Overland Van Lines

Founded 1996 •

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

8203 Fischer Rd

Dundalk, MD 21222

Overland Van Lines is an experienced full service moving company in the U.S. providing a full range of moving and packing services for residential and commercial re-locations. Our employees are diverse team of highly skilled professional movers working day and night to meet and exceed your expectations. We are committed to deliver outstanding quality services with the most affordable pricing. Choosing moving companies can be confusing, hence we ensure that whether you are moving local or across the country, you know exactly what to expect from us. Get a personalized quote today!...

3.5

2.6

2.2

1.8

2.2
movers (13)

03/10/2021

It is truly hard to fully describe just how bad these folks turned out to be. We moved 2 states away and had them store our items for 2 weeks in between. They just manhandled our items, despite promises that they would be oh so careful. After negative reviews started coming in I called Tim and got reassurance after reassurance that all the reviews were false and that they'd handle my items profess...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interstate Move

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

Photo for Overland Van Lines - 8203 Fischer Rd, Dundalk, MD - 39239030

03/08/2021

Totally dissatisfied with the service. They picked up my furniture on the 25th of February 2021, They were to start with 4.5 hours late, promised of a 1st pick up for the day, least price compared to other 4 SP and delivery within 5 days, hour long of conversation with the sales rep, under estimated the weight, $1500.00 additional fee due to under estimate by the sales rep, 5 days delivery time, f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interstate move from Delaware to Louisiana.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2021

03/01/2021

Even in an ice storm these men arrived on time and efficiently. They took apart multiple pieces of furniture and reassembled at the new house. I was so impressed with how quickly and carefully everything was done. I will definitely use for future moves and refer my friends in need of a moving company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2021

03/01/2021

The movers were super professional and moved me in the middle of a snow storm. They were quick, efficient, and overall wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2021

Thanks for your feedback .

11/10/2020

Excellent. My furniture was protected and they were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2020

Thank you. It was a stressful time for you before the move. Happy we achieved our goal. Funny enough, I was trying to connect yesterday. Once you understand your new date, from storage let me know. We always offer return customer discounts. For sure, we ran over that the many times we spoke. Kind Regards. Tim Smith .

11/09/2020

Moving went very well!! I needed to move from one state to another and the move went very smoothly with no issues. The company, as well as the movers, made sure that my belongings were packaged well and arrived safely at the destination. Based on my experience, I have no reservations in recommending the company and their services to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2020

Thank you, Our Full Packing Service Is the key to your kind review. Happy everything ran smooth. If you decide to move again, don't hesitate to contact us. Enjoy your new surroundings and stay safe!

11/07/2020

Terrible 2 hours late and then charged an extra hour for two men after a firm price was given. Belongings held hostage until I paid the extra. Furniture damaged and dirty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving furniture

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2020

We are truly sorry for the delay and damages caused to your furniture. We will have a Claims Specialist contacting you ASAP.

08/18/2020

It is not done yet would makes me scared because the start has not gone well. They increased there quote based on a miscount. If I want to complain they will charge me more to review the count. So I have to accept there count plus pay an extra fee to pay the difference. Once they have my property I basically am stuck with every charge they want and no way to complain without a cost. So even if I h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving property state to state

CATEGORY delivery service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

06/19/2020

Showed up at 9PM the night before delivery was scheduled and demanded that we take possession of the property or it would be taken back to Maryland. They already had it for several weeks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Delaware to Maine transport

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2020

Thanks for your feedback Our dispatchers are working very hard trying to accommodate every client Driver lost 2 hours trying to locate your address in the woods . We are glad that we mad-et . Apologize for any inconvenience this may caused. Hope you will enjoy your new place .

05/20/2020

Not good. Took two weeks for my stuff to show up. Showed up late at night and the boxes look like they were packed and unpacked multiple times into a truck. They were smashed, broken down and smelled of diesel fuel. The company did a poor job of keeping me up to date on delivery eta. Since it was late when my stuff finally arrived, the drivers had been driving all day and had another 5 hours when ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move out of state

CATEGORY delivery service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2020

Thanks for your feedback . Unfortunately when packing its done by unprofessional thinks like this happen , that's why we encourage all client to reach out for packing tips or to choose foul packing service . We will have our claims department promptly working on your claim and reimbursement We apologize for any damages caused by our moving company .

Local Moves, Long Distance Moves, Packing, Unpacking, Assembly, Disassembly, International Moves, Interstate moves, Cross Country Moves, Corporate Moves, Office Moves

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover