Arden Landscapes

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2012

Only the best original handcrafted custom landscapes, at the best prices! No cookie cutter landscaping here! Free estimates / Full service....

Honey Do Service Crew, LLC

Honey Do Service Crew, LLC., is a successful father- and son- business, originally created to help the son work his way through college and to learn firsthand how to run a business as a Business Management Major. While in business to create financial freedom, the true purpose of this enterprise is to develop quality young people into men and women of character by guiding them to do quality work as they learn self-discipline, integrity, work ethic, quality of service, and interdependence. As they gain skills, they learn to work as a team and to work with customers: how to have the right conversation, to be careful listeners, to think out of the box, and how best to deal with situations as they arise. It has been exciting to see how much they have grown in confidence, poise, and understanding. Truly inspiring!

MRW Lawns Inc

Over 30+ years, we have worked hard to make the trademark virtues our customers have come to know us by. Whether it is for the quality professional products and technicians, or the honest way we present expectations and meet or exceed them. MRW Lawns, Inc. remains the best choice when you choose to hire a professional lawn care and pest control company.

East Coast Landscape Design

IN BUSINESS SINCE 1979. 15 EMPLOYEES. All WORK IN HOUSE EXCEPT FOR FENCING. ALL EMPLOYEES DRUG TESTED AND BACKGROUND CHECKED. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. LICENSE #42490. INSURANCE #Q89-0102236-M. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: mark@eclandscapedesign.com.

03/27/2013

Jinny J.

They were going to be late in arrival but called to explain situation and since it was all outside work, didn't bother me. They did exactly as we discussed. Cleared all the debris, took it all away, and in all an excellent job. I am preparing to use them to do work on the lawn this Spring and for some further work. The 220 bulbs they planted for me last Fall are up and doing beautifully. Hurray!

Description of Work
I am submitting another review because I wanted to laud this company on the exceptional work they did in preparing my yard for Spring. I hired Phillip to prune some ornamental trees, edge the beds, and mulch around beds. I had just moved to this house and trees had not been pruned for several years. He and his co-worker did an excellent job.

Category landscaping

03/23/2013

Theresa S.

I contacted Phillip via phone, we made an appointment and he met me at my house to give me an estimate. He was right on time. He called me prior to the day of scheduled work to make sure I was still ok with him coming the next day to work. On the day of, he showed up with his crew, performed the work as specified and cleaned everything up when he left. He was prompt and professional. The work done was exactly as promised and we made plans for him to do other work around my house and in the yard. His scope of services extend beyond landscaping although that seems to be his passion. I will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
yard cleaning, mulching and trimming of shrubs

Category landscaping

11/09/2012

Jinny J.

From start to finish the project was handled in forthright and professional manner. The plan for the bulbs was excellent and I will have a fort floor of beautiful bulbs next Spring. At the first appointment Phillip took photos of the hillside where bulbs were to be planted. Had a plan drawn up. When the work was to be done I was called out of town for a family emergency. The house sitters gave Philip the boxes of bulbs and he took over. I arrived home to a perfectly completed job. His fees were quite reasonable. I will be using him again in early Spring to prune some ornamental trees and will call upon his company for future projects.

Description of Work
Arden was to move plants to new location, and plant over 200 bulbs in a woodland setting.

Category landscaping,lawn service

07/12/2012

mary L.

His company surveyrf. made a computerized pictury would look after completyon. Changed grade, Moved bushes, Made fdlowed beds. Planted plants flowers and mulch. Touched up the lawn. Se also sdtopped back many times after completion to see that evering wasgrowing as described.

Description of Work
The man showed that he had the best experience, knowledge, and interest in our job, property ( lawn, floweres,trees all year around bushes. After completion were were superized how many people noticed our property. We gave out many of his cards an do knot that his services were used. We were told our property looked better than evern and it inceased the value home by a high pecentage.

Category landscaping,lawn service

06/28/2012

carol R.

,Both jobs were done neatly. Phil and his helper worked steadily until the work was completed, then cleaned up the site and took all the dirt, leaves,sticks,etc. to the landfill. I am very impressed with the intensity of his interest in doing the best he can do for his customer. Phil is knowledgeable about plants and garden care, shows an understanding of design and use of plants and trees and listens to the customer's wishes as well.

Description of Work
On two occasions I had Phil take care of my front yard, the first time was to clean up the flower beds of weeds and trim anything that needed trimming after the winter. The second time I had him put down a strip of sod, in an area approximately 32X10. Both jobs were done well. My gardens, which edge the side and front of the property were cleared of weeds, plants were trimmed of winter wear. The strip of sod was put down in a very neat, imaginative way with the sod cut and placed to the shape of the property. He created small, circular beds of mulch around the three trees and put the sod around those and down the narrow strip, pressing the sod into the soil,then went over the instructions of how to care for it with me. He also hauled off all the leaves, weeds, sticks,etc. that were there before he got started.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

Arden Landscapes

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2012

773 Whitneys Landing Rd

Crownsville, MD 21032

All residential and commercial landscaping, hardscaping, maintenance and design services.