We are family owned and operated, for over 15 years. No job too big or small! Free estimates. We take pride in making your project as beautiful and painless as possible. We accept cash, check, master card and visa....

Closet America is a privately owned and locally operated manufacturer and installer of custom home organization systems for closets, home offices, pantries, media centers, and garages. By raising the standards for quality and customer service, Closet America has steadily grown into one of the premier names in the professional organizing systems industry. We have been consistently awarded the prestigious GuildMaster Award for exceptional customer service and satisfaction.

At Cardoza demolition we provide hauling, junk removal, denomination, and tree removal services. We pride ourselves on fair prices, and quick, safe, and efficient job services! Cardoza demolition has been in business for 5 years, we are a family based business located in MD and quickly expanding. Our staff is well trusted n polite individuals looking to meet your needs.

With almost 7 years of professional garage service experience, we are here to address all your garage door needs.

09/03/2014

In order to close on a VA loan the VA Appraiser/inspector required me to have a contractor assess the condition of the Deck. Carlos was extremely prompt and within 30 minutes of talking to him on the phone he was at the property. Carlos examined the decking, and provided his assessment of safety along with recommendations for repair. The end result was that Carlos provided me with what I needed in...

Description of Work
Same day expedited safety assessment of a 20x30 Deck.

Category handyman service

02/01/2013

Always easy to get an estimate and then schedule work. He is prompt and job is completed quickly. Always checks back to make sure we are satisfied with what was done. Will continue to use him.

Description of Work
Carlos is an excellent All around handyman and also great at remodeling and updating various rooms in our house. He has done painting for us, remodeled several bathrooms and redone trim work and lighting. He is very responsive and always ensures we are happy with the work done. Good pricing and excellent quality work.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,hardwood floor,lighting,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,pressure washing,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,foundation repair,basement remodeling

10/08/2012

See above

Description of Work
Over the years I have had C & K Home Improvements do many projects for me. The many projects include additions, decks, trim work painting, soffit & gutters, roof repair, toilet replacement, ceiling fan installation, pressure washing, yard clean up, tree removal, snow removal the list goes on. I like the fact that I deal directly with the owner Carlos, he will go out of his way to make sure you are a happy customer. With C& K you are not just a customer but you will become a friend, they treat you like family. There is no job to big or to small for C & K, Carlos has taken care of a vast array of jobs at my home and at my retail shops. One thing that really makes C & K stand out is their timeline from first call for service and first day on the job. Carlos has now on multiple occasions gone to a friend or family members house for same day service for emergencies and on one of those occasions his favorite NFL team was in the playoffs and Carlos missed half the game taking care of issues at my mother's house. That being said, I highly recommend C&K

Category decks,drywall,gutter repair,handyman service,hauling services,insulation,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,deck cleaning,pressure washing,woodworking,ceiling fans,interior painters

09/20/2012

First appointments and estimates done promptly. Jobs started on time. Communication excellent. Schedule followed. Employees polite and hard working. Quality of work good. Concerns were handled promptly.

Description of Work
This company has remodeled 3 homes and done a commercial remodel, build-out for me over the past 10 years.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,decks,drywall,flooring contractor,gutter repair,handyman service,hardwood floor,plastering,remodeling,deck cleaning,architect,home remodeling,house painters,doors,mudjacking,basement remodeling

We are a Home Improvement general Contractor offering most services. MHIC#84699

We do not have a store front.

Check, Visa, MasterCard