A&A Refinishing Services

Founded 1998 • With Angi since February 2011

956 Cedar Grove Ave

Edgewater, MD 21037

We at A&A Refinishing pride ourselves on delivering top quality remodeling, tile install and refinishing services. We take on projects ranging from full bathroom remodels, tile floors, tile back splashes, kitchens, basements, painting and more. We can also provide assistance with design

06/28/2017

Dara A.

I left several messages and sent email directly through their website and did not get a response.

Description of Work
I tried contacting this company to repair and restain tile grout in master bath.

Category ceramic tile

11/13/2015

Nina S.

The servicemen were prompt, careful and courteous. The work was done very well, despite concerns because of the then owner's recent death.

Description of Work
A & A picked up my Victorian split dining table + leaf. Despite the then owner's having recently died, they gave a prompt, reasonable estimate for fixing and refinishing, and returned the furniture in about two weeks, good as new.

11/09/2015

June B.

Great, from the beginning to the end, All the dry wall, painting, plumbing, flooring, and restored kitchen, bedroooms and bathroom

Description of Work
Restored the house, that was flooded because of frozen pipes

Category bathtub refinishing, drywall, flooring contractor, plumbing, interior painters

09/30/2015

Cheryl G.

Excellent job. This is the second time we used A&A. Shower looks new.

Description of Work
Re-grouted and caulked hall bath.

Category bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile, handyman service

08/18/2015

Jacqueline A.

The company refinished the bases of two showers that were 15 years old and the tenant had not kept the shower bases very clearn. The company was able to make the shower bases look new again. There were always responsive to my questions. I will definitely call them again if I need similar services.

Description of Work
The company refinished the bases of two showers.

02/03/2015

NORMA H.

An appointment was made with the owner to come to my home to do an estimate for a kitchen renovation and he never showed up or called to cancel or reschedule!

Description of Work
An appointment was made with the owner and he never showed up or called to cancel or reschedule!

Category bathtub refinishing, remodeling, home remodeling

Reviewing records... There isn't an estimate shown in Lusby during that time. This doesn't mean that you didn't schedule an estimate, instead it's possible that a mistake was made and this may have slipped through and not been officially scheduled. If this is the case, it was certainly accidental. We apologize for any inconvenience and would be more than happy to provide an at home consultation if you are still in the market for a contractor. Apologies, A&A Refinishing Svc

11/19/2014

Donna B.

He was great. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
They reglazed a bathtub.

10/23/2014

Jennifer B.

Everything went great, timely, accurate estimate to final cost, courteous, and very professional. Completed the work on time and able to use 24 hours later.

Description of Work
This is one of the few professionals that will install a Safeway Step to convert your standard tub into a walk in tub. He also installed 2 grab bars that are completely anchored in.

10/20/2014

George J W.

They did a fantastic job refinishing my bathtub.

Description of Work
Bathtub refinishing

06/11/2014

Bruce B.

They were out here in a day. I was real happy with their service. It looks pretty new.

Description of Work
He repaired the bathtub as well as some minor repairs in the shower and master bedroom.

Category plumbing, home remodeling

06/10/2014

Michael L.

It was great, very good. It was a little expensive.

Description of Work
A&A Refinishing did our bathroom two years ago.

Category home remodeling

06/09/2014

Helen C.

The tub was 20 plus years old and badly stained. The refinishing did make a big difference, but in my opinion, a tub-ring was still visible. The worker said it was a shadow. I was expecting the owner to come back out since we had initially discussed a complete remodel of a second bathroom and was told an estimate would be given. I did not hear from them again and I chose not to follow up. Hindsight...I shouldn't have paid the bill until the owner inspected the tub. The sink has since chipped and I wish I had just had both tub and countertop replaced.

Description of Work
Refinish (spray paint) bathtub with walls and countertop sink.

Category bathtub refinishing, countertops, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

This work was performed by Paul Watson - who is the principle owner of the company, as well as the company's most experienced technician: He still performs a large portion of all refinishing work himself. The other owner (his nephew) typically handles the remodeling portion of the business. Shadows in bathtub can sometimes be deceiving and visually can look like a difference in color on either side of the shadow line. We would be more that happy to make an additional visit to your residence to re-visit the conditions and be sure of the assessment. Please call or email at any time to schedule an appointment. Thank you for your feedback.

01/01/2014

Michelle J.

Our 1952 bathroom has never been updated, however they founds PVC piping connected to our shower, with copper pipes sitting right next to it. They let us know the problem and hooked up the shower to the copper pipes!

Description of Work
Refinished bathtub and all tiles, put in a new toilet, new floor, new fixtures on the sink

11/15/2013

Molly P.

I was looking to get some grout work done on a shower. Setup an appointment for an estimate with Mike, the second week of November. The day of the appointment, Mike called and indicated that the job he was at was running long, and that he would have to reschedule. No big deal. I understand that things come up. We rescheduled for Tuesday, 12 November 2013. Tuesday the 12th came and Mike was a no show / no call. Maybe they lost my number or are just too busy with more lucrative jobs, but I have heard nothing from them since.

Description of Work
Nothing.

10/30/2013

Janet W.

came on time.worked dillagently and completed in one day

Description of Work
ground down rough surfaces and applied several coats of an epoxy adding some sond like materal to provide no slip finish

10/29/2013

Traci W.

Owner called me back promptly and gave me a quote quickly. However, the amount was just too much. I do not doubt, based upon their stellar reviews their work is excellent. But for me, it was just cost prohibitive. The refinishing of my cast Iron tub, was more than I paid for the tub. The tub's finished was not that bad, just had some chips in the previously refinished surface. I ended up doing the job myself. As the owner promised, there was quite a bit of work involved, by my cost was only $75 of white epoxy finish and it looks great.

Description of Work
Just gave me a price quote

10/24/2013

Brendon M.

They were nice, professional and answered the phone quickly. I ended up using a friend to do the repair though.

Description of Work
I called for an estimate on drywall repair.

Category drywall

10/08/2013

Cheryl G.

they were able to provide me with an estimate over the phone. He arranged to complete the work within a week but showed up early because he had the contact information for the tenant. I called him prior to scheduled date because I wanted to add splash guards and he had already been to the property. He said that was no problem he would go back and install the splash guards which he scheduled direcctly with the tenant. When I viewed the work a few days later there were some spots where the grout didn't appear to be filled. He went back and corrected, no hassle about the return visit. I would use them again. Other places I had called either didn't give me the courtesy of a return phone call or took forever to schedule an estimate. I was pleased with their responsivness and quality of work.

Description of Work
Replaced/repaired grout and provided new caulking and splash guards in full bath.

07/29/2013

Patricia H.

Mike and his installer were great. I have no complaints with the job. Both were professional and friendly. The backsplash looks great and we couldn't be happier. I would definitely recommend this company and I would use them again.

Description of Work
Installed backsplash in kitchen.

Category bathtub refinishing, cabinet refacing

12/29/2012

Charles W L.

On time,started work upon arrival and and completed job as scheduled that day.

Description of Work
Loss tiles in shower removed and replaced. Also re grout of shower.

12/28/2012

Patricia J.

Overall the work was good and the crew was easy to work with. The even did a couple of things for me for free, like reinstall a vinyl fence outside that had been blown down by the wind. I was disappointed in the sloppy tile work behind one of the toilets and it just seemed that once I paid, I was no longer important enough for someone to fix a shower head diverter that they had installed correctly.

Description of Work
Had old flooring in two bathrooms removed and heated tile floors installed. Also had shower head in upstairs bathroom fixed. There were several days that little or no work was done because the crew was working another job. I was not told in advance this would occur. The day the supervisor came to collect the final payment, he was in a hurry and I felt he did not thoroughly review all the work that had been done. After I paid the balance due and he left, I noticed some of the tile behind the toilet had an excess of grout on the tile. It looked like they should have placed another piece of tile down but instead put a wider grout line instead. There was also grout residue on some of the other tiles. I cleaned it myself as best I could. Even my house cleaners said the work behind the toilets was not the best. The real problem was when they screwed in the shower head after it had been removed to fix part of it. I tried to reposition the shower head diverter so I could reach it and it fell apart. I called and was told someone would fix it. I ordered a new part and called to have it fixed and no one ever came or called back so I put the new shower diverter on myself. I was very disappointed.

Category ceramic tile

11/15/2012

Carol Ann J.

Excellent advice and job done. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
shower stall re-tiled and replaced shower pan

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, home remodeling

11/05/2012

Kristine S.

A&A Refinishing Services completed a drywall project in my home. Mike was very professional when we initially discussed the project proposal, and he provided suggestions that were very helpful in assuring a great result. Kevin and Carol were punctual and professional every day. They left the area clean each day. I was very impressed with Kevin's broad knowledge of construction practices and with his willingness to accommodate my suggestions and requests. I definitely would use A&A Refinishing Services again, and I will feel very comfortable recommending this company to my friends.

Description of Work
Remove old drywall and soffit. Reinstall, tape and mud new drywall. Brace the drywall where needed.

Category drywall, handyman service, remodeling

09/29/2012

JoAnn S.

This company is excellent. They were on time, gave an immediate quote, and completed the work the following week. They were neat and careful, and did everything they could to reduce the odor of the urethane. The bath and tile look wonderful and we are very pleased.

Description of Work
The tub and tile were recaulked and grouted and covered with a urethane finish

Category bathtub refinishing

Thank you for your review.

11/21/2011

Charles W L.

My condo is approximately 30 years old and the shower pan (master bath has a shower only) looked horrible. It really showed its age and had plenty of staining and discoloring. Several rows of tiles had lots of mildew stains. Jamal, the the employee, did a great job and the shower pan looks great. My only concern was the cost $340.00 but given the outcome I would do it again and use the same company. They showed up on time and took about two hours to complete the work.

Description of Work
Refinish shower pan, caulk and some tile cleaning.

Category bathtub refinishing, home remodeling

Cabinet Restoration Company LLC

The Cabinet Restoration Company is your cabinetry expert specializing in the restoration of kitchen cabinetry. It is our commitment to provide the highest level of customer service and quality to our clientele. Our highly skilled staff of craftsman have over 22 years of experience each and use only the highest quality solid wood products. This allows us to provide our customers with results that are guaranteed to be beautiful, durable, and affordable. "Our job is not done until you are completely satisfied!" The Cabinet Restoration Company can balance budget and artistry to meet your individual needs.

Award 2022
    Offers by Cabinet Restoration Company LLC on Angi
    Flood Crew LLC

*24 Hours Emergency Service Response Call 571-332-3890* Flood Crew works with all insurance carriers and offers a Free Infrared Inspection* Throughout our history we have developed superior technology and processes with one goal in mind – a healthy indoor environment! We are the choice for many homeowners, realtors and businesses. Flood Crew is a full cleaning & restoration company based out of Sterling, Va since 2008. We believe in providing top notch service when you need us most. You can be assured that every job is done with the highest of skills. Serving Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC. Call our office at 571-332-3890

Offers by Flood Crew LLC on Angi
    All Pro Restoration

When the unexpected happens you want a professional on your team—one who analyzes and fixes the problems quickly in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Turn to AllPro Fire and Water Restoration. As an industry leader, family-owned AllPro has been restoring homes and businesses to their original condition for nearly a decade. With a goal of providing efficient, reliable work on time and on budget, AllPro Fire & Water Restoration has helped thousands of homeowners and businesses in the Baltimore metropolitan region recover from minor and major events. Our expert crews cover New Castle County in Delaware, Cecil County, Harford County, Baltimore County, Baltimore City MD, Carroll County and other surrounding counties in Maryland. Call us and discover why AllPro is the first step to take when the unexpected happens. Call the Certified Professionals at AllPro today!

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available

Kitchen Remodeling, Cabinet Refinishing & Refacing, Water / Fire Restoration, Replacement Windows & Doors, Roofing / Siding, Bathroom Remodeling, Tile, Back Splashes, Walk In Showers, Shower Enclosures, Tub & Tile Refinishing, Kitchen Remodeling, Basement Remodeling, Tile Floors, Framing, Drywall, Painting, Plumbing, Electrical, Trim, Doors, Hardware, & Grab Bars

Bath Fitter Tub Liners