Bellvale Construction Inc.

Founded 2007 • With Angi since March 2011

Hi, I am Scott Watson. I own and operator of Bellvale Construction INC. The company is a small family owned company that has bee in business since June of 2007. We started Bellvale Construction INC. to offer a new level of custom remodeling. We offer solutions to problems, not a excuse why it can not be done. We are here to build your dreams and not make you settle for less. Your imagination is the limit....

Window Nation Inc

Window Nation Inc

Window Nation is one of America's leading window replacement companies. Founded in 2006 by brothers, Harley and Aaron Magden, Window Nation has installed over 1 million windows in more than 125,000 homes across New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Ohio, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Washington D.C., Maryland, and Northern Virginia. Over the past decade, Window Nation has grown to become the 5th largest home remodeling company in the country, according to Remodeling Magazine. At Window Nation our mission is simple. We solve problems by installing solutions. We do this by offering customized products installed by highly skilled professionals at an unsurpassed value.

04/16/2012

In the middle of holiday season he found time to go check out my roof, mail images of the roof condition to my phone, and give me an estimate. While originally quoted $1000, the rise rose $100 due to the cost increases of materials - which was OK with me as it was still less than the other bid. The work was done quickly - as I was worried about more rain getting in - and he was able to show me ima...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a modest townhouse in Parkville with the kind of flat roof that needs to be done every so many years. Just before I went away on a trip I saw evidence of some moisture on an upstairs wall. From out of town, I checked Angie's list, got a couple of estimates, and selected Bellvale Construction Co. for their immediate response, willingness to send photos of my roof to me by phone, and better price.

CATEGORY roofing

06/15/2011

The work they did was great. My kitchen looks amazing. He was there every time I needed him. He is really good with price and is very good to get back to you if you have any questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Scott Watson in May to rebuild my kitchen.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

03/05/2011

It went perfectly. He was able to get all of the work done in one trip. He was neat and clean, super-nice, and reasonably priced. It wasn?t easy for him to get to my location, but he did the work for me anyway.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put new gutters on my house and fixed my leaky roof.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

All home inprovments. Decks, kitchen and bathroom remodels. roofing/ siding/ gutters. cermic, marble, granite tile.

Check, PayPal