Suma Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, LLC

Founded 2003 •

9302 Limestone Pl

College Park, MD 20740

Finding the right plumbing company can be a struggle sometimes. Suma Plumbing and Drain Cleaning offers quick, reliable service you can trust. We are dedicated to helping you when you need it the most and we leave all of our jobs tidy and clean....

water heaters (4)drain cleaning (23)plumbers (19)sewer cleaning (5)drain pipe installation (4)well & water pump repair (1)

06/02/2021

Showed up on time, worked fast, very professional.

Description of Work
Water Heaters

Work Completed On 06/02/2021

05/22/2021

They punctual, overcame unforeseen challenges and were able to complete the job within reasonable amount of time.

Description of Work
Water Heaters Replacement

Work Completed On 05/23/2021

04/29/2021

Very pleasant, responsive and quick!

Description of Work
Water Heaters

Work Completed On 04/29/2021

04/27/2021

Suma plumbing did a spectacular job. The price was fair, the work was good and they were professional and fast. I would recommend their services to anyone.

Description of Work
Replace waste stack and replace galvanized steel pipe. Added two outdoor spigots.

Category sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 04/27/2021

02/10/2021

LAL came on time, solved the problem, and gave us good suggestions. Now, we have their tag on frige.

Description of Work
Drain Cleaning

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

01/25/2021

Everything went well. Lal did a excellent job. He told me he could come to my house between 4-5pm and he got there at 5pm on the dot. He looked at my sump pump and showed me that whoever put in the previous sump pump did not do a good job. He told me he could work on it the same day, if I wanted. He quoted the price and said he was ready to go to work. In less than an hour, he had replaced my old ...

Description of Work
I wanted my sump pump replaced.

Category wells

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

01/07/2021

Mr. Mawia responded promptly (within minutes) to our request. We scheduled his services for between 8:00 - 9:00 am the following morning. He was punctual, arriving at exactly 8:00 am. He was able to promptly diagnose the issue and effect correction immediately. His charge for this work was very reasonable. While on-site, Mr. Mawia also noticed a couple of areas of concern and offered reasonable es...

Description of Work
Drain Cleaning

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

12/03/2020

Suma took my call and came out the same day. He was prompt, did good work, followed safe COVID practices, and cleaned up after he was done. He was very helpful in pointing out some of the issues the system had (it was a "new to us" house) and how we could help prevent the problem from happening again. Also, he has a really cool beard. I hope I don't have another problem but am calling Suma if I do...

Description of Work
My double sink and disposal were clogged

Category drain pipe,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

11/20/2020

From the moment the plumber start working was almost evident lack of common sense mesures. Prepare a bucket just in case, bring inside towels, cut the water supply. After that whole experience was not something that I will call done by a profesional. Very amateur work for a $480 charge for installing a kitchen faucet.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 11/22/2020

11/17/2020

Service was performed professionally in short time.

Description of Work
Cleaning of the Main drain/sewer pipe

Category sewer cleaning