Atlantic Chimney Service LLC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2010

A full service chimney company...

A.P-Painting

We are a locally owned and operated business. At A.P. Painting our goal is to make sure all your interior and exterior painting needs are taken care of from start to finish. We take pride in our work by using only the best materials, skilled painters and by delivering top-notch customer service. Call us today at (410) 829-3818 for a free estimate.

Zekes Painting

We offer quality and affordable Interior painting services.

Offers by Zekes Painting  on Angi
VH Contractors

I offer free estimates and discounts - I have been in business for 16 years because I’m passionate and love to keep my customers homes looking nice and neat I am great with concrete patios, concrete footing, concrete slabs and many more

06/14/2017

Vivienne G.

Very bad interaction and poor buisainess practice

Description of Work
First understand that this is not the same owners from last year. I was shocked when my chimney was cleaned and inspected last year and deemed satisfactory. This year we had the same company but DIFFERENT OWNERS come to inspect the same chimney and found numerous deficiencies that only high end products would repair. When discussing this situation with the new owner he was rude, arrogant and insulting making statements like " listen lady did you go to school for this? " When I said I just wanted my Chimney safe and didn't need high end ceramic liner his response was " no chimney is safe" I left his office angry and would NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY AND THE NEW OWNERS!

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair

12/26/2016

Ardoth H.

It was just fine. They even arrived early.

Description of Work
Cleaned a chimney and wood-burning stove.

Category chimney sweep,fireplaces

02/18/2016

Jay S.

Description of Work
Fixed leak at the top of the chimney. Two of my neighbors have used them as well. Very reliable.

Category chimney repair

12/10/2014

Daryl N.

Because we had several osprey nests that had formed on one chimneys, including several old ones from multiple years back, they had to do a lot of breaking up of the debris to remove it. THye said it was one of the toughest they'd ever had.

Description of Work
The cleaned our 4 chimneys with 7 fireplaces.

Category chimney sweep,fireplaces

09/23/2014

DAVID W.

I called Atlantic Chimney Services, asking if they could disconnect and cap-off a gas line that went from an exterior propane gas tank to a portable fireplace that is located on my porch. Atlantic Chimney Services' Angie's List description of services includes "furnace & fireplace, installation of gas, pellet and wood stoves," and the person who answered the phone said that they could do the work. We scheduled it for the following Saturday afternoon. After calling to follow up at around 3pm on Saturday, I was told that the repairman could not make it that day. I asked if he could come out the next day. He said no. Then he said that he really doesn't or couldn't do this kind of work, and he didn't know why the job had been scheduled. In so many words, he said he no longer wanted the work and wouldn't be coming out. I had changed my schedule around specifically on the basis that Atlantic Chimney would come out and do this work. Instead of doing what I needed/wanted to do during the course of the day, I sat around waiting for them, only to have them cancel. He apologized for any inconvenience, but frankly, apology or no, this was unprofessional. I had worked my schedule around to fit this in, and then he basically bailed on me at the last minute. I'll never use them again.

Description of Work
I called Atlantic Chimney Services, asking if they could disconnect and cap-off a gas line that went from an exterior propane gas tank to a portable fireplace that is located on my porch. Atlantic Chimney Services said that they could do that, and we set up an appointment. Atlantic Chimney Services then called me at about 3pm on the day they were supposed to do the work, and said that they wouldn't be coming out that day, nor would they be doing the work at all.

Category chimney sweep,fireplaces,gas leak repair,propane sales

01/23/2014

jim P.

they were forthright with their response, timely return call. Very professional on the phone.

Description of Work
Estimate was requested, they do not service Carroll County, MD. Estimate was for $2100.

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps

11/01/2013

Philip L.

It was professionally done and they were on time and quick

Description of Work
ACS came and cleaned our chimney, inspected the fireplace and gave us a report on any flaws in the system.

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair,fireplaces

04/24/2012

Judi M.

I called them and said that I had bought an old house in Snow Hill and the fireplace had not been used in many years. I asked if someone could come out, check the fireplace/lchimney and let me know what needed to be done. I never received a return phone call.

Description of Work
IService was not performed.

Category chimney repair

We opologize to the member that called our office and did not receive a return call letting them know that we do not service the Snow Hill MD area. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

02/14/2012

Robert E.

CLEANED THE CHIMNEY. ARRIVED ON TIME, AND WENT RIGHT TO WORK. REMOVED DRAFT, CLEANED AND RE-INSTALLED. ALL THE WHILE, BEING VERY CAREFUL TO PROTECT SURROUNDING AREA. FRED AND OSCAR WERE PROFESSIONAL AND POLITE AND DID A GREAT JOB.

Description of Work
CLEANED AND INSPECTED MY FIREPLACE CHIMNEY

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair

07/30/2011

Freda D.

Their work is very efficient and clean and they are a pleasure to do business with.

Description of Work
Chimney cleaning and level 1 inspection

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair

Atlantic Chimney Service LLC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2010

28272 St Michaels Rd

Easton, MD 21601

Residential and commercial chimney repairs, inspections and cleaning, masonry, waterproofing, tuck pointing, furnace & fireplace, installation of gas, pellet and wood stoves, crown seal and repair, video inspection.

MasterCard, Visa, Check