DMV Pro Services

Maryland: General

917 Freyer Ln

Essex, MD 21221

Covid 19 Disinfection and sanitation

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
Interior painting

Interior painting

house cleaning202021239
Whole house painting and cleaning

WE OFFER SENIOR ,MILITARY AND FRONTLINE ESSENTIAL WORKERS 10% DISCOUNT . ONE-STOP- SHOP, with over 10 years of professional experience covering all your needs. Specialized in: Interior and exterior Painting, Air Duct cleaning, Gutter Cleaning & Installation ,power wash, House Cleaning , Home Remodeling, interior and exterior Repairs ,Carpet Installation ,Flooring ,Deck maintenance We give "FREE ESTIMATES" ; we are licensed and insured. We guarantee great quality results on all of our projects and our prices are fair, competitive, detailed & always disclosed upfront. We take great pride in please our customers! Give us a call today we look forward to serving you!...

air duct cleaning (53)interior painting (35)house cleaning (30)gutter cleaning (25)pressure washing (12)house painting (6)deck cleaning (6)flooring (2)drywall (2)decks & porches (2)home remodeling (1)roofing (1)

09/09/2021

Luis was very professional and easy to work us. He took the time to go over details of the job, called you before going anything outside of what was discussed prior. His crew were protective of your property, cleaned up after the job and most importantly "they did an excellent job"! I can't wait for him to do my next project! Thanks Luis and I'm spreading the word about your good work! Jrob

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 09/09/2021

08/25/2021

They were professional and on time. They did a beautiful job. I have already hired them for a second job and plan to use them again in the future. Luis and his crews are highly recommended. Thank you

Description of Work
Deck Maintenance

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

07/28/2021

I can't say enough about the quality of work that was done by DMV Proservices. They are responsive, professional, and a pleasure to work with. They out bid other companies by a lot and I could not be more pleased by how my house looks. They literally touched every inch of the outside of my house and the quality of their work is second to none. Luis and Sergio are delightful to work with and can be...

Description of Work
Deck Maintenance, Painting - Exterior, Roofing, Gutter Repair & Replacement

Category decks,electrician,gutter repair,roofing,deck cleaning,house painters

Work Completed On 07/30/2021

07/24/2021

They did an excellent job. It was fast efficient and hassle free. Thanks for the hard work.

Description of Work
Deck Maintenance

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 07/23/2021

Review for DMV Pro Services - 917 Freyer Ln, Essex, MD - 39415860

06/04/2021

DMV Pro Services did an excellent job renovating my entire bathroom. The work was done in a timely manner. The workers were pleasant, respectful, and courteous. They were very tidy. They listened to what my desires were for my space and did exactly as I asked. I was very impressed with their workmanship. They were on time every day. Luis, Hector, and Jesus were phenomenal. I have already utilized ...

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodeling

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/12/2021

Review for DMV Pro Services - 917 Freyer Ln, Essex, MD - 39367853

04/21/2021

Excellent. The crew showed up on time and were very courtesy and friendly. I am very pleased with the final results of my project and will have them do many more.

Description of Work
Decks & Porches

Category decks,deck cleaning

Work Completed On 04/22/2021

04/16/2021

Luis and his crew were incredible. Finished painting my whole home in under their expected time. They were punctual and professional and their work was pristine.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 07/07/2021

03/14/2021

Great! Luis and his team of experts were 100% professional and demonstrated a work ethic like I have not seen in quite some time. Everything looks amazing!

Description of Work
Interior Painting, Drywall, Electrical, Remodeling - General

Category drywall,electrician,remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/13/2021

03/11/2021

I was very impressed. with the professional way the team got everything done and then cleaned up and took their trash. I have use this company for painting and if I need anything else I will use them again. I have recommended to my friend and family. Very nice people to work with and very conscientious.

Description of Work
Carpet Sales/Installation/Repair, Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,air duct cleaning,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

01/31/2021

I was very impressed with the workers and the professionalism and the detail to their work. They were very respectful. I will use them again and will tell my friends

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 01/31/2021

.Interior and Exterior painting ,Air Duct Cleaning and installation ,Gutter Cleaning and Installation, Carpet Cleaning and Installation ,Flooring installation ,Power wash ,Home Renovation ,Home Repairs ,Deck Maintenance ,House Cleaning .

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal, Financing Available