Endeavor Electric

Founded 2016 • With Angi since May 2016

Endeavor Electric provides prompt and exceptional customer service. With over 16 years of electrical experience, with master licenses in both Maryland and Virginia....

Locally owned and operated Baltimore base Electrical company that cares about our Neighbors. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best in all of our projects no matter how big or small. We are experts in our trade and will always keep you educated on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business!

family owned and operated

We have been in buisness since 1962 servicing the baltimore area. We have been voted baltimore's best electrician 8 times by baltimore magazine. We take pride in returing all phone calls the same day and many jobs completed the same day or shortly after the call for service comes in.

04/27/2018

Mr. Busby provided a very clear and precise estimate of the cost, both what labor it covered and items that were not covered. He accomplished all the work in a very professional manner. He communicates well by email.

Description of Work
installation of security system, replacement of smoke detectors, replacement of switch

04/02/2018

Stephon did a wonderful job. He consulted with us about hanging the new pendants never assumed anything. Stephon was very punctual and professional. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Replaced 4 pendant lights.

Category electrician,lighting

09/21/2017

It went perfect. They were prompt and worked quickly. I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
I needed an electrical outlet replaced in my mudroom for my washer and dryer.

09/05/2017

He was articulate and clearly answered my questions about how the 3 CFGI outlets interrelated. He was patient despite my many questions.

Description of Work
As requested by the prospective home-buyer, three (3) CFGI outlets were installed in a kitchen.

09/05/2017

Excellent work. Everything went smoothly.

Description of Work
Four electrical outlets in kitchen needed to be upgraded to GCFI outlets.

Category electrician

Electrical - Residential-Wiring, Receptacles, Switches, Ceiling Fans, & Light Fixtures.

Visa, MasterCard, PayPal