UNIVERSAL CONTRACTORS

Founded 1977 • With Angi since February 2006

Springwood Gardens Landscape

DBA - Springwood Gardens LLC. Our design build team offers over 40 years of experience and quality service. We are fully insured, and references available upon request. All work is guaranteed. Ask about our follow-up program that gives you two free check-ups for one year after we complete any project!

DJA Landscape & Irrigation

DJA Landscape & Irrigation Inc. is a design build firm serving the Howard & Baltimore area. We specialize in custom landscapes and automatic sprinkler systems. For 24 years, DJA Landscape & Irrigation, Inc. has operated with a basic principle, to deliver a professional product, on time, in a manner that exceeds our customer's expectations. Our local referral base is a testament to our operating principle.

East Coast Landscape Design

IN BUSINESS SINCE 1979. 15 EMPLOYEES. All WORK IN HOUSE EXCEPT FOR FENCING. ALL EMPLOYEES DRUG TESTED AND BACKGROUND CHECKED. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. LICENSE #42490. INSURANCE #Q89-0102236-M. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: mark@eclandscapedesign.com.

10/27/2006

KIM D.

I was desperate to have the work done before our new fence was installed, but couldn't get a contractor to return my call. The few who did never got back to me after looking at the job. I finally found a man who said he'd do the job for $3500. During the weeks I waited for him to show, someone else said he'd do it for $2000. I canceled man #1, then man #2 didn't show and wouldn't call me back. (He never did). I was literally going through the phone book when I found Dominick. I left him a voice mail, he called me back and looked at the job that very day. His price was so reasonable that I was sure I'd never see him again but he promised I would. He understood my urgency, said he'd do the work within a week, and then actually showed up a day early! We are 100% satisfied with his work. In fact, I recently gave his card to a friend who was having similar problems with contractors not calling. He did the work promptly at a fraction of the cost others had quoted and she too is thrilled!

Description of Work
Removed stump, leveled backyard, built swails to direct water from hillside and spread two loads of topsoil

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

02/01/2006

I have ordered twice from them. They are very easy to deal with. The price is fair, and they have made valuable suggestions about my orders. For instance, how to blend the products to get the right combo for my needs. Flat delivery charge was less than a better known company much closer to me. Agreed to deliver without someone being home, left check on door. These folks understand customer service!

Description of Work
Delivered topsoil and leafgro soil amendment. They also offer many types of mulch, landscape rock, etc.

Category landscaping