Ríos Remodeling LLC

Maryland: General
10/12/2023

6775 Old Waterloo Rd

Elkridge, MD 21075

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

We have over 15 years of experience in remodeling, painting, garage door service, and housecleaning and will help with moving your dreams to reality! We offer painting color consultations and make your house look like new with a fresh look and feel. Renovating your bathroom is one of the most affordable and impactful home renovations you can do. For housecleaning, we offer residential and commercial cleaning, one time cleaning, weekly and bi-weekly cleanings, and move-in/move-out cleaning. First time customers will get 10% off their first service!...

garage doors (6)interior painting (3)house painting (3)home remodeling (1)decks & porches (1)house cleaning (23)lawn & landscaping (1)

10/20/2021

Start to finish no problems. Looks great and reasonably priced and professional. Friendly crew.

Description of Work
White trim and replace door and rotted wood

Category house painters

Work Completed On 10/20/2021

10/10/2021

Very professional, I would recommend them to my family.

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Work Completed On 10/10/2021

10/10/2021

Excellent communications and workmanship. Cleaned work area daily. We have already rehired for a second project and results are mirroring the house painting. Now have Rios on speed dial.

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Category remodeling,house painters

Work Completed On 10/10/2021

10/09/2021

Very excellent service . Staff was professional and did the job correctly .

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Work Completed On 10/09/2021

10/09/2021

This company was great to work with ! Would definitely recommend to friends and family , I’m so happy with the work they did for me ! Thank you again !

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Work Completed On 10/09/2021

09/11/2021

Rios Remodeling llc. They were so professional gave me amazing service. Very fast and polite I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for any type of house remodeling Rios is the one for the job!!!

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Work Completed On 09/11/2021

09/09/2021

It went amazing, I was expecting a normal installation, Rios Remodeling made me a custom Door and did professional work. The design and process was flawless. I couldn’t be happier with how my Garage Doors turned out.

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Work Completed On 09/09/2021

09/09/2021

Rios remolding did an amazing job installing my garage door. They were very professional I would definitely recommend to friends and family. The service was outstanding I’ve never been happier with my new garage it completed my dream home

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Work Completed On 09/09/2021

08/26/2021

Rios remodeling and his crew did a wonderful job on the interior and exterior of my house! Glad I chose them and I will be back to do business with them, I will also recommend them to everyone I know!!!!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/26/2021

08/14/2021

Rios remodeling and his crew did an amazing job on my new deck it looks amazing. The best work I’ve ever seen I highly recommend to friends and family

Description of Work
Decks & Porches

Category decks

Work Completed On 08/14/2021

Painting and remodeling, garage doors.