Allegheny Transfer & Storage

Founded 1928 • With Angi since March 2005

-...

Overland Van Lines

Overland Van Lines is an experienced full service moving company in the U.S. providing a full range of moving and packing services for residential and commercial re-locations. Our employees are diverse team of highly skilled professional movers working day and night to meet and exceed your expectations. We are committed to deliver outstanding quality services with the most affordable pricing. Choosing moving companies can be confusing, hence we ensure that whether you are moving local or across the country, you know exactly what to expect from us. Get a personalized quote today!

Offers by Overland Van Lines on Angi
Petra Moving Company

Owned and operated by Military Veterans, We understand how stressful moving can be. Our movers handle your household goods as if they were our own. Petra Moving Company offers trustworthy local moving services for personal and business needs. Our goal is to change the way people view the moving experience. Our services are based on your needs. We provide as much or as little manpower as needed to ensure your move is completed safely and efficiently. As a premier moving company, we serve the relocation needs of residents and companies in the Maryland and Norther Virginia areas. We provide leading residential, commercial and military moving services. We offer no-hassle pricing without hidden charges or fees so your move is not only smooth and efficient but cost-effective as well. Our Guarantee We guarantee our work is not successful unless you are satisfied. The team and the processes we have put in place has allowed us to maintain a customer satisfaction approval rating of over 98%. Schedule Your Move We strive to be in constant communication with our customers until the job is done. To get a free quote, to arrange your movers, or if you have questions or special requests, just drop us a line. We look forward to serving you! Petra Moving Company Service Area Maryland Northern Virginia Get a Quote for Your Move petramovingcompany.com dkovatch@petramovingcompany.com

Offers by Petra Moving Company on Angi
GNG Services

At GNG Services, we pride ourselves on capturing your vision for the specific task at hand. Whether it's handyman work, unwanted item removal, demo work, or moving services we can take care of your needs.

10/26/2013

The people who packed my stuff at my old location were very good and on time. The people on this end, however, were not as good. They weren't very fast and I received my items 4 or 5 days late. I also had some damge, nothing crazy, but some of my stuff was scratched.

Description of Work
They loaded my belongings and moved me to my new location.

Category moving companies

Hi [member name removed], Thank you for your compliments regarding Allegheny. The issues that you faced had to do with Arpin transporting the move so we apologize for the inconvenience of receiving your things later than scheduled. If you would like to submit any claims, please do so. Sincerely, Arpin Van Lines

06/28/2013

They gave me an excellent bid that was the lowest of three. They did excellent service! They spent an extremely long amount of time packing things carefully. We had some big and awkward furniture and they were very careful getting it through doorways. The workers all had great communication and were very polite. The job took longer than expected, but they took as long as needed and finished the jo...

Description of Work
They moved us from Virginia to Dallas and packed our furniture.

03/25/2005

SERVICE WAS GOOD. THEY SHOWED UP ON TIME TO PICK UP EVERYTHING AND LOAD IT. THEY WERE, HOWEVER, EIGHT HOURS LATE IN DELIVERING THE FURNITURE. THE DRIVER WAS STOPPED BY THE POLICE RANDOMLY AND IT WAS DISCOVERED HE HAD AN OUTSTANDING WARRANT AGAINST HIM IN VIRGINIA. SUBSEQUENTLY THE POLICE WOULD NOT ALLOW HIM TO DRIVE.

Description of Work
WE USED ALLIED VAN LINES WHEN WE WERE MOVING FROM OUR OLD HOUSE TO OUR NEW HOUSE. WE ALSO USED THEM FOR STORAGE WHILE WE WAITED FOR OUR HOUSE TO BE FINISHED BEING BUILT.

Moving, Storage