Allegheny Transfer & Storage

Denton, MD 21629

-...

10/26/2013

Allison N.

The people who packed my stuff at my old location were very good and on time. The people on this end, however, were not as good. They weren't very fast and I received my items 4 or 5 days late. I also had some damge, nothing crazy, but some of my stuff was scratched.

Description of Work
They loaded my belongings and moved me to my new location.

Category moving companies

Hi [member name removed], Thank you for your compliments regarding Allegheny. The issues that you faced had to do with Arpin transporting the move so we apologize for the inconvenience of receiving your things later than scheduled. If you would like to submit any claims, please do so. Sincerely, Arpin Van Lines

06/28/2013

David T.

They gave me an excellent bid that was the lowest of three. They did excellent service! They spent an extremely long amount of time packing things carefully. We had some big and awkward furniture and they were very careful getting it through doorways. The workers all had great communication and were very polite. The job took longer than expected, but they took as long as needed and finished the job carefully without any complaints. I would defiantly use them again and recommend them to other.

Description of Work
They moved us from Virginia to Dallas and packed our furniture.

03/25/2005

GORDON M.

SERVICE WAS GOOD. THEY SHOWED UP ON TIME TO PICK UP EVERYTHING AND LOAD IT. THEY WERE, HOWEVER, EIGHT HOURS LATE IN DELIVERING THE FURNITURE. THE DRIVER WAS STOPPED BY THE POLICE RANDOMLY AND IT WAS DISCOVERED HE HAD AN OUTSTANDING WARRANT AGAINST HIM IN VIRGINIA. SUBSEQUENTLY THE POLICE WOULD NOT ALLOW HIM TO DRIVE.

Description of Work
WE USED ALLIED VAN LINES WHEN WE WERE MOVING FROM OUR OLD HOUSE TO OUR NEW HOUSE. WE ALSO USED THEM FOR STORAGE WHILE WE WAITED FOR OUR HOUSE TO BE FINISHED BEING BUILT.

Overland Van Lines

Overland Van Lines is an experienced full service moving company in the U.S. providing a full range of moving and packing services for residential and commercial re-locations. Our employees are diverse team of highly skilled professional movers working day and night to meet and exceed your expectations. We are committed to deliver outstanding quality services with the most affordable pricing. Choosing moving companies can be confusing, hence we ensure that whether you are moving local or across the country, you know exactly what to expect from us. Get a personalized quote today!

Offers by Overland Van Lines on Angi
    Keep It - Moving & Labor, LLC

We provide full service moving, labor services, packing services and cleaning labor services. We move upright piano’s and baby grands. We also can move your safe.

GNG Services

At GNG Services, we pride ourselves on capturing your vision for the specific task at hand. Whether it's handyman work, unwanted item removal, demo work, or moving services we can take care of your needs.

Moving, Storage