Main Street Oriental Rugs

Founded 1988 • With Angi since January 2005

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Since opening our doors in Ellicott City over two decades ago, Main Street Oriental Rugs has earned a reputation for offering excellent value on quality oriental rugs in the Baltimore, Annapolis, and Washington areas. We are committed to providing courteous and knowledgeable service to our customers. As a direct-importer we are able to offer customers a fine selection of authentic oriental rugs at an excellent value. As we scour the world to bring you the best value in oriental rugs. Our unique collection rugs directly imported from Persia, Turkey, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan and China is constantly evolving. We regularly find creative new designs, fresh color palettes, and exciting new styles, as well as heirloom antiques and one of a kind collectibles. Sales, repair and cleaning of area rugs. 10% Military discount....

My Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Service

My Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services specializes in Providing Premium Cleaning & Restoration Services while Protecting the rest of your Home, Possessions and Environment. After working for several less than reputable companies, I decided the only way I could provide services that I could be proud of ethically and make a decent living was to go into business for myself. So I did and here I am nearly 30 Years later. Since 1992, I have been providing my services to Homeowners like you as well as some of the areas prominent Businesses, Churches, Government Offices, Nursing Homes, Office Buildings, Realtors, Restaurants, Schools, Sports Clubs etc. No matter what size the job, I place an Emphasis on Quality that is unsurpassed. If I'm not happy with the results, how can I expect them or you to be? As an I.I.C.R.C. Certified Firm and A Master Cleaner and Restorer I have the knowledge and expertise to not only to Provide You the Most Thorough Cleaning EVER or It's FREE! As the name implies, I Clean Carpet, very well I might add. I can also remove most Pet Stains & Odors. Upholstery Cleaning is performed to the highest levels attainable without risk of damaging the fabrics. Using multiple products, tools and Methodologies, I'll clean your fabrics as aggressively as Possible to get them as clean as Possible. Power Cleaning of Ceramic Tile is another service that We Excel in; renewing your floors appearance and removing the germs that are growing on your floor. Water Damage Restoration; Not only do we extract the water and dry the carpet, which is where most carpet cleaners stop, we actually dry the structure. Using Thermal Imaging and moisture probes to find the water others don't and then specialized Thermal Drying Equipment to dry the structure without totally gutting your home if possible. We'll return your home back to a Dry and Healthy Environment Then, we can put everything back together again, Restoring your home back to it's Pre-loss Condition!

Offers by My Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Service on Angi
Rags To Riches Luxury Cleaning and Design

Oxi Fresh of Columbia Carpet Cleaning

All Oxi Fresh Employees are highly trained full-time technicians, specializing in Commercial and Residential Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. We do not use independent contractors. All employees are highly trained and taught not only how to do a great job cleaning, but also how to leave your home - nice and neat when we leave. We wear shoe covers and put down tarps/towels on your hardwood floors. You wont be left with a mess to clean up afterwards like many other subcontractors. If you are looking for a commercial cleaning job to be done - we work 7/24 to serve our commercial customers. We have a large crew, so we can 'get in and get out' as soon as possible. Carpets are typically dry in 1-2 hours, which gives us the ability to clean doctors offices, restaurants and large office buildings without disrupting your business. We accept checks and major credit card. Payment is due at the time of service.

Offers by Oxi Fresh of Columbia Carpet Cleaning on Angi

07/31/2021

I brought in 2 antique Persian rugs for cleaning that have been in my family for decades. Moojan's (the owner) expertise of the rugs and how to clean and care for them was exactly what I was looking for. I was very satisfied with the results and will be returning to him for future rug needs. He is the best in the DMV area.

Description of Work
Rug cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

05/23/2020

Excellent job cleaning my carpets and very flexible and helpful staff. I highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Cleaning the rugs

Category carpet cleaners

10/29/2019

Results were outstanding. Exceeded our expectations. Would highly recommend using them.

Description of Work
Repairing significant damage, rebinding, and deep cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

01/26/2019

Main Street Oriental Rugs did a great job cleaning our Persian rug. We accidentally dropped a wine glass and splashed red wine all along a white border. Main Street came to the rescue. They picked up the rug the same day that I called, moved a heavy coffee table to get to it, and returned it, clean, as promised 10 days later. They did a deep cleaning and I can honestly say the colors are more vibr...

Description of Work
Cleaning of an oriental rug

Category oriental rug cleaning

10/29/2018

They do not do the type of work that I needed but were very pleasant and professional in my interaction with them.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Mr. [Member Name Removed], We thank you for taking the time to give us an A-rating! Wishing you all the best - Main Street Oriental Rugs

Rug cleaning, rug repair, sales of fine, new and antique handmade oriental rugs, stair runner installation & appraisals of runners and rugs.

Wall to wall carpet cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal