Long Distance Moving

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Petrolino Moves

Founded 2019 •

Rhode Island Ave

College Park, MD 20740

We are a family-owned and operated company specializing in Local and Long Distance Moves. After hearing our customers previous moving horror stories, we made it our mission to be transparent, honest and competent. In doing so, we have been able to build life long relationships with our clients. We will never pawn our loads to another company and we only offer “Straight Delivery” on all our Long Distance Moves. The team at your origin address will always be the same at your relocation address. Our work and our dedication to people has earned us 5-Star reviews on Google, Yelp and Angie’s list! ...

Projects

NYC project
NYC

movers

202110001

09/20/2021

Sharon K.

They were fantastic! Where other movers might have just put stuff in the container as fast as possible, to get the job done, Petrolino's crew took their time, and found the right spot for everything, getting much more in it than I had expected 9I have too much stuff!). Definitely using them again.

Description of Work
Household good moved into a PackRat storage container.

Category house cleaning

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to help you with the second faze of your move soon as well. Many blessings! -David

08/29/2021

Jonathan S.

It went amazing. Marlon and crew gave accurate notification through text when they would arrive and they were able to finish in under the estimate. They were very careful and put items exactly where I needed. I also want to point out I had two additional items I forgot I needed to move and they did it without any hassle. Well worth it and five stars.

Description of Work
I need a local move 17 miles away from a house to an Apaetment

Category moving companies

[Member Name Removed], It is always a pleasure to do what we do best. I also appreciate the personal call and for your referral’s to you friends and loved ones. Thanks again. Cordially, -David

08/07/2021

Yesenia S.

the move went great. it was a very stress free experience. the process was smooth & fast!

Description of Work
Moving

Category moving companies

[Member Name Removed], We appreciate the feedback. Congratulations on being in your last Semester in college. Looking forward to seeing excel as a nurse. -David

07/28/2021

Amy D.

It went very well from beginning to end.

Description of Work
Moving, storage & Goodwill item.

06/29/2021

Rivani S.

It was a difficult moving job, as I was moving to a 4th floor walk up in Manhanttan and had a lot of things including some heavy pieces. The guys were wonderful! Patient and never lost the good energy. Would recommend them to anyone!!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Description of Work
Interstate Move

Category moving companies

[Member Name Removed], You were great. We appreciate the lunch and cheering us on! It was a wonderful experience! Respectfully and Cordially, -David

06/28/2021

Deena A.

Everything went very smoothly. Marlon and his team were on time, hard-working and extremely respectful and pleasant. Would not hesitate to hire them again!

Description of Work
Local Move

Category moving companies

Thank you so much for those kind words [Member Name Removed]. It was an honor serving! -David

06/06/2021

Jessica T.

My experience with Petrolino Moves was great! They were very flexible on the day of my move. Amongst moving furniture, they dismounted my 2TVs, took apart my king sized bed and assembled it again at my new home. I would hire this company again!

Description of Work
Local Move

Category moving companies

Thank you so much for your kind words [Member Name Removed]. Here to serve. -David

05/29/2021

Michael C.

This was the smoothest, least stressful move I’ve ever experienced. These gentleman worked like a well oiled machine. Thank you Lester, Joshua, Luis and David! I hope I don’t move again anytime soon, but I would definitely use your services again

Description of Work
Moving

Category moving companies

[Member Name Removed], You were very great in having your home ready for us upon arrival. We are very much appreciate the opportunity to be of help and are flattered with your choice of words. Thanks again. -Respectfully and Cordially, -David

05/28/2021

GLEN K.

Very well. Courteous and highly efficient staff.

Description of Work
Moving Companies

05/26/2021

Christopher M.

Excellent expérience! Marlon, Rene, Joshua, Lester were top notch! Very hard working and very gentil with our household goods! Would definitely recommend those guys to anyone in need of moving services!

Description of Work
Packing and Moving

Category moving companies

[Member Name Removed], It was great having the opportunity to make a painstaking process so simple. Thanks again [Member Name Removed], the guys also say thank you for mentioning them. 👌🏼 Respectfully and Cordially, -David

11/23/2020

Jose C.

Would definitely recommend this company price was good and they did a great job with all my items nothing was damaged, guys were very professional from beginning of the move to the end

Description of Work
Moving

11/23/2020

Marlon J.

Best company ive ever used price was fair and did not change after it was given like most companies have done in the past to me. Guys were great workers very professional mask on and even had gloves on, would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a stress free move

Description of Work
Moving

11/21/2020

Katie (yelp) T.

The guys were very professional and fast. They wrapped all my furniture and breakables with great detail so I was confident my items were safe. Moving is stressful, but they made it easier. It was a great experience - I highly recommend them .

Description of Work
Interstate Move to Chicago

Category moving companies

[Member Name Removed], We appreciate you so much. Thanks for the tip and accommodating with the elevator being reserved. You made it smooth to for us as well. -David

11/19/2020

Carlos L.

They were friendly, careful, and efficient.

Description of Work
N/A

Category moving companies

We appreciate your Feedback [Member Name Removed], Thanks Again!

11/19/2020

Ali P.

Very good, on time and good customer services

Description of Work
N/A

Category moving companies

Hey there [Member Name Removed], hope all is well with you Sir. We just noticed a 3-star review from work performed this month. We actually had the privilege of working with you last year not this month, was the recent post a mistake? Was it a post for last year, if so let me know why you felt 3-stars is what the team provided. Respectfully and Cordially, -David

Kevin C.

The guys did an amazing job, they were on time and they were quick and took care of my furniture, no damages at all, will definitely hire them for my next move

Description of Work
Moving

Category moving companies

Appreciate that [Member Name Removed], thanks for the opportunity!

Jackie G.

I would like to thank Petrolino Moves for making an otherwise stressful situation an easy transition. Marlon was very helpful and proffesional. I highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Moving

Category moving companies

[Member Name Removed], We appreciate the consideration and going for choosing our team. -David

Vicki L.

Start to finish- they were TOP NOTCH, from owner to moving guys! I have used other companies in past and PETROLINO was hands down SUPERIOR. Owner was very responsive, professional and a pleasure to work with. The movers were excellent in handling my property, kind , fast and accommodating . I would recommend PETROLINO without reservation!!!! Do not use any other company!

Description of Work
They moved me from Virginia to Tennessee

Category moving companies

I appreciate Mrs. [Member Name Removed]!!! Thanks again for being great! Respectfully and Cordially, -David

11/10/2020

Sheilia H.

The entire process from beginning to end surpassed my highest expectations. I’m very particular about most things. The process of acquiring a quote, making several adjustments and finalize the move date and delivery was SUPERIOR. I highly recommend the professionalism of the Owner and the Crew. They are more than capable of a local or long distance move.

Description of Work
Moving and Packing

Category moving companies

I very much appreciate your Feedback Ms. [Member Name Removed]. Here to serve!!

11/09/2020

Marco(moving.com) M.

It went well! Very organized and fast. Cost effective in comparison to other companies. I would certainly use them again

Description of Work
Moving

Category moving companies

We appreciate the feedback [Member Name Removed], here to serve!

11/09/2020

Marlaina D.

These men were great! They handled all my belongings with care and were very professional. They answered all my questions and concerns with certainty. Very happy with their service and would recommend them to anybody. 11/10 for going above and beyond.

Description of Work
Moving

Category moving companies

Your kind words were very much Appreciated [Member Name Removed], Muchas Gracias! ☺️