CertaPro Painters of Columbia

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2011

8775 Centre Park Dr # 655

Columbia, MD 21045

You are sure to find what you are looking for in our complete list of Exterior Painting Services and Interior Painting Services. From prep, priming and painting to carpentry repairs, from specialty coating to help with color selection, we are the painting company for all your painting needs. CertaPro Painters is a franchise organization consisting of less than 50 employees at the corporate offices and over 300 business owners in the US & Canada. Additional DBA - CertaPro Painters Ltd. Independently owned & operated....

02/27/2021

Alan F.

Aaron Ricks and his team gave us service above and beyond what anyone could expect from a team of painters. They painted more than 2/3 of the interior of my house. Their work and cleanup was impeccable. Aaron spent a lot of time considering the solution for one major problem area that was peeling due to moisture from an adjacent bathroom. I have complete confidence in Aaron's recommendations and his team's work. They even repaired a piece of furniture with two broken legs when I warned them that my husband and I had to be very careful when moving it. I cannot sing this company's praises loud enough. . I wholeheartedly recommend them. A very professional team in every way.

Description of Work
Most of the interior of my house needed painting with multiple areas having cracks that needed filling in. One particular problem was peeling on the ceiling outside the master bathroom...caused by moisture.

Category drywall,interior painters

03/23/2017

June H.

Was most pleased with the entire process from the estimate to the painting to the final payment. Mark provided the initial walkthrough and noted what needed to be done. He was most thorough to make sure everything was covered and all of our concerns addressed. He was professional and sociable. We didn't feel pressured. Scheduling was easy. Was contacted by Nia to select the paint colors and set up dates (she was great). We planned for 3 days but was able to completed the work in 2 days. Herman and Pedro arrived promptly on the 1st day of painting, walked through what needed to be done and immediately started working. Both gentlemen were professional and courteous. The repair work they did on the ceiling repatch, drywall dents, and hairline cracks were amazing. You can't tell there were ever problems with those areas (thanks!). At the end of the day, Herman walked me through what they completed and what was left to be done. They arrived promptly the next morning and worked nonstop. By midday everything that needed to be done was complete. We did a final walkthrough, they cleaned up all the areas, and were on their way. I am having new carpet and new handrails installed in a few weeks, so they said they would be back, if needed, to touchup any areas scuffed up during the installations (just need to contact Mark again). Worked with Nia to make final payment by credit card (again another pleasant step in the process). Overall, I highly recommend CertaPro Painters of Maryland and will definitely consider them again in future painting projects. Everyone was a pleasure to work with. Thanks so much.

Description of Work
Paint living and dining areas, hallway and split stair foyer. Also paint kitchen and main bathroom. Repair of several hairline cracks in the walls; repair of ceiling patching and drywall dents; and overall freshening up of a 14-year old paint job on walls and trim).

Category drywall,interior painters

08/23/2015

Christina B.

Estimate only for painting job. The quote was higher than others we received. No work was done.

Description of Work
Received estimate for paint job

03/31/2015

Ian R.

They did a good job and the house is looking fine. They were quick and efficient and didn’t leave a mess. There was no coming back and we didn’t need anybody to repaint since it was done well.

Description of Work
We used CertaPro Painters for interior painting. We moved into a new place and they painted most of the rooms.

01/27/2015

Edward R.

My husband and I. and everyone who has walked through our "new home" loves the beautiful transformation! We chose a couple shades gray with white trim. CeraPro (Meta Cadigan) ensured that every detail was covered. I never knew my walls and ceiling could look so beautiful! We are very satisfied, and would highly recommend this company. The workers were friendly, and Meta was always available for any questions we had. It only took 2 1/2 days, and we are in love with our new home!!

Description of Work
CertaPro Painters painted our first floor walls and ceilings, of kitchen, powder room, living room, dining room. front door, doors in living room and library, stair railing, trim and cabinets in library.

Category interior painters

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you and I also loved watching your house transform!

10/31/2014

Krista F.

They were great! They finished in a week and their cleanup was great after each day.

Description of Work
They painted almost the entire interior of my house.

10/25/2014

PETER L.

It went very well. Meta, the owner, is very conscientious and friendly. We wanted the rooms painted before six out-of-town guests arrived, and Meta was very sensitive to what we needed done and very accommodating. The painters were friendly and cooperative.

Description of Work
Painted three bedrooms and our basement.

09/07/2014

Diane B.

Discovered after 3/4 of painting was done that interior paint was being used instead of exterior. Sloppy work on trim and old loose paint not removed, it was painted over and some areas of trim were missed completely. This was fixed when it was brought to their attention, but overall did not seem to be experienced professional painters.

Description of Work
Paint front door, exterior trim

08/13/2014

Bonita C.

Excellent service! We put our house on the market and needed the house done quickly. They accommodated my schedule and got the job done within the requested timeframe and did an excellent job!

Description of Work
Painted kitchen, bedrooms, basement. Also did drywall repair in the kitchen

04/05/2014

Robert C.

Estimator was prompt with initial information. But tardy and a bit lacking with follow through on revisions. However, he was completely apologetic and professional. The estimator voluntarily and at no extra cost met with my interior decorator at the paint store to review finishes and make recommendations. That was very appreciated. When the actual estimate came in at 30% of a separate estimate from a different company, I was a bit skeptical but this company came recommended by my interior decorator. I am pleased to say the painters were very prompt, courteous, careful with our furniture, and they accomplished an amazing amount of work in just 1 1/2 days. I consider the quality to be excellent. There were virtually no drips or smudges after they were complete.

Description of Work
Prep and paint walls of master bedroom, master bath and closets

Ríos Remodeling LLC

We have over 15 years of experience in remodeling, painting, garage door service, and housecleaning and will help with moving your dreams to reality! We offer painting color consultations and make your house look like new with a fresh look and feel. Renovating your bathroom is one of the most affordable and impactful home renovations you can do. For housecleaning, we offer residential and commercial cleaning, one time cleaning, weekly and bi-weekly cleanings, and move-in/move-out cleaning. First time customers will get 10% off their first service!

Jl painting corp

Painting int/ext,drywall,carpentry,deck staining,power washing and more..

JD Remodeling llc

JD Remodeling is a home remodeling company specializing in major additions, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, basement remodeling, roofing, storm damage, decks, patios, windows, doors, carpentry, flooring, and painting for the interior or exterior of your home.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available

Residential & Commercial Interior & Exterior Painting - Deck Refinishing, Fence Staining, Light Carpentry, Power Washing, Popcorn Ceiling, & Wallpaper Removal.

N/A