We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

AF Janitorial Services

Founded 2010 •

10324 Daystar Ct

Columbia, MD 21044

Offering commercial and residential cleaning services....

09/29/2020

Rob J.

The AF Janitorial Service team members were prompt, paid attention to detail, had easy billing, and exceptional value for the high quality of service delivered. Additionally, we were so pleased with Rosita's customer service, we've used her team more than once!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning, floor cleaning

09/29/2020

Nick M.

The cleaning was great! Definitely worth the price!

Description of Work
Full house cleaning

09/22/2020

Laura W.

Great! They were at the house even before me and did a very thorough job! They went over and beyond for what they charge! Great company! Would definitely use again and most likely will!

Description of Work
Housecleaning before I moved in my new home.

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

03/12/2020

Luis B.

Rosa has been cleaning my house on a regular bases. She is very professional and never lets me down. I always recommend to my friends and family.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Category house cleaning, floor cleaning

02/23/2020

Curtis G.

We’ve had AF for a while. They are consistent with their quality of work. We refer them to anyone we can. They are worth the money ten times over Curtis G

Description of Work
While house cleaning

12/24/2019

Leslie L.

Always pleased with the services provided by this company. Very reasonable pricing. Have been a consumer for years!

Description of Work
A+ Service

12/20/2019

Renay G.

We have done business with this company since 2011 and they NEVER disappoint!! I’ve referred them to friends and family over those years and they are amazed at the detail and exceptional service that they received. The staff is always punctual and go the extra mile to ensure that our home is spotless... and yes we have children!! I trust them and leave my home and return when they are done. The cost has been reasonable for our various residences.... from a condo to 5000 sq. ft. house. I’m so glad to finally have an opportunity to share this information online after so many years and many to come!

Description of Work
House Cleaning Services

12/18/2019

Tiffany C.

Ms. Rosa and team always do an excellent job. I have been using her for years. My children were small and now they are grown adults and I still call upon Ms. Rosa for her services. Very nice lady

Description of Work
Home cleaning services

Monish D.

They are very thorough at house cleaning, very punctual and professional!

Description of Work
House cleaning

Champ P.

This firm was very good and immediately earned our trust within our home. We highly recommend them and if it were not for us moving out of the area, we would absolutely hire the again. Trust is everything and they are thorough m, timely and trustworthy.

Description of Work
Regular bi-weekly home cleaning

Kevin O.

Rosa and her crew have been helping us for the last five or more years. They do a great job and they are very flexible. I could not recommend them more highly.

Description of Work
Biweekly house cleaning

My Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Service

My Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services specializes in Providing Premium Cleaning & Restoration Services while Protecting the rest of your Home, Possessions and Environment. After working for several less than reputable companies, I decided the only way I could provide services that I could be proud of ethically and make a decent living was to go into business for myself. So I did and here I am nearly 30 Years later. Since 1992, I have been providing my services to Homeowners like you as well as some of the areas prominent Businesses, Churches, Government Offices, Nursing Homes, Office Buildings, Realtors, Restaurants, Schools, Sports Clubs etc. No matter what size the job, I place an Emphasis on Quality that is unsurpassed. If I'm not happy with the results, how can I expect them or you to be? As an I.I.C.R.C. Certified Firm and A Master Cleaner and Restorer I have the knowledge and expertise to not only to Provide You the Most Thorough Cleaning EVER or It's FREE! As the name implies, I Clean Carpet, very well I might add. I can also remove most Pet Stains & Odors. Upholstery Cleaning is performed to the highest levels attainable without risk of damaging the fabrics. Using multiple products, tools and Methodologies, I'll clean your fabrics as aggressively as Possible to get them as clean as Possible. Power Cleaning of Ceramic Tile is another service that We Excel in; renewing your floors appearance and removing the germs that are growing on your floor. Water Damage Restoration; Not only do we extract the water and dry the carpet, which is where most carpet cleaners stop, we actually dry the structure. Using Thermal Imaging and moisture probes to find the water others don't and then specialized Thermal Drying Equipment to dry the structure without totally gutting your home if possible. We'll return your home back to a Dry and Healthy Environment Then, we can put everything back together again, Restoring your home back to it's Pre-loss Condition!

Offers by My Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Service on Angi
    A Plus Carpet & Flooring

Due to the pandemic we are performing essential business only. Carpet cleaning, sanitizing and Carpet and Flooring sales are considered essential along with water damage restoration and Carpet and Flooring repairs. We are practicing PPE at all times. Our show room is by appointment only, we allow up to four people in our show room at a time. We sanitize after showroom use. A mask is required to enter our facilities. If you do not have one we will provide you with a new three layer FDA approved facility mask. No charge for this service. We also have a sanitizing station. We want to make sure everybody stays safe and well. We have a extensive showroom, We are the master dealer for most large manufacturers. Please see our virtual tour on our web site. We are A top Columbia Md Carpet and Flooring company. We also are certified to perform Water damage restoration, rebuild and we deal directly with your insurance company. We also offer Truck-mounted carpet and upholstery cleaning. In addition, hardwood and carpet repairs, luxury vinyl flooring, repairs and maintenance to floors and carpet or other services that we offer. A happy home is built on a solid foundation. At A Plus Carpet and Flooring, a top tier Columbia Md flooring company, that foundation begins with top grade flooring and quality customer care. Locally owned and operated, we proudly serve the Howard County area as well as surrounding areas, including Columbia, Ellicott City. Annapolis and other areas. Let our team of experts help shape a strong footing for your home or business that hinges on years of knowledge and experience in flooring and carpet installation, maintenance, refinishing and more. See for yourself what sets us a grade above the rest. MHIC license 126325. We accept all major credit cards. Financing is available. We are Certified for carpet cleaning and for water damage restoration.

Ayoub N&H

For three generations we have specialized in carpet cleaning, rug cleaning, in-plant Oriental & area rug cleaning, carpet installation, and repair of your floor coverings. When you're in need of new carpeting, rugs, custom runners, or hardwood flooring be sure to stop by our showroom for a wide selection to choose from.

Offers by Ayoub N&H on Angi