Easy Hauling Services LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2011

We provide hauling, demolition and excavating for both residential and commercial customers. We are an insured hauling service. We care about our environment. We recycle many items! Any salvageable items are taken to the local Goodwill, Salvation Army or Habitat for Humanity. We can also be reached at 410-991-2945....

hauling (69)trash removal (7)leaf removal (1)movers (15)

09/07/2019

Joan K.

Mike was great. He called to let me know he was on his way. When he got here they loaded everything up very quickly and efficiently. Very nice and very professional.

Description of Work
Hauled away appliances and a loveseat

Work Completed On 09/03/2019

06/11/2019

Katherine A.

It went very well! They were on time and took only about 5 minutes to remove heavy, bulky living room furniture. Professional and polite. I would definitely hire again and recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Removal of old furniture

Work Completed On 06/10/2019

01/23/2019

Maureen E.

Never received a call or email back.

Description of Work
I needed to have items taken to the dump.

Work Completed On 01/19/2019

[Member Name Removed], i responded to your request at 4:57pm the same day. I can send a screenshot if you like. I always respond to all inquiries, im sorry if a glitch happened and you didnt get it.

10/27/2018

Jarod G.

Mark was on time and did the job quickly and professionally. Great communication during the initial bid and scheduling.

Description of Work
Junk removal

Work Completed On 10/19/2018

10/16/2018

Shazia M.

I've used this company a few times and they always do a good job. Mark (the owner) always responds and schedules a pick-up quickly. The guys are always polite and professional and efficient. Also, their prices are competitive. I recommend using this company. John M.

Description of Work
Hauling/Junk removal

Work Completed On 09/28/2018

07/27/2018

Kevin M.

Went well, hauled out everything I needed gone!

Description of Work
Hauling of old appliances

Work Completed On 07/27/2018

11/07/2017

Brian S.

Unfortunately, only one hauler came to the job and we had everything out to be picked up. The big screen (20 year old tv) was way too heavy though for a one man job. Fortunately, my husband was home and able to assist. I had several contacts through emails, and always received prompt replies. As mentioned above, I think there was some confusion about what was being picked up (just a few items) but the gentleman that arrived was extremely professional and did a great job. I would recommend this company again!

Description of Work
Just a few things hauled away, there might have been some miscommunication on both sides. Overall, I would definitely hire this company again.

Work Completed On 11/07/2017

09/27/2017

Joan P.

They are at scheduled time and moved the items in 10 minutes

Description of Work
I need the living room furniture move to the garage.

Category moving companies

Work Completed On 09/22/2017

08/19/2017

Carol C.

Fantastic. And they were right on time.

Description of Work
Removed riding lawn mower and two pieces of furniture.

Work Completed On 07/13/2017

06/07/2017

Jackie D.

Wonderful service, gave me a quote over the phone after sending a picture and sent someone out the next morning. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Large branches and yard waste removed.

Work Completed On 06/07/2017

05/17/2017

Ronald H.

In all cases the company did an excellent job. I needed the job done on specific dates, again Easy Hauling Service bent over backward to accommodate. I got all properties ready for inspection and sale on time. I found the ower (Mark Taylor) to be very easy to work with.

Description of Work
I needed a house, garage, and shed cleaned out. Also needed an apartment clean out.

Work Completed On 04/26/2017

05/10/2017

Glenn P.

Great! They showed up on time and made quick work of it.

Description of Work
We are downsizing and had some items for storage, but a lot of things to haul away. The guys were friendly, courteous and very professional. They worked quickly, without problems. We have a the story house and they were up and down a lot. They were very careful of the wood and walls.

Work Completed On 05/10/2017

03/29/2017

James J.

They had to work around fact that only had a pickup for the job but got it done.

Description of Work
Hauling away refrigerator and freezer

Work Completed On 03/29/2017

08/28/2016

Mark G.

We were going to receive a large furniture delivery and needed to remove old furniture prior to its arrival. We also had a play set the kids were no longer using taking up space in the yard. I made a quick call to Easy Hauling Services (Mark) just to confirm they could demo and remove a play set but didn't commit immediately until we determined what furniture needed to be removed. About a week later the furniture delivery was imminent and we had determined what furniture needed to go. I used there website in the evening to send a message listing the items. Mark called me back first thing in the morning to let me know his guys could be there that morning. They met me at the house, gave me a quick estimate, and quickly removed all of the furniture, including a few pieces we identified at the last minute. The gentleman sent were professional, quick, and very careful not to damage the home in the removal of the furniture. They also provided an estimate to remove the play set, which I told them didn't have to happen in the same day. Nevertheless, they accomplished it the next day, and even bothered to contact me to see if it was okay to pull the truck in the yard, which I gave, given that the ground was dry, and asked that they be careful nonetheless. Upon arriving home, I checked everything out and there was no damage to the yard and not a single part left behind (e.g. no loose bolts, hooks, etc.) It was as if there was never a play set. I would certainly use them again and recommend them to neighbors and colleagues at work.

Description of Work
Removal of furniture and demolition of large wooden play set and removal.

Work Completed On 08/26/2016

06/18/2016

Elliott R.

1. Very responsive on initial contact and follow up calls. 2. Called before scheduled time and arrived at scheduled time. 3. Did pricing estimate on the spot. 4. Pricing was very reasonable. 5. Team hauled away items and made sure there was no damage to floors or walls. 6. Fast and very efficient. 7. Plan to use in the future when I move into new house and need to dispose of additional items.

Description of Work
Hauled away dining cabinet, book shelves, chairs, etc.

Work Completed On 06/11/2016

06/15/2016

Margaret C.

Called Monday afternoon; they came by Tuesday morning and called me immediately with estimate; that night they called to setup schedule and were out on Wednesday mid morning with the old hot tub/gazebo gone by noon. Extremely professional; crew works well together and communicates well; clearly aware of surroundings and took great care not to damage anything.

Description of Work
Demolished and hauled away an old hot tub with gazebo and roof from off raised deck.

Category garbage collection, hauling services

Work Completed On 06/15/2016

04/20/2016

Megan W.

Mark and his company are top notch and we highly recommend them . Called on a Sunday and left a message . Within a few minutes Mark called me back and was at our home at 11:30am Monday morning . He arrived on time , was very professional and through . He and his crew cleaned everything up and we could not have been more happy . We love the fact this is a family owned , local company , and even better that they are so professional .

Description of Work
Hauled hot tube and bathroom reno debris .

Work Completed On 04/18/2016

03/10/2016

Edna Marie H.

Mark and his crew arrived on time and took on the challenge without complaint. The apartment is down an alley and has steep stairs. They tackled the problem efficiently and well. I would highly recommend them for any type of removal. They were extremely helpful and courteous. The pricing was more than fair. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Removed trash and furniture from an apartment that had been trashed.

Work Completed On 03/09/2016

03/02/2016

Debbie H.

Mark and his team were courteous, respectful and very efficient. Although several items were large, heavy and bulky, they carefully maneuvered to avoid any wall or floor damage. They arrived promptly at the agreed time and worked quickly. Scheduling the service was very easy. Additionally, Mark accommodated two separate requests to add items. I will recommend Mark and his team to my friends and neighbors. Their service, price and professionalism are terrific!

Description of Work
The team removed numerous large and bulky items for trash and donation.

Work Completed On 03/02/2016

02/12/2016

Jessica L.

I contacted the company about removing a desk and chair. Mark responded promptly and indicated he could be to my house the same day to collect the items. He arrived, as scheduled, 40 minutes after our phone call and was very professional. The process couldn't have been easier.

Work Completed On 02/12/2016

12/25/2015

Robert I.

This was a great experience. My wife and I had been trying to get this furniture moved for several weeks, but couldn't find anyone we wanted to use. Finally, my wife called Mark (on a Tuesday night) and Mark was able to make this move the next morning. Mark brought a covered truck since it was raining that morning, and covered our sofas in plastic wrap to keep the rain out. Mark and his worker were very tidy, and made every effort to wipe their feet thoroughly when entering my house. Courteous and professional, everything went smoothly. I most strongly recommend Easy Hauling Services.

Description of Work
They moved a leather sofa and love seat from my house to my daughter's apartment in Baltimore, approximately 30 miles, then removed an old sofa from my daughter's apartment to dispose of.

Work Completed On 12/23/2015

11/19/2015

Christine Y.

Mark and his team were great. This was a big job and took the better part of a day. He brought 4 guys and they worked really hard and efficiently. They were also very pleasant and careful asking questions whenever they weren't sure whether something was to be picked up. A big part of the stuff was in a storage area that was down a small slope from the driveway so it was a little hard to get to. His team had it cleared out very quickly and it was broom clean when done! And his team was very careful working around the things that were staying in the garage and just getting out the things we wanted hauled away. Scheduling with Mark for a date that worked for us was easy, too. We are very happy with the work that Mark and his team did, and we are happy to recommend him. We will use Easy Hauling Services again!

Description of Work
Mark and his team cleared out our garage and large storage area as well as some items from inside the house. It was a big job of multiple loads of stuff.

Work Completed On 11/16/2015

11/12/2015

BRIGID H.

I called that morning and Mark told me he could have someone drop by that afternoon! Excellent! The two gentlemen were prompt, professional, and very careful not to track mud into my apartment.

Description of Work
Picked up a chest of drawers and matching mirror for donation to a local nonprofit. Also removed a bed frame and mattress.

Category garbage collection, hauling services