Best Buy Waterproofing, LLC

MD
Maryland: General

8950 State Route 108 Suite 221

Columbia, MD 21045

With over 30 years experience in Basement Waterproofing and Mold Remediation services, Andrew A. Altman, Sr. Is a top rated veteran with a proven record beyond belief! In fact the certified, professional Staff has a combined experience of over 60 years. When you hire Best Buy Waterproofing, you are hiring the very best in the industry! They have the WIT attitude ( Whatever It Takes ) and customer satisfaction is their #1 priority as they are "Comitted To Excellence!" Best Buy Waterproofing is licensed, bonded, insured, and certified. They have earned the reputation of standing behind their incredible work and customer satisfaction. They offer free estimates and the very best financing available. They even have No payments & No Interest for 18 months! Best Buy Waterproofing stands behind their lifetime of the structure warranty on their systems. Also on all sump pump systems and their intelligent battery back ups! Best Buy is the ONLY company who offers this kind of warranty on those services as Strength is their Foundation! If you need a dry basement certificate, call us immediately. We are operational 24/7 365!...

basement waterproofing (36)concrete repair (4)foundation repair (3)mold removal (2)well & water pump repair (2)mudjacking (1)drain pipe installation (1)roofing (1)

12/24/2020

good about explaining everything

Description of Work
put in French drains and sum pump

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

Thank you for the Grade A ! We appreciate you taking the time to give such a great review! Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority and we are so happy we exceeded your expectations!

04/04/2020

Drain and Sump Pump Install

Description of Work
Initial consult/estimate was good, but I just couldn’t label it as great. And that feeling actually encapsulated my entire experience with Best Buy very well. The inspector was on time, friendly, and seemed knowledgeable/experienced. However, the inspection took roughly 75 minutes and easily could have been done in sub-30. I appreciate a bit of friendly chatting, but this was excessive in the middle of a work day. Also a few statements confidently made that were not backed up. More on that below. The crew was punctual and friendly. They also worked quite hard and finished the job in great time. That said, I was explicitly told by the inspector that the crew doesn’t need to drive the trailer and truck onto our lawn. He said if they ask to pull around, tell them no. But he also said they shouldn’t even pose the question. Within 30 minutes of starting the job, both truck and trailer were backed around side of the house without asking me. There isn’t significant damage, but there are absolutely still clear tracks a few days later. And frankly it’s the principal that bothered me most. Told one thing and another happens. Additionally the pump cover was sloppily installed and they need to return to fix that. Throw in 3 or 4 water/soda bottles left scattered in the driveway and backyard, and I wasn’t thrilled. All in all, I felt like a few statements made were not really backed up.. Inspector told me not the drill a hole in the blocks in the wall because “there is standing water on the other side, 100%”. Crew the next day drilled holes all along the wall to drain and said not a drop of water came out of anywhere. “They won’t drive on your lawn” and within 30 min they are. “I’m sending you my best crew” and they leave soda bottles scattered around, drive on the yard, and need to return to fix the incorrectly installed cover. Do I think the overall work was done well? I do. Would I hire them again? I would at least call. But I honestly expected better from them based on reviews and was somewhat underwhelmed. UPDATE (04/07/20): After seeing I was a bit frustrated with a few items listed in my review, I received a personal call from the owner Andrew. He was everything you would hope from a business owner in a situation like this: sincere, apologetic, and determined to make it right. He came out to our home personally with a crew and they fixed every issue. I told him the reason I chose Best Buy Waterproofing in the first place was their glowing reputation, and it was a situation like mine that made me so thankful I did that. He handled the minor criticisms I shared with class and humility, and I couldn't recommend their operation more.

Category concrete repair,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

Thank you so much having confidence in us to solve your water issues! Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority and we are so happy we exceeded your expectations! We appreciated you taking the time voicing your concerns and we wanted to make sure every concern was handled. We wanted to leave you with a satisfying experience! We are so blessed you gave us the opportunity to make everything right and...

11/08/2017

Service was great from making my appointment, to the actual appointment and the installation. Everyone was so polite, on time and everything was cleaned up when they left.

Description of Work
Waterproofing of my basement

Work Completed On 11/08/2017

Thank you so much as customer satisfaction is our #1 priority!

11/07/2017

Great ...”A” number “1”...team was GREAT!!...from Andrew to the work crew...

Description of Work
Foundation for leakage

Category basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Work Completed On 10/20/2017

Thank you for the wonderful review!

11/07/2017

Quick and easy. Very fair price. No more mold!

Description of Work
Mold out of business

Category basement waterproofing,mold removal

Work Completed On 09/14/2017

I'm glad we could solve your mold and waterproofing issue. You were a pleasure to work with!

11/07/2017

This was a very large project for us and this company made it as easy as could be. They were professional, honest, and thorough. Although the price was more than I thought it would be, it was definitely worth it.

Description of Work
Installed inside waterproofing system with sump pumps and battery back ups.

Work Completed On 10/31/2017

Thanks for the kind words. This is what it's all about! Customer satisfaction!

Basement Waterproofing, Basement Ventilation Mold & Mildew Remediation Structural Repair Crawl Space Repair Sump Pump Systems Moisture Control Wet Basement Repair Intelligent Power Battery Backup Systems Sub-floor Pressure Relief System Basement Exterior Excavation| Basement Finishing, Concrete Lifting Radon Gas Seal & Mold Remediation Foundation Repair Basement Door & Egress Windows

Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your project(s)!