Shaw Computer Services

Founded 2011 • With Angi since September 2013

Shaw Computer Services is a data recovery company offering all of the services of the national chains at a fraction of the price. We can retrieve your vital files, photos, and anything else of value to you on your hard drive. We are a CDRE (Certified Data Recovery Expert) company....

COMPUTER GEEKS

We are a group of technicians who pride ourselves on eliminating your computer frustrations. No matter what the technical problem we will come up with solutions that meet your budget and your technical requirements. You call us (or schedule an appointment by clicking the book online button above), tell us what you want to accomplish, and we make it happen. We are on the job until everything is perfect and you are 100% satisfied with the result. We have over 60,000 happy clients in the area, and their (and your) satisfaction is our #1.

AIO Integrations LLC

AIO provides computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices. We are the only company on Angi.com with a BBB A+ rating providing nation-wide IT support on-site/remote services from over 1500 locations. You can call us directly at 832-402-1335, option 1 for sales, to be connected to a sales engineer if you need immediate help. You can also visit our website at https://aiosupport.net. We look forward to helping you!

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi
My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi

01/20/2021

Mr. Shaw did an excellent job. He communicated with me several times as his data recovery efforts progressed, and he recovered all the data I needed within a few days. I was very pleased with his service.

Description of Work
I needed my data recovered from a dead computer hard-drive

08/19/2020

Shaw Computer Services had worked out the problem and got back to me within eight hours of dropping off the USB, and I picked up the salvaged flash drive the next morning. Turnaround time and responsiveness were outstanding, and Mr. Shaw explained the problem and the process very clearly. I highly recommend this service.

Description of Work
Recover data from a corrupted USB flash drive.

06/17/2018

Shaw Computer Services is AWESOME! My home computer failed. It was a disk crash. SCS does Data Recovery, at a price lower than anyone I found. (Getting geeky now!) most people understand how audio into a microphone is converted into digital, and is posted on YouTube. Then your computer reads that and converts that back into audio, so you can hear it. That is Analog to Digital (A2D). Well, in a dis...

Description of Work
Computer Disk Drive recovery!

12/13/2017

Mr. Shaw was unable to recover the data on the hard disk for a price that was less than it would have cost me to send it back to the manufacturer. He takes seriously his policy of not charging anything if he is unable to recover the data, so he did not charge me anything, even though he did spend time and effort to remove the hard drive from the computer, examine it and try to find a donor drive. ...

Description of Work
Data recovery from damaged hard disk drive

08/28/2017

Mr. Shaw gave me recommendations over the phone even though he did not do my repairs. Very nice person and very responsive.

Description of Work
Computer repair

Category computer repair

We perform data recovery on hard drives, thumb drives, SD cards, etc. We have a PC3000 (the most advanced data recovery tool in the business), a clean room bench, and advanced technical support if needed.

We do not work on cell phones (except SD cards) and we do not do any form of computer repair.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa