Recinos Landscaping & Tree Services LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2014

6 Esuark Circle

Edgewater, MD 21037

For all your tree service needs, come to Recinos Landscaping & Tree Services LLC, A family commitment to quality. We provide residential and commercial customers in Anne Arunde and the surrounding communities with quality tree removal, tree maintenance and landscape design services. Our

06/06/2022

Christopher H.

When other contractors estimates are sky high or they just aren't answering, Hector's team always answers the phone and had reasonable prices considering the equipment involved. His entire crew and all their equipment and machinery showed up early and worked very quickly to my surprise. They were able to creatively bring down an 80 foot tree threatening to fall on my garage and my neighbor's garage without using a crane. Multiple other small trees and a downed tree were also removed. I greatly admire people who have the passion and the drive to get things done no matter the risks involved. Ultimately, there was no damage to our properties, they did everything they said they would do, and they cleaned up all debris very nicely. Be sure to ask about stump grinding services as this was not included in the original estimate. Stump grinding was also nicely done. Would highly recommend Recinos Tree Service! Thank you Hector and team!!

Description of Work
Gets Things Done and Fast!

02/21/2018

Harold S.

All went very well and very quickly. Very professional.

Description of Work
Tree removal and stump grinding

Category landscaping, tree service

We appreciate your review! Thank you

10/19/2017

Deborah R.

The crew did an amazing job. When they left it looked like they'd never been there. They even seeded my whole lawn and now we have beautiful grass where it would never grow before due to too much shade. I highly recommend Recinos for all your tree removal and/or landscaping needs. Hector (the owner) couldn't have been nicer and his crew was extraordinarily hard-working and extremely professional. The job was competitively priced and couldn't have gone smoother!

Description of Work
Roughly 40 trees were removed from my property, many of which were extremely large. All stumps were ground and all wood was hauled away.

02/22/2017

janet C.

we are so pleased with the work! I described what I wanted in a new walkway, and Wil (crew chief) came up with the design. It is beautiful! He and the crew worked hard, all day, every day, and took pains to get every last stone, plant, and length of sod in place. Hector (Recinos) helped me navigate the paver and plant choices (deer-resistance a must), made suggestions, and was on the premises each day at least part of the day. We added more work along the way, and crew got it all done on time. Tree crew also very good, and the one doing the work on the upper sections of the trees was working about 50 feet up at times - fearless! We went from a messy, wild yard with a broken-down concrete walkway to a beautiful new front yard in three days. I absolutely recommend Recinos Landscaping for their work - very impressed.

Description of Work
landscaping: hardscaping/walkway, tree-cutting and clearing, stump-grinding, sod emplacement, yard clearing, planting, mulching.

Category landscaping, tree service

I'm glad you're happy with the way things turned out. It was a pleasure working with you and transforming your front yard.

01/24/2017

Henry L.

Recinos prices are reasonable. Every workman I have dealt with is respectful, professional, trustworthy, and knows exactly what they are doing. Work gets done in a timely and efficient manner. I completely trust their expertise to do the jobs I require correctly.

Description of Work
I have used Recinos Landscaping for the past several years. They do all my grass cutting and other lawn maintenance. I have also had them build stone retaining walls and a stone walk.. I am our HOA treasurer, and Recinos performs all our common grounds maintenance.

01/23/2017

Cindy D.

Everything was done perfectly. I highly recommend Recinos. They were very responsive, the first reason I chose them. They showed up on time, worked very hard and were extremely professional. Hector Recino has gone above and beyond, interfacing with the County, acquiring permits, doing the leg work... I will continue to use Recinos for all upcoming tree work and landscaping.

Description of Work
Large tree removal, basic yard maintenance and landscaping.

01/16/2017

Brett S.

Very professional. Very attentive to detail. The best I have worked with in this type of business.

Description of Work
Landscaping and tree service.

12/10/2016

Britt S.

They were prompt, fast, thorough, and professional. I couldn't believe how fast they got it done! Hector Recinos was great at communicating (email, phone, and in person), which is rare these days among contractors in any specialty! He even checked on local regulations for me. We had zero issues - a first in my experience among many services I've hired to paint, repair, install, etc. The price I think was fair and reasonable - only reason I gave a "B" was because I didn't compare to others, and I suspect it's not the rock bottom least expensive, but worth the cost.

Description of Work
Clearing invasive vines and shrubs, removing dead trees, trimming grasses/garden for fall.

01/23/2015

Tom B.

Perfect. I thought the price was a little high but when I compared them to other companies he beat them by at least 20%. They told me they would be there on a Wednesday and at 7am they showed up with a crew of 6. The tree was huge and everyone stopped to watch these guys taking the tree down. By 4pm the tree was down. And everything was gone. Two days latter they came and took the stump out. Love not having that tree. Will use this company again for sure.

Description of Work
I had a tree that was dropping branches on my new car. This was a very large tree and I needed it out quick. From the time I called and to the time he got there was 4 days. Other companies were a week just to get me an estimate. He took the tree down, took all the wood and made sure the yard was clean. Will you them again for sure.

09/29/2014

Sandra S.

After my initial contact, they arrived the next day for a consultation and to give me an estimate. They arrived a few days after that to do the job. They were prepared and efficient and worked non-stop until the job was finished. They were very professional and polite. They cleaned up my yard (wood chips, trash, etc.) and even laid down a tarp by their truck in front of my house so they wouldn't leave dirt on the street. They did a wonderful job and I am very pleased. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They removed some existing landscaping and three tree stumps in my back yard. Weeded and removed some existing plants in the flower bed around my deck and replanted/moved some other plants. They also leveled the area with dirt before laying sod to a portion of my back yard. Created a mulch bed around my tree and cut my grass.

Caliber Tree Services

Our story began 65 years ago with our Grandfather Henry and Uncle Kenny. They provided various home services for those in need, but did not have the budget to complete. They found ways to help people repair their homes and pay them as they could. The joy they received by being able to help others in need was worth more, than the cost of the job itself. Fast forward to present day, we still keep those core values and do our best to help those in need of our Tree Expert Services. We do this by providing fair pricing, reasonable terms, and quality workmanship to all of our customers. We go one step further for our Senior Citizens, Military, Police, Fire, and Teachers. Give us an opportunity to win your business and become your go to Tree Experts for life.

Award 2022
    Offers by Caliber Tree Services on Angi
    Infascapes

Infascapes Property Management, LLC. is a family owned and operated landscape company that services Anne Arundel county, Queen Ann's County and the surrounding areas. Infascapes will go above and beyond to provide top quality work for reasonable prices. Infascapes will completely manage and maintenance your property so you can sit back and enjoy. Call us today and become part of our family.

Bob Lester Jr Tree Service Inc

Call today for service. Licensed and insured. For your protection and ours.

Check, Financing Available
    Satisfaction

We offer: Tall Tree Service, Stump Removal, Pruning and Thining, Lot Clearing Landscape Design / Build, Yearly tree and landscape Maintenance. Spring and Fall Clean up, Mulching and much more. Fully Licensed / Insured