C&R Electric

Founded 1997 • With Angi since June 2010

Residential & Commercial electrical work. We specialize in minor projects, major projects and everything in between. Accepts checks, Visa, Mastercard and Discover

Amenities

This pro has not provided any licensing information to Angi at this time.All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

Drew F.
10/02/2018
They did exactly what was needed, good customer service, great follow up, I'm pleased with the service.
Description of Work
They did work at my rental property that I'm preparing for sale.
Robert M.
10/02/2018
It was done well.
Description of Work
Installed a colaxial cable.
Mark H.
09/28/2018
I'm disabled and on a fixed income. I am comfortable using them without hesitation. They go out of their way to provide the best service and quality. The price they quote is the price I pay every time. Quality work and moderately priced. They are always responsive, prompt and professional. They ask appropriate questions to help ensure they are completely prepared to complete the work without having to run an errand during the time they are scheduled to be there. I have never had an issue with this company turning down a project I need done, no matter how big or small it is. They are extremely trustworthy and I would strongly recommend them.
Description of Work
Home Improvement- running electric to an outbuilding, renovations in the home, ceiling fans installed, receptacles with breakers installed, upgrading electrical to bring house to code.
Yvonne C.
09/20/2018
C&R Electric was extremely knowledgeable, professional, friendly, and thorough. I am assuming C&R is a small company because they treated me like family. They really cared about your property as it relates to security and cleanliness. Their Customer Service is TOP NOTCH! (If C&R is actually a large company then my comments speaks volumes.) I would call on them again!
Description of Work
C&R Electric ran all required wiring and installed the electrical outlets, switches and ceiling fan in my new sun room.
Category
electrician, lighting, remodeling, home builders, ceiling fans, sunrooms

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We truly appreciate your time and business!

Phone

Payment options

MasterCard
Discover

FAQ

C&R Electric is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

C&R Electric is open:

C&R Electric accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard, Discover, Check

No, C&R Electric does not offer free project estimates.

No, C&R Electric does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

No, C&R Electric does not offer a senior discount.

Yes, C&R Electric offers emergency services.

Yes, C&R Electric offers warranties.

C&R Electric offers the following services: House Power, Total house rewire, new house construction, heavy ups/panel changes New additions, Generator install, ceiling fans, lighting

Other Local Pros In Your Area

Haas and Sons Electric Inc

2022 Super Service Award

Haas and Sons Electric Inc

We are performing work as normal so feel free to reach out about your project or repair! During these times are following safe practices for both your family and our workers. We specialize in home repairs and projects, providing you solutions from basic to long-lasting so that we can ensure that we not only fit the budget but provide safety and comfort for your family. Haas & Sons is a small, family-operated business based out of Pasadena Maryland, serving Anne Arundel, Howard, and surrounding counties. Our certified Electricians go through constant training to be able to provide you with quality work, great warranties, and amazing service. What to expect with Haas & Sons- A company you can trust, Marked Vehicles, Uniformed and trained Techs, Constant communication, Upfront pricing, all with a friendly smile.

We are proud to have won more than 50 Angie's List Super Service Awards! We do everything on the honey-do list that honey doesn't do! Individually owned & operated franchise of the largest Handyman companies in the country. We are licensed, bonded and insured. All of our technicians have a minimum of 10 years experience and are full-time employees of the company. All work guaranteed for at least one year (any exceptions are discussed and noted on the invoice). And it's not just the small jobs! We have years of experience doing larger projects, especially bathroom remodeling! MHIC # 102097

Mister Sparky Electric

(8)

Mister Sparky Electric

We are licensed and insured. We guarantee your satisfaction. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!