Best Buy Waterproofing, LLC

Maryland: General
09/17/2021

8950 State Route 108 Suite 221

Columbia, MD 21045

With over 30 years experience in Basement Waterproofing and Mold Remediation services, Andrew A. Altman, Sr. Is a top rated veteran with a proven record beyond belief! In fact the certified, professional Staff has a combined experience of over 60 years. When you hire Best Buy Waterproofing, you are hiring the very best in the industry! They have the WIT attitude ( Whatever It Takes ) and customer satisfaction is their #1 priority as they are "Comitted To Excellence!" Best Buy Waterproofing is licensed, bonded, insured, and certified. They have earned the reputation of standing behind their incredible work and customer satisfaction. They offer free estimates and the very best financing available. They even have No payments & No Interest for 18 months! Best Buy Waterproofing stands behind their lifetime of the structure warranty on their systems. Also on all sump pump systems and their intelligent battery back ups! Best Buy is the ONLY company who offers this kind of warranty on those services as Strength is their Foundation! If you need a dry basement certificate, call us immediately. We are operational 24/7 365!...

basement waterproofing (36)concrete repair (4)foundation repair (3)mold removal (2)well & water pump repair (2)mudjacking (1)drain pipe installation (1)roofing (1)

06/16/2021

We explored a dozen or so possible service providers; received estimates; did our due diligence; Dan Mayo with Best Buy was quick to respond; gave us a thorough, understandable diagnosis of the problem; and remedy options. We went with Dan & his team who were wonderfully professional, skilled, cooperative and fast. Very pleased with work they did.

Description of Work
Water leak in basement

Category concrete repair,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 06/16/2021

Thank you so much for the awesome review! Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority and we are grateful we exceeded your expectations.

06/03/2021

Amazing job, they worked fast, cleaned, and priced better than anyone else. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Crawl Space Water Proofing, Retaining Wall, New Sump Pump

Category concrete repair,basement waterproofing,wells,mudjacking

Work Completed On 06/02/2021

Thank you so much for the outstanding review! We are grateful we exceeded your expectations!

05/14/2021

Was very pleased with the process from start to finish. Rich, Jose, Charlie, Carlos and the entire crew were professional, provided pertinent information and answered all my questions. Best Buy Waterproofing did a great job.

Description of Work
Waterproofing

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority and we are grateful we exceeded your expectations!

05/01/2021

I was impressed with how fast Best Buy got in touch with me. Dan Mayo explained everything to me and drew diagrams to help me understand what work would be done. I received quotes from two other companies that were almost double my quoted price! the work was done professionally and the installers were friendly. This truly was my best buy and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing with Sump Pump installation

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I will share with my team which will make their day!

02/15/2021

The service have been great. The workers were very professional, on time , and explained everything to me.

Description of Work
They did water proofing of my basement for walls.

Work Completed On 08/15/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review!

02/10/2021

Excellent work,. contractors were on time, no problem, they did a great job, did the inspected and the work was done great.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing, French drain outside and a new sump ump

Category basement waterproofing,wells,drain pipe

Work Completed On 01/01/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to give us an outstanding review! Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority, and we are grateful we exceeded your expectations!

02/08/2021

The service was excellent, very responsive, professional, on time and they did a very good job.

Description of Work
They did a basement waterproofing.

Work Completed On 09/08/2021

Thank you so much for the outstanding review!

09/11/2020

While their pricing was a bit higher than what I wanted to spend, they were professional, responsive and punctual for the estimate appointment.

Description of Work
On both sides of my front stoop when it rains water is leaking into the two rooms (Laundry room and office) in the basement which sits under the stoop.

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

Thank you! We appreciate you taking the time giving us an A! I will share with my team!

09/10/2020

Received multiple quotes, Best Buy came in priced right, explained the services well and each step, and fixed everything fast! Now my basement has been dry even through the toughest storm

Description of Work
Waterproofing

Work Completed On 07/22/2020

Thank you! We appreciate your kind words! I will share with my team! This will make their day! God Bless!

08/29/2020

My house is an older home. Rich & team were very responsive when issues came up. When the water supply shutoff valve to house got damaged during jackhammering of basement floor, they went the extra mile to help get valve repaired. Very dedicated & professional team. As first test of waterproofing effectiveness, when rain from remnants of hurricane Laura recently came, basement stayed dry.

Description of Work
Waterproof the basement

Category concrete repair,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 08/29/2020

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We appreciated you taking the time to post this and I will share with my team! Thanks again!

Basement Waterproofing, Basement Ventilation Mold & Mildew Remediation Structural Repair Crawl Space Repair Sump Pump Systems Moisture Control Wet Basement Repair Intelligent Power Battery Backup Systems Sub-floor Pressure Relief System Basement Exterior Excavation| Basement Finishing, Concrete Lifting Radon Gas Seal & Mold Remediation Foundation Repair Basement Door & Egress Windows

Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your project(s)!