BENNETT WATERPROOFING

Founded 1987 • With Angi since April 2005

3914 West Shore Dr

Edgewater, MD 21037

We accept remote payment

Bennett Waterproofing has been a family owned and operated business since established in 1987. Business owner, James Bennett, personally oversees all work to ensure quality service. All of our services are very reasonably priced and we offer a lifetime warranty on all system installations. We use state of the art waterproofing equipment and techniques. We are licensed, bonded, and insured. We have hundreds of referrals from satisfied customers. Free estimates and an honest evaluation of your needs are gladly provided. Feel free to call us anytime of day or night....

basement waterproofing (35)well & water pump repair (8)excavating (5)

12/18/2020

Jamie was very helpful with consultation for my basement water proofing. I sent him a few videos of the problem we are having. Due to covid19 quarantine situation, we weren't ready to receive a visit.

Description of Work
Basement water proofing / consultation

Category excavators

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

09/18/2020

Quality job. Very professional. Would hire again!!

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

04/28/2019

Jamie came out to survey the site and make his estimate; he responded very quickly to our Angie’s List message. He prescribed an interior excavation of the area, installation of a French drain, linking up the drain with a new sump pump and routing the drain pipe outside. He originally had us scheduled for Monday, April 29. He was able to get to us two days early, and his crew arrived promptly at 7...

Description of Work
One side of our basement wall was slowly but steadily leaking during wet weather.

Work Completed On 04/27/2019

12/28/2018

James and his crew were great from start to finish! They were affordable, honest, and hardworking! Thank you for getting my basement dry again!

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 12/28/2018

10/07/2018

Not only does Bennett's French drain system look sound and well-designed, but he went the extra mile in preserving our plantings and front porch, as well as in mulching the plants and putting down new gravel on a dirt walkway. The site was cleaned up immaculately, something that I rarely see anymore from contractors. This should end the leaks in our basement. Jamie and his crew are the best, and I...

Description of Work
install a French drain system plus seal walls and slab/wall joint on below-grade walls of an existing basement

Category excavators,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 10/03/2018

05/03/2018

I called BENNETT WATERPROOFING because I thought the sump pump was not working. They were very knowledgeable, arrived on time, discussion was easy, they answered all my questions, fixed the problem and gave me very good advice. Very good company, if all contractors were like them the world would be a better place ! I will recommend them to all my friends.

Description of Work
Sump pump not working

Work Completed On 05/03/2018

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the wonderful and kind remarks! It was very nice meeting with you yesterday!

05/03/2018

After getting a few proposals from waterproofing companies, I decided to go with Bennett. James knows his business and after inspecting the problem area in the basement and outside, he provided options for me to consider. I found his pricing of the work to be similar to the other proposals solicited. He and his team were punctual, friendly and left the work area in great shape. I will certainly ca...

Description of Work
Waterproofing in basement and downspout extension

Work Completed On 04/04/2018

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working for you!

09/11/2017

He came by the house on time and gave his honest professional opinion that a landscaping company was better suited to perform the work due to an issue with the outside grade. I really appreciated the honest advice and he even took my call a couple of weeks later for more advice! Good guy, honest, professional and very helpful!

Description of Work
Waterproofing basement

Work Completed On 09/11/2017

07/01/2017

He did not charge us at all even if he traveled all the way from MD.

Description of Work
We were beyond impressed with his professionalism and honesty. He told us that frankly that all we needed to do was to change the outside pipeline that we can get it from HomeDepot and that there is no need for major basement work. Others quoted over $5000 for major work that the house probably did not need.

Work Completed On 05/30/2017

04/10/2017

I have worked with Bennett Waterproofing before and will always call them for any basement. waterproofing issues.

Description of Work
piping run outside the house to take water away from the house and sump pump areas.

Work Completed On 03/17/2017

Interior and Exterior Waterproofing Systems. Interior Basement Waterproofing including drain pipe on the perimeter of home directed to a sump pump. Additional services include: yard drainage systems, sump pump systems, window wells, dura-shield, french drains, driveway drains, downspout drainage systems, stairway drains, crawl space waterproofing, vapor barrier installation, dehumidifiers, battery back-up systems

NEW CONSTRUCTION.