DAY & NIGHT PLUMBER LLC

Founded 2020 •

PO Box 539

College Park, MD 20740

Our all technicians are trained very well about Covid-19 in order to give a service carefully to all our clients.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

We have 19+ years of plumbing experience to service in residential clients. We are drain cleaning specialists. We have extensive experience performing repairs on different piping systems, snaking drains, fixing leaks, and installing pipes and water heaters. We provide free estimate. ...

plumbers (49)water heaters (12)drain cleaning (8)sewer cleaning (5)drain pipe installation (5)well & water pump repair (2)water softeners (2)gas leak repair (1)septic tank service (1)

10/18/2021

Great experience with Tawn from Day & Night Plumber! He arrived on time, wore a mask, was friendly and professional, and quickly replaced our broken garbage disposal. Day & Night Plumber was even offering a fantastic deal on garbage disposal replacement so Tawn came prepared with the new disposal and the cost was far less than I had anticipated. I'm happy with the work and plan to use the company ...

Description of Work
Garbage disposal replacement

Work Completed On 10/18/2021

10/18/2021

I could not be happier with Day & Night's plumbing service. Within minutes of completing Angi's intake form, I received a phone call from Day & Night and we arranged a home visit for the same afternoon. Day & Night's Ngura Sailo arrived a few minutes early (awesome!), was friendly, respectful and COVID-safe (e.g., remained masked during entire visit). I had a toilet that wasn't flushing properly a...

Description of Work
Toilet Replacement & Leak Repair

Work Completed On 10/18/2021

08/31/2021

They were the first to contact me, upon my request fake quotes. The technician was friendly, personable and professional. He explained all charges, and reviewed the warranty with me, Will definitely call them first, if I’m ever in need of plumbing services.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 08/31/2021

08/17/2021

We needed a water heater replacement due to a leak in our existing unit. The company came out promptly after our phone call, provided an estimate, and came back first thing the next morning with a new water heater to install. The owner and staff were patient in answering any questions that we had and did an amazing job cleaning up after they were finished with installation. They went above and bey...

Description of Work
Water Heater Replacement

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 08/16/2021

08/11/2021

I called Day & Night Plumber again because I had a good experience with their plumber Lal last time. His brother Saul(?) came this time to replace the toilet. As the brother, he explained everything in detail and did the job carefully. There was a little communication problem at the beginning. I called in for a toilet replacement two days earlier and instructed them to come with a specific toilet ...

Description of Work
replacing a toilet

Work Completed On 08/11/2021

08/10/2021

Great service and solved the issue for a clogged sewer drain. They came the same night within 30 min. Will definitely call them again if needed.

Description of Work
Sewer Cleaning

Category sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 08/10/2021

08/09/2021

They contacted me right away and had a plumber out in just a few hours (and it wasn’t an emergency repair!). Tawn was very kind and professional and repaired the toilet quickly. Very happy with Day and Night Plumber and I’ve already scheduled an appt. with them for more work!

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 08/09/2021

07/22/2021

The service from day and night plumbing was amazing! Mr. Lalbo was very attentive to my needs, explained everything he was going to do, and they did all their work in the same day and in a timely manner. I would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Standpipe replacement, sewer draining, and additional pipe replacement

Category plumbing,drain pipe,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 07/22/2021

07/17/2021

They were able to come the morning after I called. They arrived on time and the work was done very well. I would recommend them and will use them again

Description of Work
We had a broken drain pipe and needed new fixtures installed in the powder room

Work Completed On 07/17/2021

07/15/2021

Ngura was very professional and knowledgeable. Will definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

Drain cleaning, hot water heater, toilet, sump pump, garbage disposal, plumbing installation and replacement, repairing and remodeling

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal