Unicorp Home Energy Services

Washington DC: General
12/31/2021

4511 Knox Rd #202

College Park, MD 20740

Since 1987 UNICORP Home Energy Services has made window, siding and roofing projects a worry free experience for over 23,000 homeowners in MD, VA and Washington D.C. We are proud of our flawless record with the Better Business Bureau because customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Our past partnerships with Price Club (Costco) and more recently Pepco Energy Services are a clear indication that we understand the importance of providing substantial savings and value on all our energy saving products. ---- At UNICORP we don't believe in hard-sell tactics, and never make cold calls that interrupt you at meal time. We understand the importance of making the right decision without headache or high pressure. That's why more customers refer us to their friends and family than any other window and siding company. Not surprising when dealing with professionals that care about their customers and love what they do. ---- We thank you for visiting our profile and look forward to improving the quality, enjoyment and energy efficiency of your home. ---- Additional phone - (703) 462-6100. Additional fax - (877) 867-3726. Award winning. Additional DBA - Vinyl Technologies Energy Service. Additional contact name- Brian Weil. Additional email - contact@unicorpmail.com....

window replacement (435)siding companies (143)roofing (100)door installation (173)gutter repair (76)woodworking (14)window treatment (11)general contractors (11)skylight installation (6)masonry (5)chimney repair (4)landscape lighting (3)

09/21/2021

nancy F.

Excellent! I would strongly recommend Unicorp! Their fair priced, quality product was expertly installed by Mario and his crew. Everyone that I had dealt with, starting with the salesman, Alex, was very responsive and courteous.

Description of Work
(11) Replacement windows and (1) sliding glass balcony door

Work Completed On 09/17/2021

07/15/2021

Jeanne H.

The price was good and the men who handled installation were great, very neat and very thorough, measuring and checking that everything fit perfectly, amd fixing the wood where the door and windows were attached. They took all the time they needed to make sure that everything worked perfectly. (The process took a little long from ordering to delivery and installation, but the staff all worked hard and did their best given post-pandemic supply delays.)

Description of Work
We ordered four new windows and one new door through Unicorp

Work Completed On 07/05/2021

07/06/2021

Linda S.

The company had previously done some siding work for my townhome and that was a good experience. This time was and still is a nightmare. Wrong color flashing installed and had to be replaced. Siding nailed in with such force, there are holes in the interior wall, the wiring to my heat pump was damaged during shingle installation. Screens on the front windows were caulked in... 2 years later, I still haven't gotten my screens back. Recently, had my house powerwashed, and found out the reason why rain was hitting the deck so hard was a covering on the gutter that was stopping the rain from going into the gutters. When I asked to have it removed, it was very difficult to do because it was heavily caulked. I called numerous times to get the work done properly.....still waiting for my screens.

Description of Work
siding and gutters

Category gutter repair,siding

Work Completed On 01/04/2019

06/29/2021

Kitty S.

Service went very well, they did an excellent job. They made the service with Profesionalism and efficieny. They are also done in the right time with attentiveness and care. I appreciate the process because they done it with courtesy and efficiency. Service is fanstastic. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They replace the roof.

Work Completed On 05/29/2021

06/08/2021

Mary H.

They were excellent. They're very accommodating. They'll tell you everything to expect.

Description of Work
Repair the siding

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

04/22/2021

Phyllis B.

On January 26, 2021, we submitted a negative review against Unicorp - complaining about the loose siding and our displeasure with the completed product. Upon seeing our review, we were immediately contacted by Unicorp. Subsequent to that review, Unicorp returned to our home and made good on their work product. The vice president of Unicorp personally came to our home to see and discuss our dissatisfaction. They understood our unusual case and proceeded to follow through with providing, to our satisfaction, what we desired to resolve the problem. Admittedly, we failed to follow-up and contact Unicorp to discuss our displeasure and a resolution to satisfy us. In the future, we know we can contact them anytime for possible repairs or adjustments. Unicorp is truly a "top notch" company!

Description of Work
Siding installation, install new facia boards and soffits.

Work Completed On 09/07/2020

02/08/2021

Tara C.

From the quote to the completion of the installation, we were very happy that we chose Unicorp. We did a full (28 windows) window replacement and 1 exterior and storm door replacement. The windows are the Prodigy by Uncorp windows and they are beautiful and well-made, and the price was more than competitive with the other quotes we received. Our house is 100 years old and still had the original windows, so it was a very challenging and lengthy installation, but their installer did an excellent and very thorough job. We plan on using Unicorp again in the future when we replace our remaining exterior doors.

Description of Work
Full window and 1 door replacement

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

02/05/2021

Anne R.

Wonderfully! With this house I've learned to expect surprises every time anyone looks below the surface, but the Unicorp crew took everything in stride. Clearly they had experience with these old houses that don't have a single right-angle in them, and the result is beautiful. They consulted me at every step along the way, and explained what they were doing for each little complication in plain English. I've worked with them before, they've done roof replacement on my mom's house, and I would choose them again. I would and have enthusiastically recommended them to friends and family.

Description of Work
The old aluminum siding on my 160-yr old log house needed replacing.

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

02/05/2021

Todd R.

new siding, new gutters, leaf relief, new front and side door

Description of Work
My wife and I can’t say enough good things about Brian and the entire team at Unicorp Home Energy Services. From the initial time we met with Brian to discuss our needs, to going over the installation process with Megan, the entire process was stress free. There was not a single question that went unanswered. When we were initially going over options for our new siding, we were presented with options, samples, and a extensive portfolio of previous jobs. During installation, the entire crew was extremely courteous. The install team, that knew we had two young boys (3 and 5) even offered to take their lunch break when they knew our boys would be napping. Throughout the install, Brian or members of his management team would periodically stop by to make sure our expectations were being met. When installation was finished, there was literally no trace, aside from our new siding, that a crew was ever even there. We get compliments on a weekly basis about the transformation of our home. If you need siding, doors, windows, or roofing, do yourself and your family a favor and trust the team at Unicorp.

Category roofing,siding,replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

02/03/2021

Michele L.

We had an excellent experience each of the several times we have used Unicorp. The pricing was competitive, and the workmanship superior. Very professional crew, always on time and attentive, leaving the work area clean on a daily basis.

Description of Work
I have had windows and roof replacement over several properties.

Category contractors,roofing,replacement windows

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

Replacement Windows, Siding, Hardie Plank, Roofing . Window replacement requires a minimum of 7 windows being replaced.

- We do not offer REPAIR services for work that wasn't originally installed by us - We do not do flat roofing including torch down or any other type of rubber roofing - We do not do Storm Window installation. -

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available