Ace Air Conditioning & Heating Inc

Founded 1978 • With Angi since July 2008

ACE A/C & HEATING INC. HAS BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 40 YRS, WE DO ALL HVAC WORK, THE OWNER HAS A MASTER HVAC LIC #5084, WSSC LIC, MASTER GAS FITTER, MASTER PLUMBERS, BACKFLOW TECH LIC # 70277, ANNE ARUNDEL CNTY. MASTER GAS FITTER & PLUMBER LIC#2437, MASTER HVAC MECH. LIC# 2709, WE ALSO DO HOME CONSTRUCTION,BUILD HOUSES, REMODELING, CARPENTRY ETC. CHARGES FOE A SERVICE CALL IS $90.00 A HR. PLUS PARTS, WEEKENDS $135.00 A HR. PLUS PARTS, ACE IS A SMALL FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS, HONEST & RELIABLE, WE ALSO DO SMALL COMMERCIAL WORK, THERE A TOTAL OF 4 EMPLOYEES, WE TRY TO WORK WITH EVERYONE TO GIVE THEM THE BEST SERVICE POSSIABLE....

WILSON WELL &PUMP SERVICE

Wilson's Well and Pump offers a range of high quality well services. Whether you require installation, replacement or repair, our team of experts are here to help. Wilson's Well and pump is a family owned and operated business and has been in existence for over 30 years. We provide 7 day a week service and you can expect high quality products and fair prices. Weekends and holiday service at no extra charge! Serving Anne Arundel, Calvert, and Prince George Counties. Please call to schedule.

JDL HVAC Services,LLC

JDL HVAC Services LLC offers a wide range of services to meet your HVAC needs. ​ We serve both residential and commercial clients and specialize in offering a variety of money-saving solutions. Combined with our use of the highest quality parts and equipment and our dedication to delivering exceptional service, we have become known as the HVAC contractor of choice within the communities we serve! The mission of JDL HVAC Services LLC is to provide honest, reliable service that stands head and shoulders above the rest. We continually strive to exceed expectations by ensuring that each client receives the very best service from our friendly and knowledgeable HVAC service technicians. Whether you need to replace your current air conditioning unit or request a service call for routine maintenance on your heater, rely on a company that offers unparalleled knowledge, experience and expertise

Offers by JDL HVAC Services,LLC on Angi
Grove Heating and Cooling Inc

Family Owned & Operated, Grove Heating and Cooling, Inc. specializes in designing, engineering and installing complete comfort systems for homeowners and commercial property owners. Gary, his sons and a team of trained professionals bring over 50 years of experience in the HVAC industry, offering unmatched quality, exceptional customer service and family-like treatment to all our customers.

01/23/2017

There were a few changes and hiccups from what was originally quoted due to the existing conditions, but overall the installation went fine and the HW heater is now working fine. Rick was responsive and addressed all my questions and concerns.

Description of Work
Replaced a gas tank hot water heater with a gas tankless hot water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

03/02/2015

It was pretty good experience working with Ace air conditioning. He worked everything up in the end.

Description of Work
He installed my furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

02/19/2015

They came out and did what was expected. I was pleased with the service.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal from the company.

Category plumbing

02/17/2015

The workers arrived on time. They explained what they were going to do. They provided us with maintenance tips and warned us to be careful of the exhaust piping.

Description of Work
Replace gas heater

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

02/05/2015

Service went well. I got a call from the office (Betty) informing me that the plumber was caught in the bad traffic jam that evening on West Street in Annapolis and he will be there soon. And soon he was. I explained to him the problem I was experiencing about the water being left in the bottom of the dish washer and he immediate went to work to find out why this was happening. Of course, it did n...

Description of Work
The service provider got the water out of the bottom of my dish washer in which I was unable to do. Also give me some advice in the event that this problem happens again.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac