Alex Williams Home Improvements

Columbia, MD 21045

Home improvements

08/31/2022

Jennifer B.

The team did a great job. Alex was great to work with, gave good advice, and was able to do our job earlier than estimated.

Description of Work
Stain Deck

Category decks, pressure washing, house painters

06/04/2022

Margaret R.

Everything went very smoothly and according to plan. Alex is very helpful and willing to work with you. GREAT communicator.

Description of Work
Shutters painted and re-hung, trim painted, front door painted

Category decks, house painters

05/26/2020

Twanda R.

Absolutely wonderful job! We are so pleased with the work that Mr. Williams and his team performed. His quote was very reasonable, completed project in a timely and professional manner. Mr. Williams is a very meticulous work and detail oriented. My husband is often a stickler was truly amazed and proud of the work performed by Alex Williams Home Improvements. Looking at having him do additional work in the Fall. Thanks Alex for a job well done!

Description of Work
Power wash and paint exterior house trim

Category pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

05/12/2020

Cathy S.

Alex and his crew replaced our gutters and installed gutter guards a few years ago. We were so pleased with the quality of their work that we recently hired them again for additional work. They did a very thorough job on power washing the exterior of our house. We also had extensive painting done including shutters, trim work, patio and foundation. Their price was very reasonable. Alex is such a pleasant and trusting person to do business with and gives you that added assurance to ensure you are fully satisfied w/the work performed. I would highly recommend Alex and his crew for your home improvement needs!

Description of Work
Power washing and exterior painting

Category gutter repair, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

07/26/2019

MARK R.

Alex was great. He and his small crew painted the entire house including downspouts and gutters. House looks great and price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Need exterior of house painted including gutters

11/05/2018

Colette H.

The company responded immediately and performed the work the next day. This was a small project and I appreciated the detailed attention they paid to this job as though it was a large proposal. I highly recommend this company and will call them again for my next big roofing project. Good work!!

Description of Work
My home needed gutter repair

10/17/2018

Hank H.

Another vendor wouldn't even come out. He said my roof was too old for a repair and then quoted me an enormously expensive $$ amount to replace the roof. Mr. Williams arrived quickly- set up his ladder- assessed the damage and suggested some additional options. I felt comfortable with him immediately. He quoted me what I think is a fair price for the couple hours of work- materials and the risk involved of climbing the roof and after he picked up the shingles he returned and completed the job. After speaking to him @ 8:30 this morning, he completed the job by 1pm. Additionally he said my roof is in good shape for another 4-5 years. I asked him for a replacement estimate and the quote he gave me was easily 50% cheaper than the other vendor. I was extremely pleased with the outcome.

Description of Work
Replaced shingles- caulked, reinforced gutter and added gutter guard.

Category gutter repair, roofing

01/28/2017

annie S.

They're very good. I have no problem.

Description of Work
They painted the outside of my house.

09/06/2016

Mike R.

Overall the project went great. Alex and his crew showed up on time and got all of the work done in two days. He recommend a nice solid stain, as we were trying to repair a lot of old boards. He also asked questions and the work was done to ensure that everything I wanted got done.

Description of Work
Had deck power washes, replaced several rotted boards and had the entire deck stained.

Category decks, handyman service, woodworking, house painters

03/09/2016

Albert K.

The crew worked very hard and competed the job in one day. Mr. Williams worked with the crew as well as supervised. Materials used were of a high quality. I was completely satisfied with the job.

Description of Work
Replaced Roof, replaced gutters and downspouts, painted siding.

Category gutter repair, roofing, house painters

10/01/2015

Fred S.

Mr. Williams and his crew were polite,professional and gave good attention to detail. They carefully masked my windows and doors prior to painting so there were no paint spots on my window frames, bushes or sidewalks. They did a good job on the fine detail around the side light by my front door and even repainted my mail box to match the new paint. Mr. Williams worked with me to pick out the coordinating color on the parging. The new color combination turned out beautifully and brought numerous complements from neighbors. Mr. Williams and his crew patiently worked around a window installation crew that unfortunately overlapped with his work on the second day of the project. When the window installation crew slightly damaged my siding with their ladders, Mr. Williams crew repainted the area so expertly that the damage is not visible. Mr. Williams was patient and thorough in addressing all my concerns about my roofing and the condition of the parging. When he reinstalled the shutters, he even replaced the screws with new ones less likely to let the shutters pull loose from the house in high winds. His crew did a good job of clean up after the work was completed.

Description of Work
Mr. Williams and his crew power washed and painted my house and sealed and painted the stucco parging below the siding. They also did a pre-winter roof check up,repaired some shingles, cleaned my gutter, put on new gutter covers and added a much needed additional downspout which has solved an gutter overflow problem.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, handyman service, roofing, pressure washing, house painters

07/09/2015

LESLIE V.

They did a nice job and they worked with me on choosing the colors. They were on time. Their price was high. I might use them if I could negotiate a little better.

Description of Work
I had him do painting work in the fall of 2014. It was exterior painting of trim and deck as well as replacing rotten wood.

Category deck cleaning, woodworking, house painters

06/03/2014

Alex S.

Great they showed up gave me a good price cause I had many we planned a date the was fast good and professional they ran in to some extra work on roof plywood and they took care of it with no extra cost whenever I need something done or someone ask I have my guy now

Description of Work
Siding a new roof and insulation

Category insulation, roofing, siding

05/20/2013

Terry B.

Was the first one out of the gate so to speak - in terms of being the first contractor to repond to me for this project. Came out to give an estimate and had the system installed that day. Very "woodsy" neighborhood with lots of trees so needed this product in a hurry.

Description of Work
installed leaf relief product on gutters to keep leaves and debris out of gutters. Cleaned gutters, replaced cheap gutter on front of garage and installed 2 new elbows on spout

Category remodeling

UNDER PRESSURE INC

We offer 15% off complete house wash. 10% off roof cleaning. FREE ESTIMATES! We Believe In Making Good, Lasting Impressions! Our goal at Under Pressure Inc. is to provide quality pressure washing and cleaning services to maintain and enhance your building and property. We believe that good first impressions are important, but maintaining a standard of quality and excellence is just as essential. Our company uses a low pressure cleaning system and determines the appropriate solution for each detergent used as well as the best PSI for each surface. We help to safely and effectively remove dirty buildup, graffiti, rust stains, oil, mold, algae and much more that may be taking over walls or concrete spaces of your property. We’ve been in business for over ten years providing quality services at reasonable prices. Look no further for a company that knows how to meet all your cleaning and pressure washing needs! We hold certifications in wood restoration, roof restoration, and house washing We are certified by the Maryland Home Improvement Commission We are licensed, bonded and insured We take care of your vegetation We offer charity work We believe in promoting a standard of excellence and cleanliness in our communities

The Deck Boss

Here at The Deck Boss, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the deck building and restoration trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by The Deck Boss on Angi
    Bartz Landscaping

Our Mission at Bartz Landscaping is to design, build, and maintain Outdoor Living Spaces and Scenery to create Timeless Memories for our Clients. Bartz Landscaping is a customer-centric organization that fulfills their daily operations and mission with the Utmost Care and Attention-To-Detail for our Customers. We believe that we will accomplish our Goals and Targets- by helping our Customers, Vendors, Staff, and Community in accomplishing Their Goals and Targets. Bartz Landscaping is specialized and exhibits their talents through Pool & Spa Building, Landscaping, Hardscaping & Masonry, Drainage Solutions, and Horticulture. Sean Bartz, Founder & Owner, can be found providing solutions, coaching and developing the Team, helping our Clients, and Sharing Smiles & Positivity. MHIC #137028. MDA- F1170

Offers by Bartz Landscaping on Angi