Righttime Plumbing And Drain, LLC

Maryland
Maryland: General

9250 Limestone Pl

College Park, MD 20740

We have the experience and dedication to assist with all of your plumbing services and repairs. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! We now offer mainline camera inspections! Call today to schedule your inspection. ...

plumbers (19)drain cleaning (3)drain pipe installation (3)well & water pump repair (2)gas leak repair (1)

10/14/2021

He came three hours late, so I had to wait around all day. He was very polite, professional, and helpful. He fixed the toilet for $250, which was a bit high, and later said that the senior discount was already included. But he worked on the toilet seat and shower adjustment at no extra charge, so overall, I got good value. The toilet works really well now.

Description of Work
fix toilet, replace toilet seat, adjust shower control

Work Completed On 10/14/2021

03/25/2021

Rema was prompt and knowledgeable and offered a fair price. He explained everything he was seeing and what he proposed to do. The work was completed same day with no issues. Problem solved. We will have him back for a bigger job we have waiting.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

03/01/2021

He clean and professional, he went straight to work and answered all my questions, I would definitely use this company again especially the tech that did my work.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

01/22/2021

He was very professional and respectful of my home. He had the equipment and parts on hand to do the job and completed the work the same day. I will be calling Right time for my plumbing issues, because I liked that he had a stocked truck and came prepared to work.

Description of Work
Tow Bathroom Faucets Replaced. A Sump pump and Main Sewer Line Repair and a sink Drain Pop Up Replaced.

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

01/06/2021

The plumber was about an hour late but the service was very good and the plumber worked quickly to get the job done.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

11/09/2020

Rema (owner/tech) dug up old drain pipe and replaced it with new drain pipe. Tracked mud inside of basement and dirty the basement walls inside. The new drain pipe does not drain the water, so the water is entering the basement . Called Rema to fix the problem and and he decline.

Description of Work
Installed new exterior basement drain pipe

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

Review for Righttime Plumbing And Drain, LLC - 9250 Limestone Pl, College Park, MD - 39012195

Client owes me $200. I asked him to finish payment before I come back to work furthermore on his basement, but he refused. Hence, why I did not agree on coming back. I have been a hardworking plumber for over 20years, I know what I am doing. He is simply a bad customer. I wish you nothing but the best and goodluck to whichever other plumber comes your way. God bless.

10/09/2020

Very well, lm proud to say that the work that gentleman did, his name is mr. Raymond was impeccable, mr. Raymond left us his number , said if anything goes wrong to give him a call, yes I certainly will with pride and assurrance.

Description of Work
Plumbing, and drain cleaning through the whole house

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

10/07/2020

The services were great. He came out on Sunday to do work. Didn't take long to drain and replace sump pump. I I would recommend this company for plumbing work.

Description of Work
sump pump replaced

Category wells

Work Completed On 09/27/2020

08/11/2020

I needed my laundry sink pipe cleared. It was causing water to renter my home The tech made sure the drain was cleared before he left, with fast service!

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

08/07/2020

Excellent work. Neat as well. I was more impressed by the fact he did not have to leave to purchase materials. He had everything for the job on his truck. Very pleasant and professional. Thank you Rema

Description of Work
Replace pipes and garbage disposal. Snaked the line. Installed faucet and repair a valve

Category plumbing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 08/07/2020

Review for Righttime Plumbing And Drain, LLC - 9250 Limestone Pl, College Park, MD - 38782127

Plumbing services and repairs, drain cleaning, sewer cleaning, water heaters, wells and pumps, mainline camera inspections

Check, Financing