First State Garage Door

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2012

Garage door/opener company that repairs and sells and installs residential garage doors and openers. We are a small 3 man company operated by lifetime residents of Delaware. We utilize no subcontractors and are licensed and insured. We are members of the BBB. All of our work is warranted and our doors and openers have the best warranties avail. Our golden rule is to provide you the type of service we would want. We stand behind our work by covering parts and labor in our warranty service. Our competitors typically only cover parts....

Precision Garage Door of Delaware

Precision Garage Door of Delaware

24/7 emergency repairs. Expert garage door installation. Experienced technicians. American-made doors built to last. Proudly serving Delaware since 2002. Don't let a faulty garage door leave you vulnerable. Call now, and we'll get it fixed today.

Offers by Precision Garage Door of Delaware on Angi

06/10/2020

Frank at First State Garage Door replaced my old Craftsman 1/2 garage door opener. I contacted him on Angie's List. Frank got back to within a short time. I told him that I needed to replace my opener as the motherboard was most likely bad. He asked me a few questions and informed me of the brand he uses and the warrenty he provides as well. I agreed to price and time and a few days later Frank ar...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door opener replacement

CATEGORY garage doors

Thank you for your review. It really helps small business people like myself, I know it’s hard to know who to call for anything people need done and feel comfortable that the contractor will due the job you expect. This really helps to differentiate me from the Other guys for other perspective customers. Thanks again, Frank

10/08/2018

Frank was responsive, professional and punctual. Wish every contractor was like him. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced garage door opener

Thank you for the great review. It was my pleasure working for you. Frank Kifer

01/21/2018

went well !! ... time of install as well as time needed for install were as promised .. excellent warranty on belt and motor at such a reasonable price ($450) leads me to believe this company simply can't be beat !! ... look no further !! ... a very happy Rosemary Eng !!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
had old garage door opener replaced with a new unit . The new one has a belt driven system as the old one was chain driven ... so much smoother and quieter now ...included was keypad, 2 new sensors and 2 remotes ...works great !

09/21/2017

Owner said he did not do the very specific work I needed, but went out of his way to find a business that did. He spent a fair amount of time on the phone with me, and even followed up. I'm sure I will use this business in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Owner said he did not do the very specific work I needed.

04/24/2017

I like them very much. I recommend Fist State.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out about 6 months ago. He oiled the hinges and smoothed things out. Made sure everything was okay.

CATEGORY garage doors

24 hr service, Repair all brands of doors and openers. We sell Wayne Dalton doors and Chamberlain openers. 2 man operation, no subcontractors used. Excellent Better Business Bureau rating. Licensed and Insured

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover