Recinos Landscaping & Tree Services LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2014

For all your tree service needs, come to Recinos Landscaping & Tree Services LLC, A family commitment to quality. We provide residential and commercial customers in Anne Arunde and the surrounding communities with quality tree removal, tree maintenance and landscape design services. Our family-owned and operated company has been in business since 2004, and we have earned a reputation for delivering only the highest level of personalized service in every job....

Infascapes Property Management, LLC. is a family owned and operated landscape company that services Anne Arundel county, Queen Ann's County and the surrounding areas. Infascapes will go above and beyond to provide top quality work for reasonable prices. Infascapes will completely manage and maintenance your property so you can sit back and enjoy. Call us today and become part of our family.

Family owned & operated business with 5 employees.

02/21/2018

All went very well and very quickly. Very professional.

Description of Work
Tree removal and stump grinding

Category landscaping,tree service

We appreciate your review! Thank you

10/19/2017

The crew did an amazing job. When they left it looked like they'd never been there. They even seeded my whole lawn and now we have beautiful grass where it would never grow before due to too much shade. I highly recommend Recinos for all your tree removal and/or landscaping needs. Hector (the owner) couldn't have been nicer and his crew was extraordinarily hard-working and extremely professional. ...

Description of Work
Roughly 40 trees were removed from my property, many of which were extremely large. All stumps were ground and all wood was hauled away.

Category tree service

02/22/2017

we are so pleased with the work! I described what I wanted in a new walkway, and Wil (crew chief) came up with the design. It is beautiful! He and the crew worked hard, all day, every day, and took pains to get every last stone, plant, and length of sod in place. Hector (Recinos) helped me navigate the paver and plant choices (deer-resistance a must), made suggestions, and was on the premises each...

Description of Work
landscaping: hardscaping/walkway, tree-cutting and clearing, stump-grinding, sod emplacement, yard clearing, planting, mulching.

Category landscaping,tree service

I'm glad you're happy with the way things turned out. It was a pleasure working with you and transforming your front yard.

01/24/2017

Recinos prices are reasonable. Every workman I have dealt with is respectful, professional, trustworthy, and knows exactly what they are doing. Work gets done in a timely and efficient manner. I completely trust their expertise to do the jobs I require correctly.

Description of Work
I have used Recinos Landscaping for the past several years. They do all my grass cutting and other lawn maintenance. I have also had them build stone retaining walls and a stone walk.. I am our HOA treasurer, and Recinos performs all our common grounds maintenance.

01/23/2017

Everything was done perfectly. I highly recommend Recinos. They were very responsive, the first reason I chose them. They showed up on time, worked very hard and were extremely professional. Hector Recino has gone above and beyond, interfacing with the County, acquiring permits, doing the leg work... I will continue to use Recinos for all upcoming tree work and landscaping.

Description of Work
Large tree removal, basic yard maintenance and landscaping.

Category landscaping,tree service

We offer: Tall Tree Service, Stump Removal, Pruning and Thining, Lot Clearing Landscape Design / Build, Yearly tree and landscape Maintenance. Spring and Fall Clean up, Mulching and much more. Fully Licensed / Insured

Check, Financing Available