A PLUS Power Washing Service

Founded 2005 • With Angi since February 2016

7717 Alastor Ct

Elkridge, MD 21075

A PLUS Power Washing Service is a locally owned company that specializes in cleaning the exterior surfaces of your home or business. We will clean your siding, brick work, modular home/ RV, sidewalks, driveways, pool areas, decks, or patios. We make sure we meet every expectation before we leave your home or business....

07/03/2020

Leanne M.

Antonio was FANTASTIC! He did an incredible job of getting years of crud off our siding and left everything clean and sparkling. Would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Power washing of siding, shed, windows, and gutters

Category pressure washing

Thank you! It was great to work with you! Have an awesome summer!

06/22/2019

LUCY V.

Antonio was a pleasure to work with. He crossed ten minutes over the Bay Bridge to service me and did an excellent job. Other companies on Angie's List wouldn't cross the bridge so I am grateful. My light yellow siding is clean again and looks great. I highly recommend Antonio.

Description of Work
I needed house power washed

Category pressure washing

We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. The bridge provides a great view! Thanks for having us over! Enjoy your lovely home, it was a pleasure.

06/21/2019

John H.

Antonio was prompt and professional. His work is efficient and exceeded our expectations.

Description of Work
Power washing

Category pressure washing

Thank you, it was a pleasure to service your exterior cleaning project. You have a beautiful home!

10/24/2018

William S.

Service was great. They were there the day after I booked, and I’m happy with the result. Very easy to book and responsive to text, Angie’s list messages and phone calls.

Description of Work
We had our deck and patio power washed.

10/21/2018

Sharon B.

Antonio did a great job. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Power Wash House, Sidewalks and Wooden Steps

09/25/2018

Rick J.

Antonio came on time on schedule to complete the job - treating and cleaning all sidings, patio floor and retaining walls, basement walkout steps, etc. When I "complained" about his not cleaning my front door walk way (to be honest - I did not realize it was not in the proposal provided by Antonio in the first place), Antonio came back the second day to clean it without extra charge. Overall, Antonio was friendly and professional. I will definitely consider hiring him again as long as his prices are as reasonable as before.

Description of Work
Power washing sidings and patios

Category pressure washing

Thank you sir. We look forward to working with you again.

08/20/2018

SHARON S.

Very well.

Description of Work
Power washing house

06/29/2018

Josette J.

They were able to get the green mold and mildew off of the house. Great job!

Description of Work
Power wash house, deck, furniture

Category pressure washing

Thank you for having us out today. We wish you the absolute best!! Have a great summer.s

06/16/2018

BARBARA C.

Our house is quite large and we are on a well so we needed the power washers to bring their own water. Most did not want to do that, but this company said no problem. They were here when they said they would be, they brought enough water (so it seemed that they had the experience to judge this), and they had properly sized ladders to reach to the tops of our chimney chases. They were very thorough and the house looks almost good enough not to paint! They were completely professional and very easy to deal with.

Description of Work
Power washing to prepare for painting

Category pressure washing

It was a sincere pleasure to be part of a great project like yours! What a magnificent house you have! Thanks for having us out and giving us the opportunity. We will see you next time. I hope you enjoy the new color you chose. Take care. Thank again.

05/01/2018

Sarah Y.

Antonio was great. He answered my first call and talked about the work that needed to be done because of a homeowners association violation. There was not much to do so we agreed he would fit me in when he could. He contacted two business days later to say he could come out. He arrived on time too. The siding looks really clean! Antonio worked with me to get the documentation I needed for my HOA. I would absolutely hire him again!

Description of Work
Power Wash siding in front of townhouse

Category pressure washing

Thanks so much. Glad I could help out . Have a wonderful summer!!

04/18/2018

Patricia A.

He was very responsive and responsible with his job. No concerns at all. Great job!

Description of Work
I had my house powered washed. They were also very careful with my natural stones in the walkway.

Category pressure washing

Thank you for the opportunity and trusting us with your lovely home. Look forward to serving you again in the future. Love your landscaping! Enjoy the summer!

04/17/2018

Summer J.

They did a great job and they are amazing that's why we hire them every year.

Description of Work
They do power washing for our house and patio.

Category pressure washing

Thank you so much for your review. It was my pleasure to service you. Enjoy and have a great [Member Name Removed]!!

04/12/2018

Erin M.

It was great. we will definitely use him again if needed.

Description of Work
Power Washing

Category pressure washing

Thank you. It was a pleasure to serve you. Have a wonderful summer!

04/09/2018

Michael B.

Everything was great! No complaint at all.

Description of Work
Power washing the siding.

Category pressure washing

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the opportunity. We wish you much success. Enjoy the upcoming summer.

04/06/2018

Mike M.

It was excellent. I was very pleased with the outcome of the service.

Description of Work
They power washed my entire house, deck, fence and patio.

Category pressure washing

Thanks again [Member Name Removed]. Enjoy it! All the best.

03/26/2018

Wesley L.

Got three estimates they were the least expensive just b done was excellent They made sure I was 100% satisfied before they left Very professional Before and after pictures included of one of three surfaces cleaned

Description of Work
Power wash siding with mold and algae

Category pressure washing

Thanks for trusting us with your home sir, glad we met your expectations. We wish you all the best. Enjoy the upcoming spring and summer.

11/13/2017

sheryl L.

Antonio was very courteous and professional. He returned my calls in a timely manner and completed the work within the week that I first contacted him. His price was very fair and substantially cheaper than other companies I had contacted. Working with him was seamless and easy.

Description of Work
Power washing my deck.

Category pressure washing

Thank you so much Mrs L. We are glad to hear you are completely happy and enjoyed the opportunity to bring you great service. Have a great holiday season.

08/07/2017

alicea C.

It was a good experience. I would hire him again. I told him I was going to hire him for future projects so he was pretty good. He power washed the front porch. He went a little bit above and beyond actually and washed the house without my asking him to do that. He did a good job.

Description of Work
Power washed front porch and house.

Category pressure washing

Thank you Ms. [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure to serve you. Take care Antonio A PLUS Power Washing Service

06/23/2017

Thomascene W.

Antonia is great. I contacted several companies and Antonio is the only person that provided an in person estimate; and I'm glad he did. The others were quoting more without actually seeing my home. He was prompt and professional; answered all my questions regarding the washing and detergents being used.

Description of Work
Power washed the siding of end unit townhouse.

Category pressure washing

Thank you for having us out to your nice home in a beautiful community. We believe in doing everything we can to provide you a great service, and it is great to hear your feedback. Ms. W, thank you for the time to write your review and we look forward to seeing you next time. Have a spectacular summer! Antonio A PLUS Power Washing Service

06/17/2017

Marianne D.

The job exceeded our expectations. The siding literally shines, and all the mold and mildew stain are gone from the north side of the house.

Description of Work
Exterior of home and garden shed were power washed.

Category pressure washing

Thanks again to you and your sister. It was truly a pleasure to serve you. Have a wonderful summer!

06/14/2017

Valencia H.

Did excellent job very thoughtful always making sure I was pleased, on time rather early. Checked on me next day because I had to leave for emergency. Everything looked new when driving up. Will refer to everyone that need this type of service and definately will tell lots of people how great of a job he did. Be Blessed!!

Description of Work
Deck, brick all way around house, shed, basement steps wall and entry way.

Category pressure washing

Wow! I am truly thankful for the time and the effort you put into this review. As part of our policy, we want to make sure you are completely satisfied with ever aspect of your service. I hope you enjoy your beautiful home this summer and be blessed as well. Thanks so much. A PLUS Power Washing Service

05/26/2017

Hillary B.

Great job. Arrived on time. Made my house look brand new. Good job cleaning mildew from bricks. Mailbox post went from slightly white to bright white. Went the extra mile and washed pollen from deck and furniture. Great service. Mr. Grant was very friendly with a professional attitude about his work. Eager to please. Will definitely use again. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Power wash exterior of home, bricks in flower garden and viny mailbox post.

Category pressure washing

It was a real pleasure to have the opportunity to work with you. You have the nicest place in the neighborhood. Thank you so much.

03/20/2017

Ana P.

Fantastic!

Description of Work
Power Washing.

Category pressure washing

Thank you. Glad we got a chance to work together. Enjoy it!

03/10/2017

Molly S.

Very well!

Description of Work
Power wash the house and application of algae neutralizer to help prevent mold/algae from forming.

Category pressure washing

Thank you very much for the opportunity. Glad you are happy. Have a great spring and summer!

DMV Eco Bin Cleaning, LLC

DMV Eco Bin Cleaning, LLC was founded on August 17th, 2021. The mission is to establish a mobile trash / recycling waste bin cleaning and sanitation service to the Washington Metropolitan area. DMV Eco Bin Cleaning, LLC also offers a wide range of pressure washing solutions for residential and commercial applications. DMV Eco Bin Cleaning, LLC takes pride in operating a hot (200 degree) water pressure system in conjunction with industry leading eco-friendly equipment. Since our inception, DMV Eco Bin Cleaning, LLC has made the commitment to provide quality work, excellent customer service and competitive prices. What makes DMV Eco Bin Cleaning, LLC stand out from our competitors is our industry leading multi-service eco-friendly equipment, along with the addition of easy to use software to communicate, coordinate and follow up with our customers. DMV Eco Bin Cleaning, LLC was founded August 17th, 2021. We are getting close to our one-year anniversary and we are excited and motivated. DMV Eco Bin Cleaning, LLC is an owner-operated, Maryland state registered and insured business.

MPW Painting/Maryland Pro Wash

Maryland Pro wash is an independent locally owned small business. We have been in business for over 10 years. Maryland pro wash is one of the areas only contractor using the industries latest and most advanced soft wash technology. We also go by MPW Painting and MPW Basement remodeling. Our MHIC #103189.

Offers by MPW Painting/Maryland Pro Wash on Angi
    UNITED POWER WASH EXTERIOR CLEANING PROS

UNITED POWER WASH EXTERIOR CLEANING PROS SOFT WASH HOUSE WASHING ROOF CLEANING GUTTER CLEANING DRIVEWAY CLEANING FALL CLEAN UP AND MORE WINDOW CLEANING

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

We will clean your siding, brick work, modular home/ RV, sidewalks, driveways, pool areas, decks, or patios. Satisfaction guaranteed.