George D Burroughs & Sons Plumbing

With Angi since August 2012

Suma Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, LLC

Finding the right plumbing company can be a struggle sometimes. Suma Plumbing and Drain Cleaning offers quick, reliable service you can trust. We are dedicated to helping you when you need it the most and we leave all of our jobs tidy and clean.

Offers by Suma Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, LLC on Angi
Jiffy Plumbing & Heating, Inc.

Welcome to Jiffy Plumbing, Heating and Cooling. Our Company has been providing professional home services as well as commercial services, including Plumbing, Heating and Cooling services throughout the Metropolitan Washington, DC Area, Baltimore and Frederick areas, Southern Maryland and Northern Virginia since 2000. Jiffy also specializes in gas logs, inserts, stoves and fireplaces as well as geothermal HVAC systems and home remodels. Our professional plumbers and HVAC technicians have extensive training and an average of six years with Jiffy. We are committed to exceptional service and we are happy to help educate our customers regarding plumbing, heating, air conditioning, fireplaces and solar and geothermal systems. Jiffy has a fireplace, insert and gas log showroom at its Hyattsville shop and customers are welcome and encouraged to come visit. For reliable service from a professional plumbing heating and cooling company 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, call Jiffy Plumbing, Heating and Cooling toll free at (877)860-2001 or at (301) 277-9111. 60-70 employees, licensed throughout MD, NOVA and DC. Financing and utility company rebates available.

Stang Plumbing

10 Employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job itself. Service Fees Apply for certain equipment. Extra charge applies for after hours and weekend services.

06/18/2015

05/30/2014

Description of Work
Re routed sink drain and installed sink

05/02/2014

They are great. They are always very helpful and knowledgable.

Description of Work
They have been my plumbers for a while. They came out yesterday to check into some water issues related to the recent storms in my area.

09/10/2013

They were my plumbers for more than 16 years. The three brothers who run the company were highly professional and knowledgeable, and they always did excellent work. The water heater project was no exception. Ultimately, I would recommend them to anyone looking for a plumber.

Description of Work
They changed my water heater which was a huge task.

Category water heater repair

08/28/2012

They come when I call, and I get a response within 24 hours. If it's a real emergency, they come very quickly. They always solve the problem, are not intrusive, and very professional. They also have worked for my mother, and were very sweet to her. They are also very trustworthy. All of the billing has been very reasonable to me.

Description of Work
I have a low basement, and they installed a pump to help distribute water.