Endeavor Electric

Founded 2016 • With Angi since May 2016

PO Box 2216

Columbia, MD 21045

Endeavor Electric provides prompt and exceptional customer service. With over 16 years of electrical experience, with master licenses in both Maryland and Virginia....

04/27/2018

Rachel W.

Mr. Busby provided a very clear and precise estimate of the cost, both what labor it covered and items that were not covered. He accomplished all the work in a very professional manner. He communicates well by email.

Description of Work
installation of security system, replacement of smoke detectors, replacement of switch

04/02/2018

Linda Z.

Stephon did a wonderful job. He consulted with us about hanging the new pendants never assumed anything. Stephon was very punctual and professional. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Replaced 4 pendant lights.

Category electrician,lighting

09/21/2017

LUCY V.

It went perfect. They were prompt and worked quickly. I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
I needed an electrical outlet replaced in my mudroom for my washer and dryer.

09/05/2017

JANE M.

He was articulate and clearly answered my questions about how the 3 CFGI outlets interrelated. He was patient despite my many questions.

Description of Work
As requested by the prospective home-buyer, three (3) CFGI outlets were installed in a kitchen.

09/05/2017

JANE M.

Excellent work. Everything went smoothly.

Description of Work
Four electrical outlets in kitchen needed to be upgraded to GCFI outlets.

08/06/2017

Anjali S.

Stephon is an amazing diagnostician and technician. I called him with a problem with the lights going out in different locations in my home. He stopped by within hours after the call. He examined the issue and quickly found the source of problem being isolated to a single outlet. Thanks to him, we may have avoided a more significant problem in the home. He explained everything he was doing and he was an absolute professional. The total cost was very reasonable. We have dealt with other electricians in the past, but none have been as good as Stephon. If you need any electrical work done in a prompt way by a true professional, I strongly recommend you consider Endeavor Electric.

Description of Work
Electrical writing

06/22/2017

James and Betty B.

They just came out and did the work. They did pretty good work. I did not have any more problems with that. The guy was good and professional. He was about 10 minutes early. I did not have to wait he was on time. He was about 10 minutes early. They did a good job, I didn't have any more problems with it. He was very respectful. I would use them in the future if I needed more lighting.

Description of Work
light fixture instillation.

Category lighting

04/03/2017

HIRAM B.

Very well, courteous and professional!

Description of Work
Troubleshoot a faulty GFI circuit, replace breaker and outlet, install outside outlet cover.

01/17/2017

Karin K.

Everything was done to my satisfaction. He was very professional.

Description of Work
Replace three electric plugs

01/04/2017

Xurong T.

Since it is not an outlet issue I have to find an appliance repair company.

Description of Work
My cooktop circuit tripped and I intended to have Stephon fix the breaker issue. He came by and did some diagnosis. It's not a outlet issue but he diligently worked on the issue.

Haas and Sons Electric Inc

We are performing work as normal so feel free to reach out about your project or repair! During these times are following safe practices for both your family and our workers. We specialize in home repairs and projects, providing you solutions from basic to long-lasting so that we can ensure that we not only fit the budget but provide safety and comfort for your family. Haas & Sons is a small, family-operated business based out of Pasadena Maryland, serving Anne Arundel, Howard, and surrounding counties. Our certified Electricians go through constant training to be able to provide you with quality work, great warranties, and amazing service. What to expect with Haas & Sons- A company you can trust, Marked Vehicles, Uniformed and trained Techs, Constant communication, Upfront pricing, all with a friendly smile.

All In Electric

All In Electric, Inc. has been providing quality electrical services since 2011 in Maryland and the surrounding regions. Our electricians have 38 years of combined experience in the electrical field and a proven record of excellence. Our services include anything from new construction and home remodeling to light commercial projects. We are available to plan, design, construct, and maintain electrical features for projects of all sizes. Your satisfaction is our guarantee and we pride ourselves on our exceptional customer care. All In Electric, Inc. offers 24-hour emergency services for your residential and commercial needs.

Offers by All In Electric on Angi
    S&M Electrical Connections, LLC

My name is Hugo and I am the owner of S&M Electrical Connections. Through hard work, lots of learning and 15 years plus working as an electrician I earned my Electrical Masters in DC/MD/VA. I decided to become an electrical contracting business owner when I saw a need to change how clients work with electrical contractors. Two of the most important lessons I learned along the way: Time is valuable, and so is good communication. That is why I work with clients so we both understand the needs and scope of the job and to give clear, prompt and frequent communication about the jobs progress. This is a family run company with great employees who I hold to the same high standards that I set for myself. Not to mention that I am licensed and insured for your peace of mind when hiring a contractor to work on a home where your loved ones live. I'd love the opportunity to earn your business! Check out our website for more info: www.smelectricalc.com

Visa, MasterCard, PayPal

Electrical - Residential-Wiring, Receptacles, Switches, Ceiling Fans, & Light Fixtures.