Dj Floors LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since March 2011

7020 Troy Hill Dr Ste N-P

Elkridge, MD 21075

DJ Floors & Remodeling is your premier source for all of your carpet, hardwood flooring, painting and ceramic tiles needs. We specialize in every aspect of Carpet, Hardwood Flooring and Ceramic Tiles including Carpet Installation, Hardwood Flooring installation, repair, refinishing,Ceramic Tile Installation and Painting. Whether you have just moved into a brand new home or are looking to start a remodeling project, DJ Hardwood Floors is here to help you every step of the way. We are Licensed and Insured for both Residential and Commercial. Our professional installers will help you select the hardwood flooring and ceramic Tile that is perfect for you. Our goal is to help you achieve the elegance and beauty in your home that you have always dreamed of....

10/28/2020

LONIA A.

It was really great! They helped me choose the right product, and did exactly what I asked them to do.

Description of Work
They installed our living room floor.

Category flooring contractor

10/20/2019

Indranjan R.

DJ Floors is my favorite company for flooring and tiles and have done lot of work in my house earlier. I wanted to get an old fiberglass shower pan removed and replaced with a concrete pan with tiles along with a new shower door. As always, DJ Floors did an excellent job with it and built the concrete pan on-site along with installing the waterproofing membrane, cement board, new drain etc. Finally they installed tiles on the shower pan, base wall and curb. I provided some of the materials likes tiles, door etc. As always my experience with DJ Floors was excellent due to their professionalism, quality of work and very competitive pricing. I will highly recommend them and use them again in the future. I have recommended them to my friends in the past and will continue to do so.

Description of Work
Build new shower pan with tiles after removing old fiberglass pan

10/17/2018

David D.

The guys who delivered the materials a week ahead of the start of work were nice and professional. And, the two guys who spent four days removing carpet and installing the new hardwood floors did a great job! We could not be more satisfied with the results!!!

Description of Work
Had carpets on upper floor replaced with hardwood

09/18/2018

Eldon S.

We had a glitch or two but they took care of us. Lilly in the showroom to Magnus and all the installers were very very good at their jobs as well as kind and professional! I HIGHLY recommend them.

Description of Work
Carpeted 4-rooms. Hardwood and laminate Floors on 2

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

08/21/2017

Bruce J.

They arrived exactly on time and finished ahead of schedule. From what we can see, everyone was done exactly right.

Description of Work
Installing a hardwood floor in a bedroom.

Category hardwood floor

08/17/2017

Julie P.

I don't write reviews often but my experience with DJ flooring was exceptional! The gentlemen they had working in the house refinishing my oak floors were very professional and pleasant. They really knew what they were doing. My floors were sanded throughout my house and hand stained and protective coat was also hand done! The price was reasonable and the work far exceeded my expectations! I would highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Whole house had oak hardwood floors sanded, stained and protective coats added.

05/12/2017

Anna G.

It is not very often that I am compelled to write a review but I felt that it was an absolute must this time. So far I have contracted DJ Floors 2 times and both times I was very impressed with every aspect of the work that this company performed. They were very quick to respond to my questions. The prices are more than reasonable and the actual work is excellent. First time I have contracted them a little over a month ago to replace carpeting on the steps leading to the second floor and the corridor on the second floor. They did a great job installing hardwood instead of carpeting and cleaned up the area rally well after they were done. Second time was a couple of days ago to replace an existing hardwood flooring in a very large family room and a couple of steps. The crew arrived at 8AM and left around 12PM! Everything was done! The floor looks spectacular! Again they cleaned up after everything was done extremely well. This company does fantastic job weather it is customer service related or the installation itself! Very pleased with DJ Floors! My daughter is having her floors replaces very soon and I am definitely engaging DJ Floors to do the job. Fantastic job!

Description of Work
Hardwood floor and steps installation.

05/03/2017

Linda H.

Went great, the team was professional and efficient.

Description of Work
Purchase and installation of hardwood flooring

04/30/2017

Ian F.

Very well. They were response, quick, high quality, and completed everything professionally.

Description of Work
Refinish floor, replace carpet, add new hardwood to kitchen.

Category hardwood floor,home remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for choosing DJ Floors. I are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our work! Our goal is to make our clients happy!!! Sincerely, DJ Floors' team!

04/12/2017

Eric G.

Excellent- would definitely hire again

Description of Work
New hardwood floors

Category hardwood floor

RestoreUnow

WATER, FIRE & MOLD Damage Restoration & Clean-up Services! When disaster strikes your home or business, you need an experienced professional company to restore your property back to pre-loss condition. We offer immediate disaster response and can work with your insurance company. Having a disaster happen can be a traumatic time in your life and we understand every aspect of this. Our goal is to not only restore your home or business properly but to also ease your mind. From the initial phone call until after we've completed the work, we promise you'll be completely satisfied. We urge you to take a few moments to read our reviews, learn about our services, and contact us with any questions you may have.

My Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Service

My Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services specializes in Providing Premium Cleaning & Restoration Services while Protecting the rest of your Home, Possessions and Environment. After working for several less than reputable companies, I decided the only way I could provide services that I could be proud of ethically and make a decent living was to go into business for myself. So I did and here I am nearly 30 Years later. Since 1992, I have been providing my services to Homeowners like you as well as some of the areas prominent Businesses, Churches, Government Offices, Nursing Homes, Office Buildings, Realtors, Restaurants, Schools, Sports Clubs etc. No matter what size the job, I place an Emphasis on Quality that is unsurpassed. If I'm not happy with the results, how can I expect them or you to be? As an I.I.C.R.C. Certified Firm and A Master Cleaner and Restorer I have the knowledge and expertise to not only to Provide You the Most Thorough Cleaning EVER or It's FREE! As the name implies, I Clean Carpet, very well I might add. I can also remove most Pet Stains & Odors. Upholstery Cleaning is performed to the highest levels attainable without risk of damaging the fabrics. Using multiple products, tools and Methodologies, I'll clean your fabrics as aggressively as Possible to get them as clean as Possible. Power Cleaning of Ceramic Tile is another service that We Excel in; renewing your floors appearance and removing the germs that are growing on your floor. Water Damage Restoration; Not only do we extract the water and dry the carpet, which is where most carpet cleaners stop, we actually dry the structure. Using Thermal Imaging and moisture probes to find the water others don't and then specialized Thermal Drying Equipment to dry the structure without totally gutting your home if possible. We'll return your home back to a Dry and Healthy Environment Then, we can put everything back together again, Restoring your home back to it's Pre-loss Condition!

Offers by My Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Service on Angi
    Flood Crew LLC

*24 Hours Emergency Service Response Call 571-332-3890* Flood Crew works with all insurance carriers and offers a Free Infrared Inspection* Throughout our history we have developed superior technology and processes with one goal in mind – a healthy indoor environment! We are the choice for many homeowners, realtors and businesses. Flood Crew is a full cleaning & restoration company based out of Sterling, Va since 2008. We believe in providing top notch service when you need us most. You can be assured that every job is done with the highest of skills. Serving Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC. Call our office at 571-332-3890

Offers by Flood Crew LLC on Angi
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing

Hardwood floor sales, installation, refinishing, ceramic tile & bathroom remodeling.