Bay Breeze Heating and Cooling Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since April 2010

PO BOX 986

Edgewater, MD 21037

Bay Breeze Heating and Cooling, Inc. was established in January 01, 2001. The company was started to get back into what many companies have veered away from, which is customer service and satisfaction. Bay Breeze has a primary objective to try to provide personalized service with the utmost quality and professionalism to all of our customers. The company is locally owned out of Edgewater, Md. and servicing the Anne Arundel County and the surrounding areas. Bay Breeze provides service on all types of equipment. We are primarily a Trane dealer because we want to offer the best equipment with the best quality service. We stand 100 % behind our installation and the equipment we install. We also handle installation of new equipment and duct systems in both new homes and old homes. The company has the same idea for installation of equipment is to provide the best quality of work available. Bay Breeze offers maintenance policies during or after the original warranty has expired to maintain performance and efficiency on the system that the customer has put their investment into. The company has all of the proper state licenses and insurance needed to provide these services. This heating and cooling industry is constantly changing. The company is committed to a high standard of excellence from our employee's to the services we provide to stay up with these changes. Our dedication is for your peace of mind....

09/14/2021

David L.

They have been servicing our air conditioning units for the past 10 years or so, and their service has been excellent.

Description of Work
Regular twice a year maintenance service

06/30/2021

Kelly W.

Excellent. Highly recommend Bay Breeze. The salesperson was professional as was the installation crew. They showed up on time and did a wonderful job and cleaned up everything before they left each day. They installed 2 Trane heat pumps and air handlers in my primary home along with 2 Nest Learning Thermostats.

Description of Work
HVAC units replaced with new ones

11/19/2020

Charlene L.

Its top notch. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They did heating and cooling.

12/24/2018

Steve S.

We woke up on Thanksgiving day to find that the downstairs heat pump wasn't working. I called the emergency number and Kevin showed up within an hour. He quickly identified the problem as a bad valve on the propane backup. He didn't have the part, but was able to reprogram the system so that it would work without the backup heat. The problem ultimately turned out to be a compound problem that required a new valve and circuit board, but Bay heating was responsive and diligent at getting the right parts and working the issue until it was fixed and made sure that the parts were covered under warranty. They were very accommodating of my schedule. They were very responsive, professional and courteous. All around excellent!

Description of Work
Heating repair

06/12/2018

Steve S.

Bay Breeze was very responsive and sent a technician quickly and on time. He was very professional and efficient. He quickly identified the problem, but needed to order a part and promised to come back and finish the repair as soon as the part was in. The part took a couple of days to get, but he returned the same day that they received the part and installed it. They were easy to get in contact with and kept me well informed of the status. Excellent!

Description of Work
Repair A/C unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for taking the time to review us!!

04/06/2018

Joseph D.

The entire process was excellent. Sales/estimate, scheduling and install was excellent. This is how a company should do business. Well done Bay Breeze !

Description of Work
Install a Mitsubishi split system.

Thanks for feedback!!

03/06/2018

Michael S.

Worked with Josh on an estimate for a new heat pump and air handler. Their price was on par with other estimates I received, but Josh was very flexible and gave me several options to choose from. I hemmed and hawed for a few months, and eventually contacted Josh again and got an updated quote. I especially liked that they were willing to accommodate my special requests, like having them install a Nest thermostat that I bought separately. Other companies I contacted tried to lock me into buying a different smart thermostat that I didn't want. The install went smoothly, and the system works fine now. The only slight hiccup was that it took the installers a while to figure out how to get the Nest to work, but in the end it was fine, so it didn't bother me. After the install Josh came by to follow up.

Description of Work
Install a new heat pump and air handler

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for the Feedback!!

11/04/2017

Gwendolyn M.

The installation went very well. Because of the condition and location of the old unit there was some damage to a ceiling in our home, however the ceiling was already stained from previous problems. Installation went smoothly. They had to bring both the old and new units through our house. They did so with no dumps or scrapes. Both the heating and cooling are working very well.

Description of Work
We needed our heat pump unit replaced

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for taking the time to review us!!!

07/27/2017

Joseph K.

Fantastic! Bay Breeze Heating and Cooling Inc., was the only company that responded within 24 hours to my emergency. All the other companies I contacted via this site indicated they wouldn't be able to respond for several days, and one of those companies installed my HVAC system a few years ago. Go figure. I was given the usual 4 hour time block for the next day for service. The technician arrived within the first hour and was very professional. He determined the coolant problem right away and was in and out in about an hour and a half. I am very pleased with Bay Breeze Heating and Cooling Inc., in that they actually provided emergency services in a timely manner as advertised. Well done. I will definitely use their services again.

Description of Work
It turned out my HVAC system needed coolant to be replenished. I had been without proper A/C for a few days, and the temperature inside my home was in the high 80s.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks So much for taking the time to respond!!

07/21/2017

Steve S.

I called a little after 7:30 am and they said that a technician would be able to be at the house about noon. They also made sure that I knew about a coupon on Angie's List. Justin arrived right when he said he would and was professional and courteous. He was able to quickly diagnosis and repair the problem and check out the entire A/C unit to ensure that there were no other issues. Prompt, efficient and got the job done. Excellent.

Description of Work
Repair air conditioner

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for taking the time to review us!!!

S.N. Hvac Company

S.N. Hvac Company specialize in Ac Insulation, Air duct Insulation, Electric furnaces repair, heater insulation, gas furnace insulation, system maintenance, residential services, residential ac repair, emergency services.

Ambient Cooling & Heating LLC

We are a small business who has received the Super Service award every year beginning in 2013. With that you will receive excellent customer service from a dependable and knowledgeable master technician. We pride ourselves in honesty and reliability. For customers who want a company that is trustworthy, knowledgeable and stand behind their work this is the one for you. As of right now we have a special offer for preseason inspections at $79.95 (additional charge for additional systems). Additional Email - bryan@ambientcoolingandheating.com.

Offers by Ambient Cooling & Heating LLC on Angi
    BMC Clower Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Our team of qualified heating and air conditioning professionals receive excellent training and possess the latest cutting-edge industry knowledge. This expertise is what allows B.M.C./Clower to provide our customers with exceptional and timely service. We have been servicing the DC Metro area since 1999. We are authorized dealers of Lennox and Carrier equipment and have maintenance and service agreements available. We service all major brands of HVAC equipment and do not use sub-contractors to perform our installations. We also fabricate all duct work in house and our trucks are equipped with metal manufacturing equipment. Financing is available for new installations. Our diagnostic service rate is $98. After our initial diagnostic, we will be able to provide a flat rate price that includes all parts and labor needed to perform any necessary repairs.

MD2798
    DK05694
    Maryland State
    05/31/2021
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing Available

Indoor air quality products & accesories, Installation & Service Trane heating & air conditioning, gas furnaces, gas boilers, heat pumps. Repair all brands gas furnace, Air Conditioners, heat pumps, Oil furnaces, and boilers.

Plumbing or Electrical. ( We Do have our own plumbing and electrical contractors we work with )