BYLT IT, LLC

Founded 2015 •

Maryland
05/29/2022

At BYLT IT, we take great pride in our excellent workmanship, competitive fees, and the ability to deliver outstanding results. BYLT IT General Contracting is a “Turn Key” construction company that gets involved with a concept in initial stages of design all the way through the last surface cleaned. We provide you with outstanding, long-lasting results, we’ll take a detail-oriented approach to your job. No task is too simple or too complex for us to address in a professional manner, and we always strive for prompt project completions. With our flexible appointment options, reasonable rates, and commitment to excellence, we’re sure to earn your customer loyalty. Our experienced staff have more than 25 years of experience in the contracting field, and have executed several prestigious and complex projects in the Maryland and Washington DC Area. Since we have been open for business, we have taken a comprehensive approach to project management, providing our clients with a wide range of services to cover their needs. Get in touch today to learn more about what we can offer you and to receive your free estimate....

Portillo Paving and Concrete

We are a family owned business, with over 10 years of professional asphalt and concrete experience, we are here to assist you with ALL your asphalt and concrete needs and projects including decorative and stamped concrete work and more.

JNT Enterprises

JNT Enterprises is a Pasadena, Maryland based concrete, commercial concrete, demolition experts, excavation, retaining walls and hardscaping company providing quality work and services to both commercial and residential customers with over 20 years of experience. Our company policy is to provide all of our customers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So if you're not satisfied with our work, then we're not done. This is why JNT Enterprises has become a reputable and trusted operator in the greater Pasadena area. For residential and commercial customers alike, we do driveway installations or expansions, sidewalks, steps, masonry repair, pool demolition, retaining walls, footing installation & repair. We also specialize in concrete installations and demo. We are licensed and insured and if you need any work performed with heavy equipment call us! Additional e-mail - Info@JNTDigs.com

East Coast Landscape Design

IN BUSINESS SINCE 1979. 15 EMPLOYEES. All WORK IN HOUSE EXCEPT FOR FENCING. ALL EMPLOYEES DRUG TESTED AND BACKGROUND CHECKED. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. LICENSE #42490. INSURANCE #Q89-0102236-M. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: mark@eclandscapedesign.com.

02/15/2021

Harris W.

Timely, efficient, and professional.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General, Painting - Interior, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

02/10/2021

Stephen C.

Paul Martin and his team at BYLT IT do a great job. They always communicate and things happen on time and as promised which is rare. I absolutely recommend Paul and BYLT IT for any and all remodeling needs.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category concrete repair,decks,remodeling,home builders

01/27/2021

DeAnna Rhodes R.

It was great! We hired them for 2 issues - our basement stairwell, which was flooding, and the removal of two trees. They were quick, efficient, and communicative through the entire process - from quote to job end. They even came back and fixed a plumbing issue that was unrelated but connected to the basement stairwell. I've already booked them for 3 other projects (shower remodel, patio remodel, and an awning over that basement stairwell for extra protection). I can't recommend them highly enough!!!

Description of Work
home improvements

Category landscaping,plumbing,remodeling

01/11/2021

Jodi G.

We were pleased with the outcomes on all projects. They always went above and beyond. :)

Description of Work
Regrading around home, installed new HVAC unit, asbestoses abatement, new flooring, and installation of forward-hang.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,basement remodeling

12/21/2020

Renita N.

Was excellent.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - Basements

Category ceramic tile,concrete repair,countertops,decks,electrician,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,basement remodeling

12/08/2020

Susan H.

It was fine. I trusted them that I was not at home most of the time during the last project of the deck and patio service. It was excellent. I was trilled of the service they did. They re organized my laundry room, which they saved me so much space. I was pleased with the services they provided.

Description of Work
They built a deck and patio on the back of my house. They repainted the interior of my house when I first move in. They did a small construction on my house. They took out the carpeting and stained the stairs. They did an electrical and tiling on my kitchen. They installed a luxury vinyl floor as well. They did the shelves on my master bedroom and put doors on it.

Category ceramic tile,closet systems,decks,electrician,flooring contractor,interior painters

12/07/2020

Daryl H.

Built IT did a phenomenal job. The team was very nice and professional. The work actually ended up being finished ahead of schedule. This is the only company I would use for my home.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General, Painting - Interior, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Plumbing, Heating & A/C, Electrical

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,basement remodeling

BYLT IT, LLC

Founded 2015 •

11880 Bright Psge

Columbia, MD 21044

Expertise in Remodeling services from the ground up; Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling, Basement Remodeling, Room Additions, Closets, Concrete-Pouring & Repair, Countertops, Decks & Porches, General Remodeling, Home Building, Marble & Granite, Painting-Interior & Exterior

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing