Floormax, a Carpet N Things Company

With Angi since March 2011

AG Construction & Flooring

AG Construction is a licensed small business dedicated to providing customers with the highest quality work, while keeping pricing very fair and affordable. With more than 10 years experience restoring, refinishing, and installing wood floors owner/operator Aaron Goodman personally oversees all projects. When you work with AG Construction you know you are getting the work of skilled professionals who are committed to giving customers the personal care and attention they deserve. We offer free estimates and promise an honest assessment of your project. We don't believe in taking on jobs for which we can not provide the best-possible service. AG Construction is committed to prompt and reliable scheduling.

Offers by AG Construction & Flooring on Angi
JCabido Remodeling

Super Service Award winner. We are a local business that originated in 2001 in Silver Spring, MD. Since then, our team of remodeling experts have been working non-stop around the DC-Metro area. Our number of employees depend on job type and size, averaging from around 3-7 employees working at a job site. We offer great prices and great payment plans! Money should never be an obstacle when you want your dream home.

Offers by JCabido Remodeling on Angi
PriceCo Floors Inc

Carpet Special: Mention this ad to your sales rep and receive free upgraded memory foam padding on select stocking carpets. See store for details. While Supplies Last. We are a family owned and operated flooring sales and installation company located in Laurel, MD and serving Maryland, Washington D.C. and Norther Virginia. We specialize in selling and installing carpet, hardwood, luxury vinyl tiles and laminate flooring. It is our goal to go above and beyond expectations to earn your business and ensure that you are continually satisfied with your new floors. Contact us for a free on-location estimate or come visit us our showroom located in Laurel, MD. We gurantee the best prices & service. We stand behind all our work & products. Most of our products are purchased by truckloads so our customers can get the best prices & quality. We carry all the major brand names with the best warranties. Our showroom and warehouse are located in Laurel, Maryland and we can be reached easily at all times. Give us a chance to earn your business, you won't regret it. Visit us at www.PriceCoFloors.com Additional email - Ash@pricecofloors.com.

Offers by PriceCo Floors Inc on Angi

04/28/2021

Went to the Floormax in Elkridge and worked with Amir. Very knowledgeable and easy to work with! Installed 1,050 sq ft of Pergo Extreme (LVP) flooring in the basement, including trim, transitions, etc. Total cost was $9K ($6K for flooring and $3K for install). Crew came in and banged it out in 2 days. They worked very hard and very efficiently. Overall, excellent experience!

Description of Work
LVP Flooring for Basement

08/21/2015

Description of Work
Met with the saleman at the store. Received excellent service and recommendations regarding the type of floor that would work best. We purchased the materials for the installation of the dura ceramic kitchen floor. Floor was installed by an independent contractor.

08/27/2014

THESE FOLKS WERE PUNCTUAL!!! There was a two (2) man crew that arrived at my home at 8:30AM. They have to remove my old floor in its entirety (the floors were beat and could not be resanded...that is why I chose to get a new floor) before installing the new wood. They were careful to cover up any items in my home to protect them from dust. The crew got the old floor out in about 2 hours. It took t...

Description of Work
FloorMax, out of their Columbia/Elkridge location, sold me new prefinished hardwood flooring for my 80 year old home in Silver Spring, MD. Amir, Sales Consultant, was very knowledgable in regard to the options available and provided me with several different samples of flooring. They had a wide selection of wood-types and colors. With prefinished floors, there is normally a large bevel in between the boards (I did not like that look). Amir recommended a specific brand (Mercier) that was manufactured in Canada. These floors had "micro-bevels" and the floor looked much smoother than other brands I looked at while at other flooring stores. A few days later I decided to buy from FloorMax. I contacted Amir and he came to my home a few days later to take measurements and provide a formal estimate (he should up on time, too). He was very detailed in explaining everything that would need to be completed. Although the wood flooring I chose was higher in cost than others I looked at, I thought the quality was better. While I was told that it would take a few weeks for the wood to be ordered and for the install to be scheduled, FloorMax contacted me within severn (7) days to schedule everything.

Category flooring contractor

CARPET, VINYL, LAMINATE, CERAMIC TILE, HARDWOOD, AREA RUGS, SAND & FINISH EXISTING HARDWOOD FLOORS, REPAIR MOST TYPES OF FLOORING & RE-STRETCH CARPET.