Ríos Remodeling LLC

Founded undefined

We have over 15 years of experience in remodeling, painting, garage door service, and housecleaning and will help with moving your dreams to reality! We offer painting color consultations and make your house look like new with a fresh look and feel. Renovating your bathroom is one of the most

2022 Super Service Award

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Interior Projects

interior painting

Examples of interior projects we have completed.
View project

garage doors (11)home remodeling (9)interior painting (8)house painting (5)decks & porches (4)plumbers (2)flooring (2)tile installation (2)stamped concrete (1)basement remodeling (1)wallpaper removal (1)house cleaning (23)

01/24/2023

Elissa L.

Rios Remodeling did a wonderful job on my kitchen. Substantial completion in one week and returned to finish promptly the following week when missing items arrived. They allowed me to add to scope during the job at very reasonable price adjustments. Cleaned up every day so that my house was not left as a disaster. Ricki was a pleasure to deal with on the business end and Alex, the supervisor and primary worker, was careful, efficient, polite, and responsible. Exceeded expectations.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced cabinets and countertop, made some plumbing revisions, installed backsplash, painted.

12/17/2022

linda J.

Rios Remodeling showed up on time, did efficient work, and was courteous to the homeowner. Would give more than 5 stars if I could, and I would definitely reach out to them again for other remodeling work. The owner was very enthusiastic about the job and I was able to get a quick appointment. It was a straightforward smooth process and he even checked in after the job to make sure everything was okay. Excellent experience! I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Garage Door Repair

Work Completed On 12/17/2022

12/05/2022

Ellen E.

Quick, responsive, honest. I got a quote from a specialty chain for a full primary bath remodel that was substantially higher than expected. Ricky's quote was $10K less than the chain's and covered more changes. David, who did almost all the work solo, was *amazing* in his talent and skill. The language barrier means that I didn't express some of my thoughts clearly enough, but most of what came out differently from my vision was graciously corrected and the rest is fine. Ricky did ask me to locate and directly order as many fixtures as I could; this meant I had full control over exactly what I got (but made some mistakes such as badly angled drain pulls in the faucets). My purchase costs were deducted from my final payment. My 20 year old shower had been leaking into the room below. They fixed that and then some, using better quality underflooring and fittings to make sure the new one will last.

Description of Work
Demolish and replace primary bathroom, keeping current vanity, mirror, medicine cabinet, and tub. Fully retile, add tile to walls surrounding toilet. Install recessed lighting with dimmer switches. Add GFCI outlet to toilet area (possible future bidet). Paint walls. Patch holes in ceiling of room below bathroom. Fully replace standing shower and its fixtures, tiling up to ceiling, putting in new glass with double sliding doors. Replace wood ledge between vanity and tub with new wood top, paint to match tile. Install new towel rack.

11/28/2022

Ryan C.

I've used Ricky for three separate projects now. Ricky has been able to have a crew show up within a week, and all three jobs have been beautiful and professional.

Description of Work
Replace deck and bring footers and building attachment to modern standards.

Category decks

10/09/2022

Terese R.

Ricky and his crew were amazing every step of the way! I am absolutely in LOVE with my new bathroom. Rios remodeling exceeded all my expectations. The workmanship was really good and when they made a mistake, they corrected it quickly and to my expectations. I really cannot say enough to recommend them. I plan on working with them again as soon as I can. As we speak, I am waiting for a quote-LOL.

Description of Work
total bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/09/2022

09/28/2022

Hannah J.

Ricky and his team did a fabulous job on the concrete work we had done! Would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
concrete

Category stamped concrete

Work Completed On 10/03/2022

09/03/2022

Justin S.

Ríos did a great job. Very professional, high quality work with results that exceeded our expectations. When we encountered project challenges and changes, Ríos was flexible and reasonable, focused on finding solutions.

Description of Work
Shower replacement including tile, base, and glass wall installation. Also replacement of 9 interior doors and 2 bi-fold doors.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 09/03/2022

Review for Ríos Remodeling LLC  - 6775 Old Waterloo Rd, Elkridge, MD - 39859994

04/01/2022

Hannah J.

Ricky and his team are incredible! Communication was consistent and constant. Our need was a bit of an emergency and they started and finished the job quickly.

Description of Work
plumbing work

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 04/03/2022

03/29/2022

Monica B.

From the initial phone call Ricky was friendly, attentive, and professional. Once we met up for the estimate, his customer service won me over, and I'm very happy and pleased that I hired him and his team! They completed the work in stellar fashion and ahead of schedule. Their attention to detail, and ability to make me feel comfortable throughout the whole process was outstanding. Sometimes as a female business owner, you find people don't give you the same respect as they may give males, but not Rios Remodeling they treated me with respect, and was very professional and very passionate about the work they provide. I plan to hire Ricky and his company everytime I need a house related project. I wish I could give them 10 stars! When you hire Rios you will be very pleased and happy that you did.

Description of Work
Remodel 2 full bathrooms and kitchen

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/21/2022

03/10/2022

Aye O.

Excellent!! My project was for painting of a 3 bedroom townhouse and renovation of the kitchen and installment of vinyl floors throughout. Ricky is true to his word, which, in my opinion, is hard to find with contractors today. He also really cares about the quality of his work and communicates well regarding job progress and expected completion. I added stuff after the fact and he was clear about pricing and everything was done in a timely manner and with excellence! I'm very happy with the completed work! Thanks Ricky!

Description of Work
general remodeling

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 03/25/2022

Thank you so much for the opportunity to work for you.

03/08/2022

Mindy T.

Ricky and his team did an exemplary job on my remodel of my kitchen, 3 bathrooms, full house luxury vinyl flooring and paint. The crew removed wall paper, tile flooring, old cabinets and exposed brick bring my home to a modem design from top to bottom. His crew was always on time, professional and courteous as well as worked very hard to get the job done in a little over 2 weeks. I highly recommend Rios Remodeling for any aspect of remodeling you need done. I can't say enough good things about this company. They were a joy to work with!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen, Flooring, Bathrooms, Painting Full House

Category remodeling, wallpaper removal, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/02/2022

Review for Ríos Remodeling LLC  - 6775 Old Waterloo Rd, Elkridge, MD - 39652994

02/03/2022

Clifford W.

Ricky and his team were very excellent workers. Actually they’re one of the most professional/high performing contractors I’ve ever hired! Ricky is very personable, relatable and has a great work ethic. I would highly recommend hiring for any service or upcoming projects. You won’t be disappointed!

Description of Work
kitchen remodeling

Work Completed On 02/03/2022

01/27/2022

Bryan S.

Excellent Services and quick to complete the job! Mr. Rios is awesome to work with!

Description of Work
paint and carpet

Category flooring contractor, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/21/2022

12/19/2021

Anushka S.

Ricky was so professional and did such an excellent job remodeling my basement. I would absolutely hire him again or refer my friends and family to him.

Description of Work
basement

Category home remodeling, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 12/17/2021

11/18/2021

Samanta C.

rio’s company did an excellent job on my deck im very satisfied.

Description of Work
build new deck

Category decks

Work Completed On 11/18/2021

11/15/2021

Fredy M.

Very fast and professional Thank you.

Description of Work
deck and kitchen remodeling

Category remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/15/2021

11/09/2021

Tyrone G.

very good Work done for my new garage door the workers are on time and responsible.Will use this company again

Description of Work
garage door

Work Completed On 11/09/2021

11/06/2021

Ray B.

Good quality work, very happy with kob

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Work Completed On 11/13/2021

11/06/2021

Michael B.

Very responsive service and quality work. Rios were prompt and handled all the details related to the job.

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Work Completed On 11/15/2021

10/28/2021

Abin N.

Rio's did an excellent job he started on the time he said he would and finished!!. Very professional I will definitely be working with them in the future

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Category house painters

Work Completed On 11/26/2021

Review for Ríos Remodeling LLC  - 6775 Old Waterloo Rd, Elkridge, MD - 39554546

10/26/2021

Pauline D.

I had them out last week and they did a great job on the trim on the house so I had them back to do the kitchen. Looks great !!!

Description of Work
Paint kitchen

Category decks, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/26/2021

10/20/2021

Pauline D.

Start to finish no problems. Looks great and reasonably priced and professional. Friendly crew.

Description of Work
White trim and replace door and rotted wood

Category house painters

Work Completed On 10/20/2021

10/10/2021

Sidney G.

Very professional, I would recommend them to my family.

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Work Completed On 10/10/2021