David Williams Electric

• Trade License Expiration
  • 10/21/2021

PO Box 2272

Ellicott City, MD 21041

David Williams Electric Company is proud to have served Howard County and the surrounding area for over 25 years. We specialize in providing a full range of residential electrical services for our customers. We are known for our rapid service and dedication to 100% customer satisfaction. Just ask our customers…all 12,000 of them! In addition to David Williams, founder and president, the David Williams Electric Company has attracted talented, competent and most personable electricians to the team. They include David Szarko & Vernon Williams. David Williams Electric Company was founded by and is managed by David Williams. Cost is determined by the job....

electrician (772)lighting (196)ceiling fan installation (113)home security systems (21)roofing (8)plumbers (7)water heaters (2)lawn & landscaping (2)

01/25/2021

We would definitely not recommend this company. The receptionist told us they would be here for 1 to 1.5 hours and the charge would be $165-$235. They stayed only 45 minutes (one electrician and one college-student assistant who just handed the electrician tools) and charged us $235, although they did not fix any one of the 4 things we hired them to do. They told us that one fixture needed a new t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed two light fixtures and two outlets fixed

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2021

She was a customer that you couldn't please no matter what. I even told her to send whatever she though was fair for the service and that would be fine. As of today, she hasn't sent any payment. What she said in her review above isn't true at all. We did 2098 jobs last year. When this call came in I had a feeling not to take the job and I was right.

01/16/2021

Everything was performed perfectly. David responded immediately to my Angie's list RFP and scheduled the work the same week. The electricians arrived on time, did everything as agreed-to, and cleaned up completely. They did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install 20 Amp circuit in the basement with 2 outlets. Add overhead light.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2021

08/27/2020

He was very good. The service was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed firewalls and updated the outlets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2019

07/10/2020

Initial contact, estimates, and the job itself all went very smooth. They arrived on the day and time promised. The work was well done and the price reasonable. The installer encountered an unexpected below ground interference, called me to let me know, but otherwise resolved the issue himself, handling a BG&E inspection (that in itself was something of a problem), then finished the job leaving th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install replacement post light

CATEGORY lighting,home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2018

01/03/2020

David was excellent. I found them couple years ago through Angie's List and I used them 3-4 times since then. They will be my electrician forever.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Switches and lighting fixtures.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

11/22/2019

I am very happy with my experience and wholeheartedly recommend using them. David and his team were very professional and a pleasure to do business with. I will definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom vanity, ceiling, and outdoor flood lights

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

11/22/2019

Dave and his brother Vernon did a super job. Came right on time, immediately assessed the project and proceed to install the chandelier. Very professional, clean, efficient and polite. We have a great experience and would definitely rehire Dave Williams. Strongly recommend them to anybody who needs electrical jobs being done professionally and fast. Thank you Dave!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installing a chandelier in our bedroom

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

10/17/2019

David Williams Electric is a highly professional company. The electrician arrived on time, worked very efficiently, cleaned up very well, and was very courteous. I really like this company because they are a small company so we knew exactly who was going to be entering our home! Thank you David Williams Electric!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a dedicated outlet installed on our garage.

10/15/2019

Dave and his team found the culprit, fixed the issue. Very happy with their expert knowledge and how fast they responded.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We lost entire room’s power. Circuit breaker did not help.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2019

08/08/2019

very well. two personnel worked professionally, hooked up the devices to my electrical grid. and stayed and helped me through the ring.com setup process, which connected to my wifi

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed two ring.com flood cameras and replaced an attic fan

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

Recessed lighting, ceiling fans, receptacles added, outside flood lights, light replacements, smoke detectors, circuit repairs, panel upgrades and much more.

Commercial work