Trunnell Electric Inc

Founded 1936 • With Angi since February 2006

At Trunnell Electric our goal is to be your one source for all of your home electrical needs. We perform all types of electrical services including: repairs, new lighting, remodeling, service upgrades (sometimes called a heavy-up), Electric Vehicle charging stations and much more. We are family owned and have been providing quality service since 1936. We are very proud of our name and the service we provide to our customers. We provide free estimates on new installations and renovations with no obligation to purchase. Additional DBA - W K Trunnell Inc....

Beacon Home Services

Beacon Home Services

If you are in need of fast and effective electrical or plumbing services in Northern Virginia, contact Beacon Home Services right away. They offer same-day services, free pre-job cost estimates, and a 100% satisfaction guarantee to all their customers. Their technicians are fully licensed, highly trained, and ready to help you with all your electrical and plumbing needs. They pride themselves on their customer service and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Call today!

Offers by Beacon Home Services on Angi

08/27/2020

They did a good job. They were competent, courteous, and on time. I recommended them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They updated the electricity on my house. They replaced the electrical panel. They cleaned up some wiring.

11/30/2019

employee came and gave me an estimate, they were able to move up my scheduled date when there was a cancellation and work went well and at the price agreed upon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added a new independent outlet for a microwave.

01/08/2019

All went well; it is wonderful to have power in all my outlets again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed GFI and outlets in kitchen; installed smoke detectors

12/29/2017

Excellent work and polite, professional staff. I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trunnell Electric came to correct some damage related problems from an earlier job done by Electrician for A Day. It cost me extra, but worth it to have outside wiring re-checked, and to seal open holes left in masonry walls by Electrician for A Day after replacing two motion detectors, and two exterior electrical outlets. Trunnell staff was even kind enough to ask for paint to touch-up damaged walls too high for me to reach.

12/16/2017

They were a little busy so needed to wait almost a week before they could come. Electrician found the problem, tucked into a corner that he had to bend backwards over the counter to work with it. He did not have a part, so had to schedule a return for a couple days later. Also replaced a motion detector light on back of house (I already had the part). The electrician was very pleasant and professi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed repair on a strip of under-cabinet lights

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

Residential electrical services including the installation and repair of electrical wiring, electrical panel upgrades, bathroom fans, ceiling fans, light fixtures, switches, attic fans and outlets,

Security alarms, home generators