DMV Pro Services

Essex, MD 21221

Interior painting

Interior painting

house cleaning202021239
Whole house painting and cleaning

WE OFFER SENIOR ,MILITARY AND FRONTLINE ESSENTIAL WORKERS 10% DISCOUNT . ONE-STOP- SHOP, with over 10 years of professional experience covering all your needs. Specialized in: Interior and exterior Painting, Air Duct cleaning, Gutter Cleaning & Installation ,power wash, House Cleaning , Home Remodeling, interior and exterior Repairs ,Carpet Installation ,Flooring ,Deck maintenance We give "FREE ESTIMATES" ; we are licensed and insured. We guarantee great quality results on all of our projects and our prices are fair, competitive, detailed & always disclosed upfront. We take great pride in please our customers! Give us a call today we look forward to serving you!...

Resposiveness

air duct cleaning (53)interior painting (33)house cleaning (30)gutter cleaning (25)pressure washing (12)house painting (5)deck cleaning (2)flooring (2)drywall (2)carpet installation (1)dryer vent cleaning (10)carpet cleaning (5)

03/14/2021

Great! Luis and his team of experts were 100% professional and demonstrated a work ethic like I have not seen in quite some time. Everything looks amazing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting, Drywall, Electrical, Remodeling - General

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2021

03/11/2021

I was very impressed. with the professional way the team got everything done and then cleaned up and took their trash. I have use this company for painting and if I need anything else I will use them again. I have recommended to my friend and family. Very nice people to work with and very conscientious.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Sales/Installation/Repair, Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor,air duct cleaning,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2021

01/31/2021

I was very impressed with the workers and the professionalism and the detail to their work. They were very respectful. I will use them again and will tell my friends

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2021

01/27/2021

The ladies moved quickly and the cleaning was excellent. The house was left smelling fresh and clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2021

01/20/2021

DMV Pro did a great job with the interior painting of my condo. They kept within the schedule and budget of the project. Luis is was always responsive and punctual to meetings. Would definitely use DMV Pro on my next painting project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

CATEGORY house cleaning,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2021

01/17/2021

We had coupon for $199. They came out and said we needed a lot more than what the $199 covered. They even said the coupon isn’t clear and should probably be taken down. They quoted us around $1180. Deep cleaning will include Furnace clean up -Coil clean up -Blower clean up -Main trunk -All vents -All returns -All registers -Line sanitation -Rust treatment It was just not what we expected. It may b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2021

After we had a conversation over the phone, I mentioned that with coupons there is some points to be consider. $199 price it’s not for all situations! We went out to do a free estimate, of course we don’t want be that company who gives you a price over the phone and then changed the price, but if your unit haven’t been cleaned in more than ten years, plus remodeling was done and because of that th...

01/11/2021

Great Service - staff was on time, friendly, and diligent in their work. Would recommend and also work them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2021

01/11/2021

AirDuct Cleaning, Dryer Vent cleaning and Drywall repair

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was great. The team arrived on time for the estimate appointment even worked to come out on a Sunday, and were very thorough and honest about what they could do. They arrived early for the job, although it took a little longer then they expected I think. They did a very thorough job and cleaned up after themselves. Very professional and took photos and videos of everything as they went. Totally worth doing, and worth doing right.

CATEGORY drywall,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

01/10/2021

Everything went well. The company was easy to schedule with and were upfront about the costs and how long it would take to complete.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Duct Cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2021

12/31/2020

The crew did a great job!! They also explain to me the things that were being done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Duct Cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2020

.Interior and Exterior painting ,Air Duct Cleaning and installation ,Gutter Cleaning and Installation, Carpet Cleaning and Installation ,Flooring installation ,Power wash ,Home Renovation ,Home Repairs ,Deck Maintenance ,House Cleaning .

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal