Cinch Mechanical

Founded 2014 • With Angi since August 2016

Cinch Mechanical is a commercial and residential plumbing service company. We offer all of the services of any ordinary plumbing company, and we also have the expertise to handle big problems that are associated with big buildings. Your problems our pleasure!...

Liberty Pure Solutions Inc

Liberty Pure Solutions Inc

Total Plumbing and Water Treatment Company, sales, installation and service of custom selected equipment. Residential and commercial delivery of purified bottled water. We service all brands of water conditioning and purification systems. We deliver solar salt and supplies. We provide pluming services as needed. We are licensed by MDE WCI119, and certified by the water quality association in the following areas - Certified Installer, Certified Sales, Certified Water specialist III. We have been servicing the area since 1988 with over 4000 customers to date.

07/27/2020

The guys that came out were professional and very friendly as well as knowledgeable. We will call them again for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A broken pipe in the basement

08/03/2017

The company owner worked through the house in turning off drain pipes even in the rain until we found the cause of the leak. He called another associate to assist him but got the job done. The pipe will need to be re-routed through the house and the company will be able to take care of this.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To determine an underground leak in the house. Water was coming out into the backyard and the water bills had become very high. The owners heard water running but could not determine where it was coming from in the house.

08/22/2016

Great, we haven't had a problem since

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pulled my toilet in thebasement and ran a snake to the main.

08/22/2016

I noticed water running from under the house. I am unable to crawl under to investigate, and scared of a major and costly problem.I called Cinch Mechanical right away and Denny arrived in no time. All suited up in a white coverall ready to take charge. He slid under about 15 feet to reach the leak, with only a few inches of clearance above him. The repair was made and I have had no problems since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cinch Mechanical owner, Denny, in the freezing cold crawled under my trailer to repair a hot water line. Was at my home within hours to make the repair. Very professional and knowledgeable, I would definitely call again.

CATEGORY plumbing

Commercial and residential plumbing service company.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check