Brekmar Air Duct & Carpet Cleaning

Founded 2016 • With Angi since September 2016

10440 Little Patuxent Pkwy Ste 300

Columbia, MD 21044

Brekmar provides air duct and dryer vent cleaning, chimney sweeping services in Maryland, Washington DC and Virginia. We follow NADCA standards of cleaning procedure. We prove the cleaning results with a duct camera. Our prices are very competitive. All the costs are disclosed over the phone. Choose Brekmar for your duct cleaning needs and you will not be disappointed. Please call us at 1-844-401-7762....

10/02/2017

Annette R W.

I was extremely pleased with Brekmar. The price was reasonable and I received excellent customer service.

Description of Work
I had my air ducts and dryer vent cleaned.

07/24/2017

Beverly A.

Performed without issues. He was on time and provided some advice on keeping the vent cleaned out. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Cleaned out my dryer vents

07/11/2017

myhanh N.

Good. They were prompt and courteous

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

07/09/2017

Pamella V.

Constantine was right on time and very courteous. He explained everything he was doing and easily answered questions assuring me of my concerns. Dryer vent cleaning was something we had postponed for some time and we had an issue with a burning smell. Constantine reassured us were not a risk for a fire, completed the cleaning and offered advise. In requesting services from Brekmar, they were very easy to schedule.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

07/03/2017

Jerry J.

Brekmar Air Duct & Carpet Cleaning was not able to clean my dryer vent. The technician was not able to clean the vent from the inside (attic crawl space) or outside (exhaust vent is 40 feet from the ground). The technician told me to contact Angie's List to get a refund, which I did.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

06/30/2017

Kate L.

I wasn't sure if I needed this service and saw mixed reviews about the process online but decided to do it anyway since I've got allergies and I was moving into a new place. I saw that a lot of gunk did come out of the ducts so I guess it was worthwhile. Constantine was the person who came to my house and he was very, very professional even though he looks young. I can tell he really enjoys his job. He did try to explain how the vents and ducts work in the house (complete with photos) and seemed happy to educate me about this process. I literally didn't understand (and really wasn't that interested if I'm being honest) but his enthusiasm was contagious. Plan on this whole process taking at least two hours, perhaps more since I'm only in a townhouse. My appointment was around 6pm ish and he stayed well past 8pm but hadn't planned to. I added some extra stuff to my service on site and he seemed to not mind. He didn't look like he was rushing to get done quickly so I appreciated that. Also note that's it's really really loud. If you have pets (even if they aren't nervous) I recommend having them out of the house for the procedure. Plus he needs to be in every room and outside so doors are constantly being opened. You wouldn't want a pet to escape. Lastly, stuff will fall from the vents onto the floor. Be prepared for this by covering items up. I think Constantine is a great representative for the company and I would recommend them/him to others interested in this service.

Description of Work
Air duct and dryer vent cleaning.

06/28/2017

Sadelaka J.

The technician arrived on time. After being informed about all air vents, intakes, and the location of the main system he went about his business. Within a couple hours the job was finished and the technician went on his way.

Description of Work
Air ducts and dryer vent cleaned

06/27/2017

Deborah A.

Service person arrived on time, explained what he was going to do, completed the job in a timely manner and left the work area clean and tidy. Was professional, cheerful and efficient. Will definitely hire this company again.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

06/20/2017

Edward M.

Technician called ahead, was on-time, and explained how and what he would clean the vent. He was polite, efficient, and professional.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

06/18/2017

CAROL C.

The technician called at the start of the appointment time to provide an ETA. He arrived within 25 minutes of his call. He first went around the house with me to see the furnace and identify vent locations, explain the process and then went to work. The job took around 1 1/2 hours. We have owned our house for 22 years and have not had the vents cleaned, so there was a lot to clean out. Professional job, good experience.

Description of Work
Vent cleaning

06/16/2017

Kathi K.

Everything went very well. When they arrived, the lead worker introduced himself and the 2 others who were with him...a trainee and a manager. I felt like I was getting the royal treatment with so many people to do the job. The men were quick, efficient, and thorough while doing their work. Two years ago, which was the first time I had ever had someone clean this dryer vent, I used a different company. That time, after the workman left I was annoyed to find that he had not replaced the ducting that ran between the dryer and the vent, which he had removed in order to perform his job. That meant I had to do that part of the job. Since I had no experience doing it, the ducting looked like it was put on by a child who liked playing with the duct tape. This time was very different. Before they left, the lead worker had me look to make sure that they were leaving my laundry room in the same condition as when they arrived. It was clean and tidy, just as I always keep it. I also took a look behind the machine and was pleased to see the ducting between the machine and the vent. It was nice to see it done the correct way, with minimal amount of tape and without all the twists and turns I had used. These guys did a very good job, they cleaned up after themselves, and they acted in a respectful and professional manner. I would definitely recommend Brekmar to anyone who needed their services.

Description of Work
My condo association requires that every two years owners get their dryer vents and ducts cleaned. I hired Brekmar to do that cleaning.

06/12/2017

Robert R.

Air ducts were cleaned. There are some ducts that could've been cleaned a little better. Minor damage to some return vent grates, given hardware was a little difficult to remove. Dryer Vent cleaning was quick and easy, it definitely needed the cleaning.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning.

06/07/2017

Andy S.

Then from the same company he said you should clean the furnace too and the coil for $200 and my husband agreed. Now someone today came and told me that it will be $400 to clean the furnace and coil, and he said if I don't like it go get another company. I called Angie's List because the technician said I never paid for the deal and Angie's List verified that the deal was paid for. The technician refused the job, because he looked at the vent and said it was not dirty and he said he is not going to clean it which is contrary to the first technician said who told me that the vent was dirty. I will never hire this company again.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning with Unlimited Vents. Somebody from this company came and said it's not clean right now because there were some work being done (painting and sanding). They said they will come back when the work was done. There were a lot of dust and they didn't want to clean it at that time.

06/05/2017

Danny W.

The company's method of cleaning the dryer vent is to turn on the dryer and then extend a spinning brush into the vent from the outside. The brush dislodges any built up lint, and the wind from the dryer blows the lint outside. I have a short dryer vent, so the process took maybe 5 minutes. The whole trip maybe took 15 minutes. I can't fault the theory behind it, but it was over so quickly it felt a little weird. Seems expensive for the amount of effort involved. The person who came out was professional and pleasant.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

06/01/2017

Diana S.

They were really really great! They were amazing! They were fabulous! Very professional, neat and cleaned everything.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

05/30/2017

Dawn B.

Brekmar has excellent customer service and their two technicians that came to clean the dryer vent could not have been more polite, professional and outstanding, have nothing but good things to say, and the fact that the company had someone call to make sure that we were happy with the service and even stop by to ensure that everything was done, we were not only very appreciative but very impressed with the commitment to customer service overall, thank you for a job well done!

Description of Work
Cleaning of Dryer Vent

05/23/2017

Lakeshia W.

It went great. They arrived in a timely fashion and were able to clean the dryer vent in under twenty minutes.

Description of Work
Clean dryer vent

05/22/2017

Teresa O.

It worked out fine they were on time and did a good job. They were very knowledgeable, professional and gave good maintenance tips. They sent just one technician, he was very pleasant and cleaned up after himself.

Description of Work
They cleaned the dryer vent for me.

05/15/2017

Michael H.

Went fine. Did not try to upsell any additional service. Did what they said they were going to do.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

05/09/2017

Michael C.

Technician came in, was polite and informative, and worked quickly. He cleaned the returns first, then the ducts throughout the house. Older home with retrofitted system installed with most vents glued to the ceiling (not how it should be) so the tech couldn't remove them but he was still able to get his wand in the slats for adequate cleaning. Return vent ducting was noticeably cleaner by eye.

Description of Work
HVAC duct cleaning

05/09/2017

Amy A.

Prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, and for a fair price!

Description of Work
cleaned our all air vents

05/03/2017

Mara O.

The service was great. A very nice gentleman came on time and took a tour of the house prepped the duct worked and got to work. It was fast and efficient. We live in a three-story row house with a small basement where part of the unit is based. He didn't mind our dark little basement and went up and down the ladder without any issues. He mentioned in could ba a little bit loud but it wasn't any more disturbing than a vacuum cleaner. The whole house took just 2 hours. I had never had the ducts cleaned before. Reading the reviews on Angie's List helped make my decision easier. I highly recommend Brekmar Air Duct & Carpet Cleaning.

Description of Work
We had our ducts cleaned.

05/02/2017

linda R.

very well very prompt and professional

Description of Work
air duct cleaning

04/30/2017

Elizabeth A.

Perfectly. Good communication with office; Constantine arrived on time at each building and did a careful, meticulous job. He showed me pictures of the cleaned vents.

Description of Work
Dryer vents cleaned in 3 properties

04/29/2017

Angie D.

The representative arrived, walked the area and explained in detail exactly what he was going to do and the equipment to be used. Upon completion I was shown the filter from his machine indicating the amount of dirt he was able to extract from the vents.

Description of Work
Duct Cleaning

Quality Air Solutions LLC

Quality Air Solutions is a residential and light commercial Duct Cleaning Company. We use the Abatement Technologies Professional Duct Cleaning Machines to perform our duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning. Our company uses our own trained employees, never subcontractors. We have over 35 years experience in the HVAC business and hold a Masters license. We also offer Air Monitoring using the Air Advice monitoring machine. Our company is highly rated by local consumer organizations and have many satisfied customers. Our number one goal is customer satisfaction. Award winning.

Amazon Air Duct Cleaning

Amazon Air Duct Cleaning specializes in residential air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning services. We employ the latest technology to provide unparalleled quality with each and every project. Our techs have over 40 years of combined experience in the field. We offer 100% satisfaction guarantee with every job. All our prices are flat rate and you can get a detailed and upfront estimate by calling us at (301) 809-4544

American Professional Chimney & Masonry

Multiple Super Service Award winner. We clean, Inspect, repair, install & reline chimneys, wood & gas stoves, fireplaces, sidewalks, driveways & do historic tuck pointing. Owner, Dave Myers, is the area's most experienced chimney diagnostician (since 1973). We have an A-Plus BBB rating & emphasize customer service excellence in every aspect of our business. What differentiates us from other companies is that we provide a thorough analysis and estimate for any necessary repairs, without any pressure or emphasis on sales. We are happy to prioritize any repairs that may be needed so that customer's can budget accordingly. Additional phones - 301-699-6050, Catherine Wilson, manager: 202-468-5590, 202-483-0440, 202-483-2223, and Dave Myers: 202-468-5596. Also doing business as: Artful Dusters Chimney Sweeps. Evening hours available but dependent on demand, requirements and availability of personnel.

Offers by American Professional Chimney & Masonry on Angi