We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Hometown Exteriors Inc

Founded 2018 •

2142 Priest Bridge Ct Suite 9

Crofton, MD 21114

Hometown Exteriors is a locally owned and family operated exterior remodeling company founded by Bill and Sarah Kassakatis. As small business owners with 30+ years combined industry experience, we pride ourselves in providing top of the line products and service, holding ourselves to the highest

02/15/2021

James P.

Within two seasons of moving into a house with a new roof, I discovered a substantial leak and called out three well-reviewed companies to discuss repairs. I ended up going with Bill Kassakatis of Hometown Exteriors, Inc. All three companies basically explained that the previously installation was terrible and I ought to replace the whole thing. Bill backed this up with about 30 pictures of all the things that were done wrong and all the possibilities for leaks all over the roof. Throughout the whole process, from the initial consultations through the contract, installation, and follow up, Bill was easy to work with, professional, personable, and helpful. I am kind of a needy, OCD, suspicious, first time homeowner and I felt confident working with Bill. He answered all of my questions patiently, even after the job was done. He was not pushy with the pitch. I feel really good about the quality of the roof, the installation, and the warranty. I've never had a new roof before so I don't have comparisons to judge against, but if I move to a new house that needs a new roof, I'll just call Hometown Exteriors. Thank you Bill! (installation in early November 2020).

Description of Work
Installed a new roof

Thank you for this incredible review [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to helping you with any future projects that may come your way.

09/15/2020

cassie R.

They did an amazing job, showed up on time, and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They installed a new front door.

Category doors

09/09/2020

Nathan A.

They were very patient and made sure we understood all the details before moving forward. They did not try to scam us and suggest we replace the whole siding like other siding companies have told us. Instead, they gave us a relatively low-cost fix and fixed only the necessary siding on top of the window. We are very pleased with this permanent fix and would recommend their services to anyone else looking for an honest and thorough repair.

Description of Work
window

Category siding, replacement windows

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the awesome review! We completely understand that not all projects require full replacement. Our core values are, Integrity, Humility, Reliability, Remodeling Simplified and we strive to display those values even during the sales process. I’m happy we were able to help you and your family.

09/08/2020

Teresa B.

He was very detailed, he did a phenomenal job, he was very intelligent and explains everything to me. He was great. I would hire him to any job in my home and recommend him to anyone that has a fix income because he was so intelligent, he had knowledge in flooring, light fixtures, my ceilings and my kitchen, he can do a lot of works and I would recommend him to anyone. He was very personable and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
He replaced my window frame in my second bedroom because it was leaking.

Category replacement windows

Thank you for the wonderful review [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your trust in us! We are very happy that we were able to exceed your expectations!

08/28/2020

Zach S.

Everything went perfectly. From the beginning Hometown Exteriors was nothing less than professional. Bill Kassakatis came out to inspect my active leak within a very short period of time. He was able to not only pinpoint the leak, but also able to offer a solution to correct the issue. Since the leak repairs were made I have not had any leaks at all and there have been several heavy rainfalls. Very satisfied!

Description of Work
Roofing

Thank you for the kind words. We are very happy to have earned your trust and stopped your leak.

08/28/2020

Jackie E.

This was the easiest and most professional work done at my home in a long time. Not only was the Install seamless, but they even helped me pick the right door for my money! They get 5 Stars from this homeowner!

Description of Work
New Storm Door Installed

Category remodeling, doors

Thank you for the raving review [Member Name Removed]! We are excited to know that we simplified your project and earned your “A” rating!

Homecraft Builders

Homecraft is a 2nd generation, family-owned remodeler specializing in decks, roofing, siding, windows, and finished basements. We handle all steps of a project from planning, to permits, to building. When you partner with Homecraft you receive the finest materials - custom cut on site. This provides flexibility in design and perfection in construction. Since '96, homeowners have thanked us for establishing a company that cares. We take your ideas, add our building experience and together create a custom project that extends your living space and adds value to your home. Award Winning.

Award 2022
    Offers by Homecraft Builders on Angi
    SBC Outdoor Services

OVER 100 YEARS COMBINED EXPERIENCE AS YOU PATIO AND HARDSCAPE EXPERTS! Unfortunately, at this time we are no longer doing deck or patio repair. New installs only. SBC Outdoor Services was founded in 2015 by Brad Crist. Brad had over 15 years of experience in the industry and wanted to create a landscaping company that could hold true to the concept of “quality landscaping.” Ever since then we've been constantly growing as a high-end hardscape, landscape design, and commercial maintenance business. Over the course of our existence, we've earned a great reputation for quality service and we aim to not just maintain our reputation for excellence but to constantly improve it. That's why we only hire the best of the best. Our management team alone has over 30 years of experience in the industry and members of management used to maintain the White House. The rest of our team is similarly qualified and has over 100 years of combined experience. At SBC Outdoor Services we believe that landscaping is an art, not just a skill. We not only teach our employees proper installation methods but also encourage them to take initiative and to completely pour their imagination and skill into their work. Our design and installation divisions make sure that the product will be very functional as well as attractive while our maintenance division employees take great pride in the ongoing beauty of your property.

Gutter Helmet by Harry Helmet®

Gutter Helmet Gutter Protection | Proudly Serving Local Homeowners Since 1981 Never Clean Your Gutters Again! Gutter Helmet is the one-time investment with a lifetime of benefits. Our system installs over your existing full-sized rain gutters, and we offer the only true four-season/365 day-a-year total rainwater management protection system. Trusted by over a million customers nationwide, we guarantee your gutters will remain free flowing and clog free from all debris with our triple lifetime, transferable performance warranty. Call to learn more about the Gutter Helmet difference and schedule your free demonstration and estimate today. (877) 779-8048. Senior & military discounts available.

Offers by Gutter Helmet by Harry Helmet® on Angi

General Remodeling
    Maryland
    Maryland: General
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Roofing, Windows, Doors, Siding, Gutters, Leaf Protection, Repairs, Replacement, Storm Damage