Concetta Corriere & Jim Jeppi

Founded 1973 • With Angi since March 2011

Concetta Corriere and her partner, Jim Jeppi, are experts on the real estate market in Howard County, Maryland, including the planned city of Columbia, historic Ellicott City, rural Clarksville, the up-and-coming communities of Fulton and Laurel, Fort Meade, and downtown Baltimore. Additional contact name - Concetta Corriere. Additional phones - (410) 715-3208, (410) 715-3209, (410) 730-6100, (800) 899-7629. Additional email - concetta@concetta.com....

Brian Pakulla  RE/MAX Advantage

Call 410.340.8666 to reach Brian directly. The number one RE/MAX Team in Maryland for 2020. Brian Pakulla is a licensed Realtor serving the Baltimore-Washington and Central Maryland Area. Brian holds a BS in Marketing from the University of Maryland and has been licensed since 1999. Brian comes from a family that has over 100 years of real estate experience and ranks among the top 1% of all Realtors® nationally. They have created one of the largest networks of Realtors®, buyers and sellers in the area. Visit www.BrianPakulla.com for more info. Call or email anytime.

DEMCO Properties LLC

We are a full service real estate firm, specializing in PROPERTY MANAGEMENT of residential single family homes, townhouses and condo's. We provide Full Property Management service or a Rental Bookkeeping service, if you prefer to handle our tenants and repairs yourself. We have a support staff to better service you. There is a physical office location for tenants, owners and agents to see us and drop things to us. Sherri Russell is the owner of DEMCO Properties LLC, a licensed Real Estate Broker and a Property Manager. She is licensed with the State of Maryland and can handle any of your real Esate needs She has owned rental properties of her own for many years. We will treat your properties like they are our properties. Sherri has been managing properties since 1985.

Marc Dosik / Fed City Team / Century 21 Redwood Real Estate

Don't take our word for it! Read the details in our reviews and see how we provide the DC area’s best real estate service. Our excellent reviews tell the story. Over 100 very happy clients share their experiences here. We have always been, and continue to be, the best value for your money when buying or selling Real Estate. We understand how to present and sell homes. Our team sells 10-15 homes per month -- faster, and for a higher price. Don't take our word for it -- Read the reviews! We are licensed in DC, Maryland and Virginia.

Offers by Marc Dosik / Fed City Team / Century 21 Redwood Real Estate on Angi

09/14/2015

Working with Jim was easy. He is responsive, respectful, and professional in all his dealings. As I mentioned above, he spent lots of time trying to secure the necessary condo docs that seemed hard to get from the seller's agent/condo association. Part of the issue was because of the condo set-up (a master condo management company and a building condo management). But he ferreted out the issues an...

Description of Work
Jim began helping me find a new home when I first put my house on the market in late summer 2014. When I re-listed it in the spring of 2015, he helped me find a great local agent who very effectively quickly helped me sell my house. Then Jim patiently helped me find my new home, a condo, that I adore. He is pleasant, cheerful, thorough, patient, listens well to what the client wants, and was accommodating to all my requests. He was especially helpful when my lender requested specific paperwork from the condo association that seemed hard to secure; he took steps to find an alternative means of securing the information. He also helped ensure everything was in place for the tight settlement date. Overall, he was an excellent agent - highly recommended. I would definitely use him again.

06/23/2014

Use any other Realtor at your own risk. No one will work harder (or be more honest with you) than Concetta and Jim

Description of Work
They spent 6 months making sure we found the right new home for me.

04/02/2014

She was very helpful in working with us cross-country. Phone calls and emails were all returned promptly. My husband and I had had a four day trip to the area to look for a new house, and she set up numerous viewings for us each day. With her help, we were able to sort of get a lay of the land and get over the sticker shock we felt moving from Minnesota. She was also very patient with our two year...

Description of Work
Helped us find a house in our relocation from the midwest to MD.

02/25/2014

Fantastic, Concetta was amazing and a true professional every step of the way, she was extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and punctual. A real pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Real estate services, searching for property, guidance through negotiations, contract, and closing.

11/26/2013

Jim and Concetta provided unparalleled service in helping us purchase a house that met all our needs by listening to our requirements, talking to us as a person, not just another client. They were with us throughout this experience every step of the way.

Description of Work
Real estate market for purchasing a new house.

Real estate agent