommendation and he is just dang good people.

Description of Work
Driveway Replacement / Porch redone

Category concrete repair, decks

01/09/2022

Marti H.

They were punctual, professional and meticulous, very easy to work with, including making minor changes, and tiling in an unusual pattern which I drew on graph paper. They left it cleaner than they found it every day. Work was completed on schedule and within budget. Love these guys and plan to use them again!

Description of Work
Renovated 2 bathrooms, rebuilt basement staircase, removed wall btwn kit & DR, installed door btwn DR & garage, repoured front concrete step.

Category ceramic tile, concrete repair, drywall, home remodeling, doors

09/30/2021

Sharon F.

Came to my home to view bathroom and discuss the specifics of the reno I want but never contacted me as promised to give me the estimate. Guess he didn't want the job?

Description of Work
Master bathroom remodel

Category carpet installation, home remodeling

09/01/2021

Elaine B.

My house project went great!! Ron and his staff are very professional and quality of work, excellent. I would highly recommend Ron Ducote Construction for your construction needs.

Description of Work
Deck with porch cover and exterior door

Category concrete repair, decks, roofing, siding, woodworking, doors

07/19/2021

Carol M.

We hired Mr. Ducote as a referral from a friend who was thrilled with his work. We desired to replace our old deck with Trex and added a screen porch. He went above and beyond on producing a quality product. Our new deck and screen porch are not only beautiful but they're rock solid. He and his crew were on time every day. They were friendly and courteous. There were no additional cost surprises to our original estimate. He even went the extra mile to call our roofer (from 2 years ago) in order to match the house shingles to the screen porch roof. I would highly recommend Ron Ducote Construction.

Description of Work
Large deck with a screened porch addition

Category decks, roofing

06/11/2021

carol R.

Our new sidewalks and deck look wonderful. Ron was very respectful and punctual every day until our job was completed. Thanks

Description of Work
Three concrete sidewalks and a Deck

Category carpet installation, concrete repair, decks

12/02/2020

Emily S.

Ron was AMAZING! He came by to measure and get a sense for what we wanted. He took detailed notes and provided a fair quote. He was able to begin the work right away and remembered all of the details we'd discussed. The final product was better than we imagined, plus Ron was so enjoyable to be around, even bringing a little gift for our son! I cannot recommend him enough! We will DEFINITELY be using Ron again.

Description of Work
Ron built a custom built-in bench for our breakfast nook

Category woodworking, interior painters

09/19/2020

Linda O.

Ron gave a fair price estimate,was professional in his work,showed up on time and cleaned up every day.They also worked with me (a women)Greg did an outstanding catch when my stained glass stared to fall and saved it.They like dogs- what more could you want?

Description of Work
Bathroom remodle

Category ceramic tile, drywall, plastering, remodeling, garage builders, home builders, home remodeling

08/16/2020

Bruce S.

Everything went very well. To accommodate our schedule, Ron came by on a Sunday morning to give us a quote. Then on the scheduled Saturday date, Ron and Greg both showed up exactly on time to do the work. They did everything exactly as we asked and were both very pleasant all day. It was extremely hot when they had to do some parts outside that day, making things tougher. Their wood work was very good, but just as impressive was how clean they kept our house during the job. At one point, as they were cutting through part of a oak floor, they had a shop vacuum running next to the blade to catch the dust. Ron even corrected our front door that was sagging and did some needed caulking for us on another part of the house at no extra charge. All in all, were were impressed with not only the quality of the work, but their professionalism, as well. We were extremely pleased with the results and would recommend Ron to to anyone looking for carpenter work.

Description of Work
Replaced old interior metal railings with wood

Category woodworking

05/18/2020

Michelle W.

Ron was a pleasure to work with! He quickly gave me an estimate which was very reasonable) and came to do the work when he said. He also kept me up to date along the way so I always knew what was going on. And my steps look amazing!

Description of Work
I needed new steps for my front porch, as well as miscellaneous concrete repairs.

Category concrete repair

03/10/2020

Gloria C.

Ron Ducote was 100% good on his promise to finish the job well and on time. We stayed in our house during the renovations, and at the end of each day -- for nearly three weeks, as promised -- Ron and his staff left our home in a livable, safe, and comfortable condition. The whole process could have been very disruptive, but it was not. We could not have asked for more professional skills, more attention to detail, more efficiency on the job, or friendlier workmen than Ron, Greg, Taylor, Dallas and Steve. I'd have added a "++" on the end of our A rating if I could have!

Description of Work
Walls and ceilings painted, first floor; halls, ceilings and bathroom, second floor; first-time hardwood floors installed, first floor; carpet installed, stairs and second floor hallway; wooden stair railings, banisters and newel post repaired / refurbished / refinished.

Category carpet installation, hardwood floor, interior painters, doors

12/17/2019

Leslie M.

Excellent work, showed up on time, great to work with

Description of Work
New cement lift platform, cement walkways, deck, stairs, roof

Category concrete repair, decks, remodeling

11/05/2019

David M.

Very well. Ron and his partner Greg did a beautiful job with both jobs, carefully checking plumb of each and every piece of the clapboard siding. Their scribing of new work to the existing rafter extensions are perfect.

Description of Work
Install Hardy plank siding on Guest House outbuilding at my farm. Also, Ronnie did cement parging of existing CMU side wall of concrete porch of main residence.

Category concrete repair, remodeling, siding

11/02/2019

Timothy B.

Ron and Greg are consummate professionals. They completed the work as requested and scheduled. They maintained an organized and neat work area and were respectful of my time and property. I would recommend Ron and Greg to anyone. I am very pleased with my family room.

Description of Work
Repair walls damaged by French drain installation plus install ceiling spackle and paint.

Category basement remodeling

10/03/2019

Jeffrey B.

Ronnie Ducote and crew did an absolutely fantastic job building our new deck - honestly I cannot say enough good things about these guys. They were craftsman and obviously knew what they were doing. From estimating material through to finish work everything was just top notch. The little things - like square footers that stayed square all the way to depth, exact fits on cuts, perfect alignment on deck posts, fascia outlay, setting the joists so if we wanted to add lattice we could have a flush fit, etc. just indicate the care and dedication to excellence that was exhibited. Frankly impressed and delighted. I'd rehire these guys in a second ...

Description of Work
Build a deck

Category concrete repair, decks, remodeling, siding, woodworking

09/15/2019

John H.

We are extremely happy with the work. The quality of the installation, the quality of the work is excellent, done by true professionals. This is the second time Ducote Construction has done work for us and will hire then again for any future projects. They have our strong recommendation.

Description of Work
New flooring installation upstairs of our house.

Category flooring contractor, remodeling, woodworking

08/02/2019

Tam J.

Ronnie did a great job. They were very helpful and professional throughout the process. We will absolutely use him in the future for other projects. Our new deck looks amazing.

Description of Work
Replace existing deck, stairs, and railings.

07/29/2019

Mike C.

Everything went great. Ron responded quickly to my call requesting a quote. He scheduled the work for the following weekend. Ron and his associate Greg showed up and knocked it out in 2 days. Well planned and workmanship is top-notch.

Description of Work
Small deck and stairs installed to access a 2nd floor loft over the garage.

07/20/2019

Diana D.

Ronnie and his team did an excellent job once again. The stairs and the deck look beautiful. I highly recommend them for any job you may have.

Description of Work
Repair of deck and installation of stairs from deck to yard.

06/26/2019

Janetta J.

Ron exceeded my expectations! Our deck runs the entire length of our house, so it was not a small project. Due to financial constraints, I had to have the deck completed in two phases. Ronnie was flexible in his scheduling to allow the timeline to work for us. He listened carefully to what I wanted, and he was able to make it happen. Ron and his men were professional and on time. They work hard the entire time they were on site. When Ron stated when a job would be finished, I could count on it. I appreciated his honesty and work ethic. I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Remodeling Deck

06/20/2019

Robert B.

The job was had many quirks as I live in a very old house in the city. Ducote Construction met all the challenges with creative and effective solutions. I am very happy with the finished product.

Description of Work
New Backyard Fence

Category fencing

06/12/2019

Donald T.

It went very well. Ronnie gave us a timeframe and stuck to it. He did high quality work, and he was very professional. We would most definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
new concrete steps to the front of the house

Category concrete repair

05/25/2019

Robert B.

The guys did a great job. The porch looks fantastic. They were very knowledgable and detail-oriented. They worked quickly. The place was thoroughly cleaned up when they completed the job. Strong work ethic.

Description of Work
Porch Renovation

Category decks

05/17/2019

Erin G.

Although Ronnie wasn’t the guy for the job, he evaluated my issue and recommended a course of action. He was extremely helpful and professional and I will certainly be calling him when I have carpentry work to be done!!

Description of Work
I had water intrusion issues that could have been caused by a variety of items, including duct work, gutters, foundation issues, etc.

Category handyman service

05/07/2019

Alan C.

Ron and his co-worker were responsive, punctual, and very friendly. When the job was finished, my wife commented that she missed chatting with them on the way out the door in the morning. We've gotten quite a few positive comments about the mailbox, including from our postman. They also expanded the sidewalk around the mailbox to allow pedestrian pass-thru, and a reinforced concrete pad for a shed in the rear. These jobs aren't their normal area of expertise, but they did quite well. I'll definitely be using them in the future for a deck replacement, and maybe some bathroom remodels. They are pricey, but you do get what you pay for.

Description of Work
Stone mailbox/Concrete pad/sidewalk

Category concrete repair, mailbox repair

Closet America

Closet America is a privately owned and locally operated manufacturer and installer of custom home organization systems for closets, home offices, pantries, media centers, and garages. By raising the standards for quality and customer service, Closet America has steadily grown into one of the premier names in the professional organizing systems industry. We have been consistently awarded the prestigious GuildMaster Award for exceptional customer service and satisfaction.

CHESAPEAKE CLOSETS

In 1987, Chesapeake Closets was launched with a vision of creating a new kind of storage-and-organization company. We are proud to say that Chesapeake Closets is locally owned and operated and are a family business. Please call our local office today to schedule your free estimate: 410-823-7342

Offers by CHESAPEAKE CLOSETS on Angi
    Pro Stage Home Improvement

With over 20 years of experience behind the scenes at your favorite events, we offer the highest quality of work always sticking to YOUR schedule. .

Offers by Pro Stage Home Improvement  on Angi

CONCRETE, SOME ROOFING, WINDOWS, SIDING, ADDITIONS, BATHROOMS, KITCHENS, FINISHED CARPENTRY, MOLDINGS, AND DECKS. ALL ASPECTS OF CONSTRUCTION AND CARPENTRY.

PLUMBING & ELECTRIC HOWEVER WE CAN DIRECT YOU TO EXCELLENT CONTRACTORS WHO PERFORM THESE SERVICES.