Vista Pro Landscape and Design

Founded 2001 • With Angi since January 2011

VistaPro Landscape and Design is a full-service landscaping company. We work with clients seeking an escape from reality to develop customized outdoor environments. Our designers discover your desires and create a unique and peaceful retreat that reflects those goals. We construct everything from outdoor rooms to flowing gardens with waterfalls and streams that cascade into fishponds. VistaPro can handle all aspects of a project, from project development and management to completion. No challenge is too great with the experience, skilled staff, and necessary resources. Vista Pro Landscapes is dedicated to finding innovative solutions to achieve our clients objectives. Vista Pro is a complete design/build firm who can guide you through process of turning an idea into a beautiful reality. Ponds, pools, spas, outdoor kitchens, retaining walls, decks, patios, driveways, natural and formal plantings, if it is outside, Vista pro can do it! Vista Pro stands behind all of our projects with the best warranties in the industry. All projects are completed in a timely, professional manner-we do not cut corners! Do it right the first time and you do not have to do it again!...

Stinebaugh Masonry LLC

***CURRENTLY GIVING ESTIMATES FOR PROJECTS SCHEDULED TO START IN LATE SPRING 2022***Historic custom stone and brick repair, or new designs with old world craftsmanship. Please email Stinebaugh6@verizon.net

All Pro Chimney Service

All Pro Chimney Service is a full service chimney and hearth company specializing in chimney cleaning, inspections, and maintenance. Our goal is to provide you, the valued customer, the quality service and satisfaction you deserve. We provide quality workmanship, honest and expert analysis on your chimney and hearth products, and most of all a fair and competitive price on any of your chimney and hearth needs. We want to make sure that your satisfaction and expectations are met by All Pro Chimney Service and our chimney sweeps. Our professionals will go above and beyond to facilitate any need you may have regarding your chimney or hearth appliance. At All Pro Chimney Service we believe it is important to educate our customers on our products and services during their decision making process and will help them every step of the way. That’s why we’ve provided our customers with this web site which has a wealth of information about our products and services. We hope you find all the information you need and if you don’t please contact us and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have

MRW Lawns Inc

Over 30+ years, we have worked hard to make the trademark virtues our customers have come to know us by. Whether it is for the quality professional products and technicians, or the honest way we present expectations and meet or exceed them. MRW Lawns, Inc. remains the best choice when you choose to hire a professional lawn care and pest control company.

07/24/2020

Chetan M.

They took $700 to do a diagnostic. It tools weeks of daily calling after paying to get a date of arrival. Finally at 9 PM the morning after the owner messages me that Someone will be there at 8 AM. They are late and show up dressed like they just walked from margaritaville in key west. They spend <40 minutes looking at my pool (most of it not doing much) and say how they can’t do a test and promised a report I can use to move forward. They said I need to spend >>$40,000 to redo everything. James the owner calls me up offering half back, and claimed he doesn’t make money on this (so the dude guys hourly rate must be over $525/hr...cmon). He promised the report that they were supposed to produce. Obviously never got the report. This is textbook fraud. Go any other place. Oh btw my buddies who know nothing about pools and I figured out that the lines are intact and cleared them and are probably going to fix it with a couple hours work for less than 750 bucks, new motor and all.

Description of Work
Pool Diagnostic

Category landscaping,swimming pools

04/20/2019

Kevin O.

If you are considering hiring Vista Pro Landscaping, don't wait any longer! From our first interaction with Vista Pro Landscaping, to the day of our last site visit, we experienced nothing but professional and outstanding service. We couldn't be happier. After inviting several companies to submit proposals to renovate our backyard, James, from Vista Pro was prompt and refreshingly creative with his plan. We were impressed by his responsiveness and flexibility. Several months following our first meeting, we signed out paperwork and worked closely with James to gain county approval. During this time, James was extremely helpful ensuring we had all the correct paperwork to keep the processing moving along. During operations, the crew was courteous, tidy and talented! Our project turned out better than we could have ever imagined. We are now enjoying a relaxing and sublime new backyard. Thank you Vista Pro Landscaping!

Description of Work
Patios in backyard

Category landscaping,lawn service,hardscaping,patios

04/25/2014

Maryjoyce R.

I needed a walkway built to get my patients into my home office. I was very nervous about the project because it had to be both accessible and beautiful for my business. This is a tall order since it was on a large slope and I had no idea what to do. I had some ideas of what I wanted and thought I had come up with some good plans, but with James's experience he was able to come up with a great idea that was so much better. He came up with natural stone steps, boulder rock retaining wall, railings, and a paver patio to my office entrance. James made me feel comfortable that he could handle this project and at ease that he solved the problems I had with ensuring both beauty and functionality. They arrived when he said they would. The workers were courteous and paid attention to all the little details that were needed for this project. They worked long days to make this happen. It ended up being perfect, just like I was promised....and more beautiful than I ever imagined! James is now our forever landscaper. I highly recommend Vista Pro Landscape and Design!!!

Description of Work
Stone steps, paver patio, railing, and boulder retaining wall.

Category landscaping,masonry,hardscaping,patios

04/16/2014

Lorna L.

They will be seeding and cleaning up my yard as well as planting and mulching.

Description of Work
Snow removal. During mowing season they mow my lawn.

Category landscaping

02/06/2014

Kurt B.

James and company installed our in-ground gunite pool, including the concrete decking and retaining wall. There were many aspects to this project so of course there were unexpected things that came up during construction. It's how these were handled that sets Vista Pro apart. Their goal was always to make sure we were satisfied and to do the correct thing. We are thrilled with the end product and it has been one year since we broke ground. Construction of the pool involved several sub-contractors, as is standard for this area. The subs that James chose were all great to work with and happily worked with an overly involved homeowner. The pool is fantastic. All open issues were resolved promptly and they were eager to clear them off of their list as well as off of mine. The concrete work around the pool was extensive. It involved a solid poured concrete retaining wall completely surrounding the pool with a total length of 200' to deal with the moderately steep slope across the entire building area. James was the only contractor to suggest such a method to solidify the basic cut and fill approach to making a flat pool area. As the slope mitigation was my biggest concern, he came out with flying colors there and was one of two main reasons we chose them. The other somewhat unique part about our project was the StoneMakers method of making all of the poured concrete walls and decking look like stone. They are all hand carved and individually stained. It looks amazing and garners many compliments while being cost effective versus stone or pavers. This was the other main reason we went with them. As well as the feel that they would stand by their word. Going into the project I interviewed 5 pool builders. James clearly excelled at being able to explain every detailed question I threw at him regarding construction methods and options. He was happy, in those follow-up conversations before quoting, to spend as much time as I needed to get comfortable with the details. Also later on, when I would make a suggestion regarding using a particular product in the project, he would research it to make sure I wasn't missing anything and also that he was satisfied it would work well. Our designer Kristen was also first rate and was a pleasure to work with. She helped to make a great first impression for Vista Pro on her initial visit through the site examination process and then the listening/suggesting phase of the meeting. I threw out some crazy ideas during the extended design process, most of which we opted out of, but all were met with an attitude of "let's take a look at that and see if it makes sense for the project". I was sorry to disappoint James by not including a waterfall somewhere in the project that he could have fun with. Maybe next time. As you can probably tell, the experience with James and Kristen at Vista Pro was more like working with friends than a contractor. I would highly recommend Vista Pro for any landscape/hardscape/pond/pool project you can dream up. If you can't dream one up, call them and they will dream it up for you.

Description of Work
In-Ground Concrete Pool and Decking w/ Retaining Wall and Walkway

Category concrete repair,excavators,masonry,hardscaping,swimming pools

10/25/2013

diane R.

My experience with Vista Pro Landscape and Design was the most positive I have ever had with any contractor. From the designer to the hardworking and talented craftsmen to the project manager to the company owner, every single person was wonderful to work with. I am beyond thrilled with the outcome of both projects they completed for me and I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
The cost of service is the total for two separate projects completed about a year apart. Project #2 ($2400)--Removed and replaced damaged bricks on front of residence; added additional courses of bricks to existing window wells to allow for proper grading against the window wells; installed below grade gutter extensions; elevated planting beds; planted ornamental shrubbery; installed landscape boulders; filled in soil and repaired turf in areas disturbed during recent tree removal; mulch installed in planting bed. Project #1 ($18,250)--Installed tumbled brick paver patio with seatwall in backyard; demolished existing front porch and built new concrete and brick front porch; demolished and removed existing broken concrete slab in front of garage and replaced with new concrete; demolished and removed slab of concrete in backyard; installed brick retaining wall at front of residence; installed landscape bed with shrubbery in backyard; installed privacy trellis and plantings at side of residence; installed mulch in planting beds.

Category concrete repair,landscaping,masonry,mulch,hardscaping

06/20/2012

Edward M.

They were okay, except they were way too expensive. I liked the designer, but he left the company.

Description of Work
They gave an estimate for landscaping work and putting a structure in my yard.

Category landscaping

06/11/2012

Carmen C.

James, the owner, is one of the most responsive and responsible professionals in the landscaping business. I call Vista Pro Landscaping whenever my koi pond requires service. James installed my pond nearly ten years ago and helps me troubleshoot any problems I'm experiencing over the phone at no charge. He offered me his cellphone number and made me feel at liberty to call anytime I needed help or advice. As it stands, other than a yearly spring cleaning, I think I have needed Vista Pro Landscaping to come over and repair something only twice in the ten years I have had the pond. They cleaned the accumulated gunk out of the bottom of the filter and topped off the filter beads on one occasion and replaced some light fixtures and installed a new valve on another. The pond never worked better or looked cleaner! Vista Pro Landscaping takes professional and personal pride in its work and aims to please. I made the mistake of trying another company when I had a problem and they were unable to resolve it, despite repeated and unannounced visits to my backyard, for which they attempted to charge me every single time. Never again. Vista Pro is the way to go.

Description of Work
Vista Pro Landscaping installed my koi pond and has maintained it ever since.

06/11/2012

Laura C.

The company is innovative, collaborative and responsive. The owner is fabulous to work with. He's flexible, reasonable and definitely follows through and follows up. We set up an initial consultation and from that, the owner took our ideas, constraints and budget and fit a project into our requirements. We had a concept of a fire pit and VistaPro enhanced it with a water feature. They were good at consultation. When we would ask for a certain feature, they were good about letting us know whether it were feasible, cost-effective and practical to maintain. They were straight shooters. And, most of all, when there were issues (as there is with any home project), they were accommodating, not nickel-and-dime and overly accommodating. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Master Plan, design, build and installation of landscaping for entire property. Water feature, hardscape, softscape, hardware (pavilion).

04/28/2012

Mark B.

We met Vista Pro at the MD Home and Garden Show, and arranged for them to visit our property to discuss a hardscaping project. Dave arrived promptly, listened to our desires, made many good suggestions, and delivered a written quote very promptly. It was a pleasure discussing our project with Dave. Although we didn't hire them (they were second on our list of five), we would definitely call them again for future projects.

Description of Work
We asked Vista Pro to quote a hardscaping project. Dave Lehnhoff came out, talked with us about our project, and offered many good ideas. They promptly wrote up a quote and emailed it to us. Out of 5 different contractors who bid this job, Vista Pro was the lowest price. However, we ended up hiring a different contractor who was prepared to provide more services for slightly more money.

Vista Pro Landscape and Design

Founded 2001 • With Angi since January 2011

906 Governors Bridge Rd

Davidsonville, MD 21035

Commercial & residential pools, custom pools, hot tubs, in-ground pools, saunas & spas, estate management, fertilization & feeding, flower care, fountain maintenance, general landscaping, lawn care, mulching, plant care, pruning & trimming, rototilling, tree work, drought-tolerant landscapes, garden designs, green roofs, koi ponds, landscape design, low-maintenance design, oriental designs, outdoor light

bids are free but designs are not