ADVANCED GRANITE SOLUTIONS

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2008

With over a decade of experience, we fabricate and install Granite, Marble and Engineered Stone countertops, vanity tops and surfaces for residential and commercial projects throughout Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware. Innovation, technology, quality and environmental responsibility are the words

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

marble & granite (65)countertop installation (57)home remodeling (1)plumbers (6)tile installation (1)

06/29/2022

Charles W.

From measuring to install everything ran smoothly no hiccups. Great people to work with

Description of Work
Had new countertops installed

Work Completed On 06/22/2022

Review for ADVANCED GRANITE SOLUTIONS - 2111 EMMORTON PARK RD, Edgewood, MD - 39783130

05/27/2022

Rynice B.

Very well, they did an excellent work, they were prompt and they took only 4 days to complete the job.

Description of Work
They took the wall out and they put a breakfast bar. They did all my granite countertops and they put a new sink.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/27/2018

06/03/2021

Barbara R.

Everything was excellent. From the moment we had Advanced Granite solutions come out to give us an estimate, to picking out our quartz countertop, to the gentlemen that did the installation and the gentleman that did the plumbing, everyone was professional responsive and a pleasure to work with. Would definitely hire again

Description of Work
installation of new kitchen countertops

Work Completed On 06/03/2021

07/27/2020

Howard F.

They are wonderful to deal with. Great selection, excellent pricing, responsive, prompt, they simply could not have done a better job. My wife melts every single time she looks at the tops. Lastly, my wife has wanted these tops for a decade, since the kitchen remodel. Advanced made it happen! Just forwarded their information to a client for their kitchen. I apologize for the very late review

Description of Work
Kitchen Countertops

Work Completed On 03/07/2018

01/26/2020

dana R.

We we were completely satisfied with our experience at Advanced Granite — from the time we walked through the door and met Shelby until our installation was complete. We purchased a remnant piece of granite for a new vanity we had installed in our guest bathroom - a small project to say the least. Everyone at Advanced Granite treated us like we were their best customer. Great quality product and work.

Description of Work
Guest Bathroom Granite Installation

Work Completed On 12/09/2019

Review for ADVANCED GRANITE SOLUTIONS - 2111 EMMORTON PARK RD, Edgewood, MD - 38350788

11/17/2019

Toni J.

Job went well on granite install... still wrapping up tile work on backsplash. Installers took time... luckily my husband works from home.. it’s been about 2 weeks.

Description of Work
Granite installation and backsplash

Category ceramic tile, countertops, plumbing, marble & granite

Work Completed On 11/01/2019

Review for ADVANCED GRANITE SOLUTIONS - 2111 EMMORTON PARK RD, Edgewood, MD - 38238930

10/26/2018

Susan W.

Todd was extremely responsive and called to schedule an in-home estimate the moment I clicked "request a quote" on the Angie's List site. He provided an estimate for both quartz and granite. I then went to their showroom to choose the quartz I wanted (and the sink and faucet) and to schedule the measuring. The laser measuring of my kitchen was very cool. Then the installation was scheduled--counters, sink, and faucet--and it all went very smoothly--even with a run to Home Depot by the plumber for a fitting. I really like that they contract the plumber and that all the installation is done in one day, so there's no down time in teh kitchen.

Description of Work
I wanted new quart counters in my kitchen.

Cost $2,785.5

Work Completed On 07/09/2018

04/10/2018

Billy & Doedy G.

Very satisfied. Very thorough and patient. This my first time and they answered all my questions. From beginning to end, everyone we interacted with were professional and clearly experts.

Description of Work
Granite countertops for kitchen (approx 80 square ft)

Work Completed On 04/06/2018

Review for ADVANCED GRANITE SOLUTIONS - 2111 EMMORTON PARK RD, Edgewood, MD - 36971348

04/03/2018

George M.

We initially were dealing with a fabricator who did not stock slabs where we had to go to warehouses south of Balt to pick slabs. After three trips there and being overwhelmed with the choices we went to Advanced. We met Matt who spent time with use explaining about the granite grades etc. Two hours later we made a choice and had a contract. Two weeks later the counters were installed and boy are they beautiful. Their prices are fair and they have hours late into Saturday afternoon which really worked for our situation.

Description of Work
weWe needed a new countertop for our remodeled kitchen and wanted to do granite

Work Completed On 12/13/2017

02/04/2018

Lindy S.

We met Todd Turner of AGS at a home building show in York PA in November of 2017. We liked his presentation. He met with us in our home, answered all our questions, and sent an estimate. The company's information packet is extremely helpful. We selected our granite pieces (after much contemplation), from the company's massive selection. Precise measurements were taken by another AGS representative and we received a detailed quote and accompanying drawings. AGS representative Cindy guided us in all aspects of our purchase process (granite, sinks, faucets, etc.) The granite counter tops were installed professionally and as scheduled. The plumber completed his work the same day. A few small tweaks were required and prompt follow-up was given. We are extremely pleased with the result and with the helpfulness and professionalism of the AGS personnel. We highly recommend this company. Sincerely, Lindy and Steven Sweeney, New Freedom, PA

Description of Work
Granite countertops and accompanying sinks, faucets, etc. (bath and kitchen)

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 01/22/2018

Review for ADVANCED GRANITE SOLUTIONS - 2111 EMMORTON PARK RD, Edgewood, MD - 36804534

01/22/2018

Cindy W.

I did all my homework and was ready to give up on my project and then I met Kenny at AGS. He was extremely patient, knowledgeable and dedicated to service excellence.He had the experience to collaborate with others in the industry to get the job executed according to my vision and budget. My project install was to occur on the darkest day of AGS and the Harford County community. - Despite this horrific crisis, the team pulled together and made my kitchen look great. Everyday, I grateful to see the end result and blessed to meet this team- Special kudos to Kenny, Frank and Gonzales... God Bless You

Description of Work
Granite/quartz counters and island

Category countertops

Work Completed On 01/19/2018

11/11/2017

Michael J.

They took care to answer our questions and double checked the measurements. Showed up on time and got it done quickly. The seam joint in the top is virtually invisible! Some minor issues, but then I am fussy. The caulk around the sink is not perfect and the matching of the small vertical sections with the horizontal tops isn’t perfect. But the overall impression of the new counters is excellent.

Description of Work
Replaced 20 year old laminate countertops with quartz countertops

Work Completed On 11/11/2017

Review for ADVANCED GRANITE SOLUTIONS - 2111 EMMORTON PARK RD, Edgewood, MD - 36554960

10/11/2017

Aviva G.

Advanced granite solutions offered much faster, cheaper countertop installation than other competitors. The installation went smoothly and the counters look great. The company was super easy to deal with - Matt was great. I'd recommend them.

Description of Work
Kitchen counter replacement

Work Completed On 10/06/2017

09/23/2017

Tammy K.

My experience with Advanced Granite Solutions was great from the start. I found them on Angie's List and visited the store soon afterwards. I was able to view the granite slabs and spoke to Matt briefly while I was there. When Matt came to my house to measure my countertops, he remembered my name. I was impressed because there were many customers in the store the day I visited and my appointment was a week later. I received my quote the same day and I also scheduled my install. A few days before the installation date, I decided to add two additional cabinets to my kitchen. I contacted Matt via email and he told me that wasn't a problem and I should contact him when I was ready. I did a month later and my second measure and install date took place rather quickly. I also received the sale pricing from my initial quote. My countertops are beautiful and I cannot be more pleased with the service I received from AGS. Each person from Matt to the installers were courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Installation of granite countertops to include a bar

Work Completed On 08/30/2017

08/24/2017

Amy C.

Staff were professional, always willing to answer questions and provide advice, and prompt. Quality of workmanship was very good. I have nothing but positive things to say about AGS.

Description of Work
Purchase and installation of granite

Work Completed On 08/16/2017

Review for ADVANCED GRANITE SOLUTIONS - 2111 EMMORTON PARK RD, Edgewood, MD - 36103152

05/12/2017

SARA S.

They were very helpful when we were picking out the style and color. We brought home samples to view in our kitchen. The Monday evening the day before our installation they called to say that our quartz slab had cracked and they would have to find another. They even sent us a picture of the slab. Tuesday morning they called to say that they had located another one and that it was being shipped to them that day. They scheduled the installation for that Friday. On Friday morning they arrived promptly and the installation went smoothly. We are very pleased and would use them again.

Description of Work
We needed to replace the counter top in our kitchen.

Work Completed On 05/05/2017

04/10/2017

Alpha D.

The workmanship was great. The workers did a great job when they showed up. Very poor management as they did not inform us of delays. We were told the job would take 2 days and it ended up taking 5. Several nights were very late as their plumber only works part time in the evenings.

Description of Work
Kitchen countertops and bath vanities

Work Completed On 04/10/2017

11/09/2016

sandy N.

I cannot say enough good about this company-Advanced Granite Solutions! I got my quartz countertops from them and the design I loved had a very large free form swirl of black going through it. My countertops had to take a 90 degree turn and I feared that the design would look terrible if not cut perfectly! May I just say that it not only was cut perfectly, but it was installed perfectly! I am truly thrilled with everything. I highly recommend them with a 10+

Description of Work
Quartz countertops

Work Completed On 11/09/2016

09/22/2016

Stanley W.

They are beautiful service. It was perfect, they were punctual in time, they cleaned up after themselves, friendly and cooperative easy to get along with.

Description of Work
I use Advanced Granite Solutions for marble and granite services. They did a great job, they installed a couple of granite counter tops. One in my kitchen and also got a little foyer area and also a little powder room.

Work Completed On 09/08/2016

09/03/2016

D P.

The experience was great! Our salesperson was professional and prompt. The experience in the showroom was smooth and easy. We hit one snag after installation, but they came right back and repaired it.

Description of Work
We needed to update our kitchen. My husband had done most of the work on his own. The only thing that he couldn't do was the granite countertops. After looking at several crowdsourced evaluation sites, and speaking to a few vendors, we selected Advanced Granite Solutions.

Work Completed On 09/02/2016

06/22/2016

Pat W.

Staff assisted us answering questions when we visited their showroom. They were helpful but did not push one type over another. Their representative came to our home and measured the amount of quainter I would require. A date was mutually agreed upon and that date was only 10 days from our showroom visit. The installers arrived within the time window they said. Installation began after they removed the existing countertops. We made arrangements to use their plumber. He arrived and completed his work that evening. Two days later, as agreed, they came back and installed the backsplash. Very satisfied with their work and professionalism.

Description of Work
AGS installed replacement countertops in my kitchen.

Work Completed On 06/22/2016

Review for ADVANCED GRANITE SOLUTIONS - 2111 EMMORTON PARK RD, Edgewood, MD - 32053077

04/23/2016

James H.

From the beginning it was a marvelous experience. Tiffany and Cindy in the front office had a uncanny ability to steer us to the granite selections that suited us best. After three visits to their showroom, we found the perfect piece of granite. Cindy suggested we go to a bigger under the counter sink. We did and we are glad we followed her advice. We elected to have their plumber install the sink, disposal and dishwasher. The measurements went well. Brian and Oscar showed up at 11 a.m. and worked hard until 5:30 p.m. Oscar asked to see our faucet that we had purchased and said it was the wrong style for a granite counter top. So we heeded his advice and went right out and purchased a single level faucet. He was so right, it looked great and we thank Oscar for his advice. Brian was a hard worker and good at his craft. We were glad we had Eric the plumber come in to make the connections. When he left, the sink was good to go. If we had hired an outside plumber there would be a delay in using our sink. You can't go wrong if you go with this company. They know their craft and we have recommended them to many of our friends.

Description of Work
Installed new kitchen counter tops

Work Completed On 04/08/2016

04/03/2016

Laura H.

Our experience has been great from start to finish! Good customer service, good quality of work and materials and helpful tips were given.

Description of Work
Removed existing laminate counter, install Grade B granite countertop, sink, faucet and hookup plumbing.