Abbyart Decorative Painting

Maryland
Maryland: General

6229 Bird Race

Columbia, MD 21045

Abbyart Decorative Painting is a family owned and run residential contracting company serving the Baltimore Washington Annapolis region. We specialize in residential interior painting as well as tile design and installation. Mike Lipiner, the owner will personally come to your home to meet with you, view your project and give you a detailed cost estimate. Mike works personally on every job until the work is complete so you never have to worry about commissioned sales reps or nameless subcontractors parading through your home. As with all aspects when working with Abbyarts, billing is stress free. Typically, 1/3rd of the cost is paid at the start of the project with the remaining balance due upon completion. For very large or small projects it is no problem to alter payment times....

interior painting (48)tile installation (11)drywall (9)wallpaper removal (6)handyman (5)home remodeling (3)basement remodeling (1)woodworking (1)house painting (1)marble & granite (1)

04/05/2021

Mike was nice, but the drywall repair work is substandard. Had to show him where mesh fit repairs was still exposed on “finished” repairs. The workmanship is no better than a novice or apprentice. Do not hire him.

Description of Work
Drywall repair for ceiling.

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/04/2021

02/24/2021

Terrific! Mike addressed all of my specific concerns with professionalism and excellent work we are very pleased and would recommend him again. !!Having him back to address the shotty work of another floor installer. 😁😁

Description of Work
Tiling Bathroom And Kitchen Backsplash

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 02/23/2021

01/16/2021

My sisters and I hired Mike while working to prepare our father's home for sale. Our father had recently moved to an assisted living facility and our goal was to have the house ready to sell as soon as possible. I found Mike on Angie's List and I am SO glad I did! We hired Mike to repair and replace tile in two bathrooms. But, we quickly learned that Mike's skills extend far beyond complex tile work. As the renovations continued, Mike did a variety of jobs for us including painting, plumbing and woodworking, Mike is extremely easy to work with, flexible, and a terrific problem-solver. Our dad's home is about 35 years old and presented us with a variety of unique challenges. Mike was our savior, offering solutions. and going way above and beyond what we asked of him many times. Don't let his company name fool you - Mike knows a great deal about many aspects of home repair and renovation. He is flexible and great with timelines. Since my sisters and I do not live in the area, Mike became our eyes and ears at our dad's house as a variety of repair people arrived to do their work. He is trustworthy, kind, and reasonably priced. I hope you can see from this review that we cannot recommend Mike Lipiner highly enough!

Description of Work
Tile Repair

Category ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

11/10/2020

Mike did an amazing job for a fair price. I didn't want to go with a big company with contracted painters so I was looking for someone that would treat my home as their own and give it the same attention to detail that I would have. I found that in Mike. He completed two medium sized rooms, a half bath and trim within 4 days, repaired the walls where needed, and even offered to come back days later for a touch up after I scratched the walls hanging pictures. Can't beat that service! I will use Mike again and recommend him for all your painting needs. currierb1@gmail.com if you would like additional information

Description of Work
Living Room, Half Bath, Kitchen, Trim

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

10/25/2020

Mike did a great job. Very professional and wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend Mike to anyone who needs work done.

Description of Work
Interior painting.

Work Completed On 10/25/2020

10/24/2020

Mike was professional, informative, and a pleasure to work with on the project. He truly wants you to be happy with every phase of the project. Would definitely work with him again.

Description of Work
Kitchen backsplash install

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 10/18/2020

10/21/2020

Mike is absolutely a gem to work with! He was courteous and extremely helpful in assisting me with decisions regarding paint contrast colors, quality of paint, etc. I would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Painting of five interior accent walls

Work Completed On 10/17/2020

10/21/2020

It went extremely well. If A+ was a grade choice, I would give that. Mike was very professional. He showed up on time each day & worked an 8 hour day. He did the job in the amount of time he quoted. He does fantastic work! He is reliable, honest & very easy to work with. We can't wait to have him back again!

Description of Work
We gave our half bath & full bath a facelift. Mike removed wallpaper in both bathrooms, painted, installed mirrors & lighting, & put up new towel racks & toilet paper holders. In addition to all that he repaired holes in our ceiling from work done by a plumber & fixed a spot in the kitchen where there had been a leak.

Category drywall,wallpaper removal,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

08/04/2020

Mike was amazing! He did a great job, and everything looks great! most definitely recommend you to my friends and family. He left everything clean, like he had never been there. Thanks Mike we really appreciate all your hard work!

Description of Work
Painting and drywall work

Category drywall,wallpaper removal,interior painters

03/13/2020

We hired Mike last fall to remove wallpaper and paint our kitchen, and a week ago he came back for more of the same. He works alone and does a wonderful job. We experienced very little disruption in using our kitchen because he cleaned up thoroughly after each day's work. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
wallpaper removal, painting

Category wallpaper removal,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/04/2020

Interior painting. Faux/Decorative paint finishes & tile design and installation. Bathroom remodeling, drywall repair, deck refinishing & power washing.

Large exterior projects. Build additions, install windows & skylights. Fabricate & install granite countertops.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check