Beltsville Paving

Founded 1976 • With Angi since November 2012

Family owned & operated. License number - 10257....

Digger's Paving

Digger's Paving is a reliable asphalt paving contractor serving Pasadena & Severna Park, MD. You can trust us to handle all your paving needs. Whether you need repair, resurfacing or a total replacement, we can help. We can also sealcoat your driveway or parking lot. Call 410-320-5152 now to get an estimate from a local asphalt paving service.

All Star Contracting

"All Star Contracting LLC is a local family owned and operated company specializing in asphalt paving, concrete,masonry,sealcoating, line striping, and asphalt repair services for residential and commercial throughout Maryland. Count on us for quality paving, seal coating, and concrete services. We strive to ensure your satisfaction with our work.

Premier Paving

We are a family owned Asphalt Paving company with over 30 years combined experience. We specialize in detailed asphalt Driveway Paving and Sealcoating We only use the finest materials and offer 100% customer satisfaction. We also offer parking lot paving services, line stripping and parking Lot Sealcoating.

11/02/2012

JOHN G.

A generally unpleasant experience. Chris (the owner) was personable enough and did provide us with a low quote for the work... due to this I stuck with him even though the warning signs were present. Ultimately Chris is unable to answer his phone, he is unable to return calls, and he is unable to show up for scheduled appointments. When he does show up, expect excuses for 30 minutes on why he cant return calls or make appointments. Ultimately, I've had $1,800 dollars of work done and it looks ok even though the edge of the product has now begun to break apart. I did recontact Chris to see if he would come back out to seal it (after a month of curing time), he agreed and we set a price, date & time. Needless to say, Chris did not show up and did not call to cancel the scheduled work. I left a phone message on his cell but he never returned my call. Its amazing that someone who was interested in competing for an 8k dollar job refurnishing my driveway chose to never (ever) return any of my calls. Bottomline: I went with a family run business because i like going with the little guy... I will still practice this philosophy but will never EVER contact or use this company again. I'm unsure if I was dropped because of the small nature of my initial jobs but, due to this lackadaisical approach to business/customer relations, would recommend that everyone avoid this company. Just dont do it!

Description of Work
Added a blacktop patch to my driveway to lessen the grade into my garage (so that my cars would go into the garage).

Category driveway pavers

Residential and commercial driveways, resurfacing, patching, seal coating, snow removal, parking lots, new installations, extensions, stoning & line striping.