CornerStone Closets and More LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2011

Furniture - Custom Made

Welcome to Cornerstone Closets, your local home organization expert serving Maryland areas. As a fully trained and authorized ORG Home dealer, we provide professionally designed and custom built organization solutions. Our complete line of home organization solutions includes unique solutions to organize closets, pantries, garages, basements, laundry rooms, and even the home office or extra bedroom. Also serving Balitmore City....

Closet America

Closet America is a privately owned and locally operated manufacturer and installer of custom home organization systems for closets, home offices, pantries, media centers, and garages. By raising the standards for quality and customer service, Closet America has steadily grown into one of the premier names in the professional organizing systems industry. We have been consistently awarded the prestigious GuildMaster Award for exceptional customer service and satisfaction.

CHESAPEAKE CLOSETS

In 1987, Chesapeake Closets was launched with a vision of creating a new kind of storage-and-organization company. We are proud to say that Chesapeake Closets is locally owned and operated and are a family business. Please call our local office today to schedule your free estimate: 410-823-7342

Offers by CHESAPEAKE CLOSETS on Angi
JD Remodeling llc

JD Remodeling is a home remodeling company specializing in major additions, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, basement remodeling, roofing, storm damage, decks, patios, windows, doors, carpentry, flooring, and painting for the interior or exterior of your home.

08/13/2015

Easy, simple, free....what more can I say? This is a family business that treats their customers like family, too!

Description of Work
We had a closet system installed a few months ago and my husband was concerned that the cabinet doors were recently rubbing and scraping together. I called Cornerstone Closets to let them know and Matt came out and made a quick and simple adjustment FREE OF CHARGE. Their customer service is truly excellent.

04/14/2015

In mid-January, we invited three A-rated closet companies to provide estimates. Joe from Cornerstone was the last of the three. He seemed to understand our design wishes better than the other two, he could put drawers under a wardrobe (which one company could not), and he matched the lower price estimate, so we went with Cornerstone. We made it clear that we had a deadline, the birth of our second...

Description of Work
They did a built-in closet in a bedroom for two small boys and a floor-to-ceiling bookcase on a wall in the basement.

01/12/2015

Overall, very well. Thought we would end up with more shelf space, but we are satified with the result.

Description of Work
placed doors on all closets and organized interior

Category closet systems,home & garage organization

05/05/2014

They designed and installed the new closet. They were neat and really concerned about the height of the top bars since I am short. They said if I ever wanted to change them I could call and they would come out at no charge. I would recommend Cornerstone to anyone! They were prompt and always returned phone calls.

Description of Work
Installed new closet

11/02/2013

Working with Cornerstone was fabulous - you will find no "buts" in this review. Diana, the designer, responded to my initial request within hours of my call and then visited my home several times to survey the space, understand my needs, and ensure that the design, materials, timing, and price met my requirements. She was even willing to collaborate directly with our designer and the builder (and ...

Description of Work
Cornerstone Closets designed and installed a 16'x10' walk in closet.

Category closet systems

Custom closet system design, sales, & installation. Closet organizer. Garage cabinets. Home office organization. Pantry organizers. Laundry organizers. Entryway storage & organization. Entertainment centers. Desk beds. Wall beds.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available