DAY & NIGHT PLUMBER LLC

Founded 2020 •

Awards & Badges

PO Box 539

College Park, MD 20740

We have 19+ years of plumbing experience to service in residential clients. We are drain cleaning specialists. We have extensive experience performing repairs on different piping systems, snaking drains, fixing leaks, and installing pipes and water heaters. We provide free estimate. ...

Resposiveness

plumbers (35)water heaters (9)drain cleaning (7)drain pipe installation (4)sewer cleaning (2)well & water pump repair (2)water softeners (2)gas leak repair (1)septic tank service (1)

04/12/2021

The team was very responsive and helpful from the point of making the appointment through the service call. They worked with my changing schedule. The work was efficient, complete, and exactly what was needed--no more or less. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Valve replacement in a laundry room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2021

04/06/2021

Very Good! Arrived same day to assess project needs. Returned next day to install new water heater. Very satisfied with work ethics and clean-up. Would definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Heaters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2021

03/31/2021

Fantastic! They are my go to plumbing company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Heaters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2021

03/17/2021

Very knowledgeable and fairly priced. Prompt service and the work was done well. Yes, I would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2021

03/15/2021

They arrived very quickly assessed what work needed to be done and completed the job without a hitch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2021

03/11/2021

Ngura was very thorough in diagnosing and explaining the problem and how to fix it. He arrived within an hour of my call for service, and stayed all day until he finished the job. I would definitely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2021

02/24/2021

I revoke my previous F rating. The owner, Lal Bo, made a house call to apologize and explain the situation. Lal Marin was the plumber who did not show twice. Although my plumbing problems were fixed by a different company, I will reach out to Day & Night next time I have a problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing and water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We want you to feel comfortable sharing food or bad newswoth us. I am so sorry that your experience with us fell short of expectations. I also eant to thank you for giving us a chance to make things right. We’re using your feedback to make some important changes. Thank you San San

02/01/2021

I emailed Day and Night Plumber after my old water heater started shooting water out the front panel and within 10 minutes I got a phone call from them with an appointment for an estimate with Marin. The quote was very reasonable and after I supplied the Hybrid Water Heater, Marin was able to come install it on Sunday. He was extremely knowledgeable, efficient, and hard working. He finished everyt...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hybrid Water Heater Installation

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2021

12/27/2020

Marin the tech was great he was friendly and took his time to explain what happen with my water heater and how I could prevent the problem from happening again. I would differently ask for him again to service my water heater. Thank you Marin!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Heaters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2020

12/23/2020

Lal was solution oriented, courteous and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sump pump drainage

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2020

Drain cleaning, hot water heater, toilet, sump pump, garbage disposal, plumbing installation and replacement, repairing and remodeling

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal