We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Main Street Oriental Rugs

Founded 1988 • With Angi since January 2005

8290 Main St

Ellicott City, MD 21043

Since opening our doors in Ellicott City over two decades ago, Main Street Oriental Rugs has earned a reputation for offering excellent value on quality oriental rugs in the Baltimore, Annapolis, and Washington areas. We are committed to providing courteous and knowledgeable service to our customers. As a direct-importer we are able to offer customers a fine selection of authentic oriental rugs at an excellent value. As we scour the world to bring you the best value in oriental rugs. Our unique collection rugs directly imported from Persia, Turkey, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan and China is constantly evolving. We regularly find creative new designs, fresh color palettes, and exciting new styles, as well as heirloom antiques and one of a kind collectibles. Sales, repair and cleaning of area rugs. 10% Military discount....

07/31/2021

Shahin Y.

I brought in 2 antique Persian rugs for cleaning that have been in my family for decades. Moojan's (the owner) expertise of the rugs and how to clean and care for them was exactly what I was looking for. I was very satisfied with the results and will be returning to him for future rug needs. He is the best in the DMV area.

Description of Work
Rug cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

05/23/2020

Parvin E.

Excellent job cleaning my carpets and very flexible and helpful staff. I highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Cleaning the rugs

Category carpet cleaners

10/29/2019

George R.

Results were outstanding. Exceeded our expectations. Would highly recommend using them.

Description of Work
Repairing significant damage, rebinding, and deep cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

01/26/2019

SHELLEY K.

Main Street Oriental Rugs did a great job cleaning our Persian rug. We accidentally dropped a wine glass and splashed red wine all along a white border. Main Street came to the rescue. They picked up the rug the same day that I called, moved a heavy coffee table to get to it, and returned it, clean, as promised 10 days later. They did a deep cleaning and I can honestly say the colors are more vibrant now than when we sent it out. The red spots have vanished and we are very pleased with the outcome. We could not be happier. Thank you so much.

Description of Work
Cleaning of an oriental rug

10/29/2018

Ed R.

They do not do the type of work that I needed but were very pleasant and professional in my interaction with them.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Mr. [Member Name Removed], We thank you for taking the time to give us an A-rating! Wishing you all the best - Main Street Oriental Rugs

10/03/2017

Lisa L.

They did a fantastic job. I don't know what they did, but the rug looks and feels new, even the part that got the most wear. It was ready when promised and they contacted me to let me know I could pick it up. I would definitely use their services again. I was also pleased that I could support a business on Main St. in Ellicott City, which was almost wiped out by flooding in the summer of 2016.

Description of Work
I have a 30 year old Scandinavian rya rug that had never been cleaned. It's still a beautiful mid-century modern rug, so I wanted to save it. I used an Angie's LIst deal coupon to get the rug cleaned at Main Street Oriental Rugs in Ellicott City. I brought the rug to them and picked it up.

Category oriental rug cleaning

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for the generous review; we greatly appreciate your business and support, and hope to see you again in the future! Best wishes!

06/27/2017

Paul and Nancy G.

We had a wonderful experience with them. They're woven wool rugs.

Description of Work
I took two rugs in to be cleaned.

06/02/2017

John R.

ok, for $250 I expected it would look at least OK, did not look great, but satisfactory. They took 3 weeks, longer than I expected, but no problem really.

Description of Work
oriental rug cleaning

03/29/2017

Karen W.

All five look great! I've used Main Street Oriental Rugs in the past and have always been pleased with the results. They are knowledgeable about their craft and it makes you feel good when you learn something new and interesting about your own pieces!

Description of Work
I had five oriental rugs that were in need of a good cleaning. One is an antique that I purchased in Morroco years ago and we discussed redoing the fringe to protect it for many more years to come.

10/11/2016

Paul and Nancy G.

I have used them for 25 or 30 years. I have always had a good experience with them. We had a flood in our area and he had the rugs off the floor and ours were fine. I would recommend them. I've always taken my rugs to them and have always been satisfied. He had them at another office when the flood hit.

Description of Work
Main Street Oriental Rugs cleaned my rugs.

My Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Service

My Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services specializes in Providing Premium Cleaning & Restoration Services while Protecting the rest of your Home, Possessions and Environment. After working for several less than reputable companies, I decided the only way I could provide services that I could be proud of ethically and make a decent living was to go into business for myself. So I did and here I am nearly 30 Years later. Since 1992, I have been providing my services to Homeowners like you as well as some of the areas prominent Businesses, Churches, Government Offices, Nursing Homes, Office Buildings, Realtors, Restaurants, Schools, Sports Clubs etc. No matter what size the job, I place an Emphasis on Quality that is unsurpassed. If I'm not happy with the results, how can I expect them or you to be? As an I.I.C.R.C. Certified Firm and A Master Cleaner and Restorer I have the knowledge and expertise to not only to Provide You the Most Thorough Cleaning EVER or It's FREE! As the name implies, I Clean Carpet, very well I might add. I can also remove most Pet Stains & Odors. Upholstery Cleaning is performed to the highest levels attainable without risk of damaging the fabrics. Using multiple products, tools and Methodologies, I'll clean your fabrics as aggressively as Possible to get them as clean as Possible. Power Cleaning of Ceramic Tile is another service that We Excel in; renewing your floors appearance and removing the germs that are growing on your floor. Water Damage Restoration; Not only do we extract the water and dry the carpet, which is where most carpet cleaners stop, we actually dry the structure. Using Thermal Imaging and moisture probes to find the water others don't and then specialized Thermal Drying Equipment to dry the structure without totally gutting your home if possible. We'll return your home back to a Dry and Healthy Environment Then, we can put everything back together again, Restoring your home back to it's Pre-loss Condition!

Offers by My Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Service on Angi
    Oxi Fresh of Columbia Carpet Cleaning

All Oxi Fresh Employees are highly trained full-time technicians, specializing in Commercial and Residential Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. We do not use independent contractors. All employees are highly trained and taught not only how to do a great job cleaning, but also how to leave your home - nice and neat when we leave. We wear shoe covers and put down tarps/towels on your hardwood floors. You wont be left with a mess to clean up afterwards like many other subcontractors. If you are looking for a commercial cleaning job to be done - we work 7/24 to serve our commercial customers. We have a large crew, so we can 'get in and get out' as soon as possible. Carpets are typically dry in 1-2 hours, which gives us the ability to clean doctors offices, restaurants and large office buildings without disrupting your business. We accept checks and major credit card. Payment is due at the time of service.

Offers by Oxi Fresh of Columbia Carpet Cleaning on Angi
    Ayoub N&H

For three generations we have specialized in carpet cleaning, rug cleaning, in-plant Oriental & area rug cleaning, carpet installation, and repair of your floor coverings. When you're in need of new carpeting, rugs, custom runners, or hardwood flooring be sure to stop by our showroom for a wide selection to choose from.

Offers by Ayoub N&H on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Rug cleaning, rug repair, sales of fine, new and antique handmade oriental rugs, stair runner installation & appraisals of runners and rugs.

Wall to wall carpet cleaning.