JC Services

Maryland: General

1568 Rossback Rd

Davidsonville, MD 21035

calljcservices.com

JC Services is a locally owned and operated, licensed and insured company, with over 15 years of experience in the roofing and siding industry. We are an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor, a member of the Better Business Bureau and an Angie's List Contractor. We take pride in our work and stand behind it 100%. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. JC Services keeps our customers informed through their entire project from start to finish. We use only the finest materials and are still able to offer great prices. Call or email us to speak to us about your project. Estimates are always free and there is no obligation. As always our estimates are from the company owner, not a salesman, so our estimates are NO pressure....

roofing (55)gutter repair (23)siding companies (11)skylight installation (7)interior painting (4)house painting (3)

11/15/2020

jimmy H.

Nice person. Very busy - lots of demand for his services. Never followed up on the initial estimate.

Description of Work
Estimate for repair and a temporary solution

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 11/15/2020

Mr [Member Name Removed], I personally came out to your home right after a rain , on a wet roof to help you with a roof leak. We talked about a small siding repair but I let you know that I was extremely busy at that time to take on any small repairs. I didn't know I was supposed to follow up with you since I let you know that I wasn't able to do the repair at that time. I take great pride in providing a great service for my customers and I'm taken back by the C review. I was completely upfront with not being able to tackle your other repairs at the time. I didn't even charge you for the roof repair work that I did in the rain. I hope you were able to resolve your repairs and stay safe. Joe

05/21/2020

Dave W.

Joe was a friendly guy who came out to provide an estimate while explaining many aspects of the job. Work was done on the arranged day and in a timely manner. His crew was professional and efficient. I would absolutely recommend him again and I certainly will look to hire him for any future projects.

Description of Work
roofing

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

09/26/2019

Bill M.

I don’t usually write recommendations, but rarely do you come across an individual or company that takes this much pride in his workmanship and instills these same qualities into his employees, and it shows. Joe Call is a local contractor who was recommended to my wife and I and we are very happy with our roof and gutters that JC Services installed. Joe and his team were prompt, professional and extremely courteous throughout the entire job. They worked diligently and quickly while taking every precaution to ensure all the debris was disposed of properly. The job was meticulously maintained. The entire experience was positive and hassle free. If you are looking for a professional and experienced local roofer, gutter, and siding expert, JC Services is without a doubt the best choice for the job. JOSEPHCALL@CALLJCSERVICES.COM

Description of Work
New Roof, Gutters, Painting

Category gutter repair,roofing,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/27/2019

Review for JC Services - 1568 Rossback Rd, Davidsonville, MD - 38135995

05/15/2019

Tony W.

Very pleased. The owner came back to check the quality of the work the day of completion.

Description of Work
roofing and siding

Work Completed On 04/02/2019

03/21/2019

Carol K.

Arrived on time, and finished in one day. Workers keep area clean and left job site as it was found. The roof looks great. I would hire this company again.

Description of Work
New Roof on two story house

Work Completed On 03/21/2019

01/01/2019

Barry B.

I had a rush paint job for several rooms. Within 24 hours of contact, we agreed to a reasonable price and they were able to start work quickly. The team was prompt, professional; completed the project ahead of schedule and went above and beyond (fixing up additional areas that they spotted, etc.). I highly recommend the team.

Description of Work
Rush Paint Job

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 12/31/2018

11/12/2018

Tammy F.

Professional from beginning to end. Complete roof tear off and replacement. Had many estimates, not the least expensive (nor were they the most). Arrived on time, completed on time, crew courteous, clean up was exceptional. We are extremely pleased with the finished job. Would definitely hire for another job

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 11/12/2018

05/07/2018

Steven D.

A wonderful company. The owner was very professional when outlining the work that was requested/required and documented it on a contract form that I could review and compare to other company estimates. The pricing was excellent and was the most competitive price of the companies contacted. There were no hidden costs involved. Choosing this company was easy when one has all the information and not just a number for pricing. The owner allowed sufficient time to call to ask if he could reschedule the job due to pending poor weather and personnel availability. On the scheduled day the workers showed up on time and completed the job including cleanup by 3PM. This included picking up all the old roof remnants and using a magnet to pick up any nails that had fallen on the ground. The workers on the job were very friendly and answered any questions that I had for them. The roof looks wonderful and the workers took great care to caulk seams where required as well as insuring that everything was in order. I would highly recommend this company to any of my friends.

Description of Work
Complete roofing shingle replacement, replace chimney casing, and flashing

Work Completed On 04/17/2018

04/24/2018

donna H.

During a major windstorm in March 2018, dozens of shingles were ripped off my roof. It took days to hear back from my insurance company. I had never needed the services of a roofing company before and wasn't sure where to begin. I saw a positive recommendation online for JC Services and took a chance and called. Joe answered the phone and immediately came to the rescue. Within one hour of contacting him one late afternoon, he sent his crew to perform emergency repair work to protect my home for the upcoming storm the following day. He lifted a real burden and worry off my mind. I am so impressed with his customer service that I didn't give it another thought to get a second estimate for any future work done on my roof. Mr. Call came by with shingle and shutter samples as well as worked along with me on processing the insurance paperwork. His team replaced the roof and shutters in a very reasonable time frame and on the date committed. I highly recommend this family run business for anyone who needs their roof repaired and or replaced.

Description of Work
Roof and shutter replacement

Work Completed On 04/24/2018

02/09/2018

Tom W.

Team was prompt, courteous. Great price. Workmanship was excellent. Easy to work with.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 02/05/2018

12/22/2017

Alexander V.

Joe is an excellent communicator. He was available after business hours to discuss the project. I never had to miss any work to get it finished. His prices were lower than my other estimates. He was receptive to changes during the work, and offered suggestions in many areas to optimize the end result. His team did a fantastic job. I was especially happy to find the work site debris was cleaned daily to keep it safe for the kids. I will definitely use JC Services again for future work.

Description of Work
Replaced Siding and Gutters

Category gutter repair,siding

Work Completed On 12/22/2017

11/25/2017

Monika G.

I was very satisfied with the work Joe and his team performed on my house. I had the roof and the siding replaced by them. I had several bids done before I decided to go with his company -JC Services. Joe gave me a fair estimate and he really proved that he cares a lot about his costumers. The work was scheduled timely and his crew showed up promptly and did a professional job on both, the siding and the roofing. They were courteous and cleaned up after themselves, they were also very aware of the neighbors and the environment. Joe is very helpful and patient and makes sure that the customer is satisfied with the outcome. Upstairs, around my windows, I had some tedious, detailed siding and wrapping work that took some extra time. They really took the effort and made sure that the work was nicely done, most contractors just rush through and don’t care as much about aesthetics, but Joe’s company is AWESOME! Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Siding and roofing.

Work Completed On 10/16/2017

11/08/2017

Philip A.

Great. Needed to be done on right schedule; came right over right after my call, gave a fair estimate and completed the work on time. First rate company.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Work Completed On 10/19/2017

10/31/2017

Marilyn D.

Everything went superbly. The overall cost was competitive, the contractor was cordial and professional, and no needless "upgrades" were promoted. Work was begun within days of contract signing and completed during a single, no-nonsense, 10-hour work day. Old shingles were removed, plywood sheathing and flashing were replaced as needed; new underlayment, drip edges, vent pipe flanges, architectural shingles, and ridge vents were then installed. Quality materials were used throughout, and the results look wonderful. Roof/yard cleanup was thorough. The contractor even fixed a few loose pieces of siding at no extra charge. The only negative was trivial: two attic insulation baffles were lost (probably unavoidably) during plywood replacement. No detraction from a great experience all around.

Description of Work
Roof shingle replacement.

Work Completed On 10/31/2017

Mrs [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure working with you. I apologize for the attic baffles that seem to be missing. The only possible thing would have been if we replaced a sheet of plywood at the bottom edge and they were somehow attached to the underside. I will be in touch to come out and replace them as they are needed to work properly with the new ridge vent. Your roof color was a perfect selection and Im glad you like it. Talk to you soon. Thanks, Joe Call

09/26/2017

Alan Z.

Joe Call and his crews (we had two crews) were prompt and they did a professional job. Both crews were curteous and they cleaned up everything. I live on Kent Island and finding good, reliable repair people at a reasonable price is always difficult. I would not hesitate recommending JC Services.

Description of Work
In July 2017 a tornado touched down in our backyard we lost a large tree and had a small amount of roof damage on our house and vinyl siding damage on our shed, plus I wanted to put a new roof on the shed. The jobs were small individually and two repair firms never called back after coming to our house to look at the damage.

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 09/26/2017

09/23/2017

Rodulfo A.

The roofing project was done excellently and on time. Based on this experience, I can attest that those statements posted on his website are truly accurate. I will highly recommend his company to my friends. He is GAF Roofing System certified contractor, he honors discounts posted on his website and he has very experienced workers / staff.

Description of Work
Whole House Roofing with GAF Architectural Shingles

Work Completed On 09/20/2017

08/20/2017

Neil T.

It was necessary for me to compromise on vinyl siding due to the high cost of cedar or cement board siding. Joe was extremely cooperative in doing the work so that I might retain as much of the traditional colonial look of the house and downplaying some of the less esthetic aspects of vinyl siding. The work was done quickly by a good group of men who were more than willing to answer any of my questions and comply to requests. In the end, I couldn’t be more pleased with my “compromise” of vinyl siding, and I would highly recommend Joe as a friendly and patient contractor.

Description of Work
My colonial home had badly weathered cedar siding and an unused chimney chase above my garage that was leaking and causing water damage. I needed the unused chimney removed and all of the siding replaced. Removing the chimney also involved patching the roof of the house and garage. In addition, Joe installed new gutters with high quality leaf guards and arranged for an electrician to deal with wires and fixtures for outside lighting.

Work Completed On 08/15/2017

Review for JC Services - 1568 Rossback Rd, Davidsonville, MD - 36073578

08/15/2017

John B.

They did an excellent job!!! Started on time as they had planned. Completed all work in succession, no running off to start other jobs. Were respectful. Cleaned up well! Competitive pricing! (We had four bids) Joe answers all communication promptly. Job looks great! Would highly recommend them!!!!

Description of Work
We had old shingles removed and new ones put on the roof. They installed two new skylights, We also had old gutters removed and new gutters put on the house. They replaced "facia" boards (sp?) and painted underneath the new gutters before installing them. They also put new shingles on our carriage house, new plywood where needed and repaired damaged wood on that structure. It was a big job!

Category gutter repair,roofing,skylights,house painters

Work Completed On 08/15/2017

08/08/2017

Barb M.

JC Services did a fantastic job on our roof and the new gutters. Joe couldn't be more professional. His crew did an amazing job of cleaning up every little piece of debris that came off the roof. We couldn't be happier with the job that was done. We would highly recommend JC Services to anyone.

Description of Work
We recently had our roof and gutters replaced.

Work Completed On 08/01/2017

07/26/2017

Bert G.

The estimate was done quickly and completely. When they came to do the work, the gentlemen were prompt, efficient, and obviously experienced. They were a well oiled machine. The work is excellent and I would definitely hire again. The price was very competitive and worth every penny. I have a great roof and a contractor I will not hesitate to recommend to people that trust my opinion.

Description of Work
My roof needed new shingles and replacement of several wood sheets.

Work Completed On 07/26/2017

07/18/2017

STACEY A.

It was great. Joe was prompt with scheduling a visit to make an estimate. I asked for several different options which he provided along with an explanation of the work each required. Frequent rain had backed up his schedule. Nonetheless he worked hard to fit us in. We were trying to meet a deadline before the house was appraised for sale. Most remarkably, he communicated along the way. We do not live in the house, so he sent emails letting us know what was completed as they went along. There was a huge rain storm forecast and his team very thoughtfully got out gutters up before it hit.

Description of Work
We needed to have all of our gutters replaced and most of the soffits replaced and repainted. We have a 2 story colonial style home.

Category gutter repair,roofing,house painters

Work Completed On 06/30/2017

07/01/2017

Lisa M.

Very professional job -- would definitely recommend !

Description of Work
Replaced rotten wood siding.

Category siding

Work Completed On 06/11/2017

06/23/2017

Loretta B.

Did an excellent job. Very professional. Cleaned up all debris. Very happy with result.

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Category gutter repair,skylights