F&M Contractors

Founded 1979 • With Angi since September 2005

156 Church Ln

Cockeysville, MD 21030

Concrete & Asphalt Driveway Replacement, Resurfacing of Asphalt, Sealcoating Asphalt No travel charges. Award winning. Additional contact names - Lisa DiNatale.- We only replace steps, sidewalks and porches in combinations with concrete driveways or patios. Note: concrete orders have a minimum, sorry for the inconvenience...

12/30/2020

Robert H.

I informed the company that the driveway had to look exactly the same, per HOA rules. The company stamped the driveway with their logo. I saw the logo a couple hours after they left. I called them and asked them to repair it and they refused. I was also disappointed that the workers shoved all the trash they generated in the trenches they dug next to the driveway and then buried it.

Description of Work
Driveway replacement

Category concrete repair

10/09/2019

Jules K.

requested a quote close to 2 weeks ago and never heard from them

Description of Work
driveway sealcoat and repair

Category driveway pavers

03/26/2018

Bill P.

Great start to finish. T.J. responded right to my inquiry about starting up on a year old quote. I had additional considerations for the work and he checked out and priced it in just a day or so and forwarded a contract quickly. We set up the work and his guys were here on the button of the time expected. The crew and foreman Mike were cracker-jack. Mike explained the process and answered any questions we had. The owner stopped b twice during the work. Then @ 5:30 pm I saw that a loose dog had made his way across the new concrete and left paw prints in it. I reached Andy and someone was out 1st thing next day and did a really super repair. every bit of the process with these guys was as good an experience as I could have imagined. Andy and T.J. Both came back to review the job I'd give 'em 6 stars

Description of Work
New driveway

01/25/2018

Wayne H.

It went as well as expected. Some minor problems, but we worked through them. It is more important to me how a company responds to challenges, than my experience with them when there are no obstacles to deal with. Everyone looks good when the sailing is smooth.

Description of Work
Replace and widen concrete driveway in Columbia, MD

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

Thanks for your review. We appreciate the work and the opportunity to serve you. Andy Marcantoni President

11/13/2017

Maria Y.

The estimator, Dennis accommodated my scheduling requests, and changes in the contract, he was there as well, when the resurfacing started. My driveway needed a specific piece of machinery; so they used their subcontractor, which was excellent too. F&M came back 3 days later, backfilled, mulch, and seeded the bare spots, then a rep came by to check on the finished project. I love the look of my driveway now and would recommend F&M to friends and family!

Description of Work
Resurfaced driveway

10/25/2017

JoEllen C.

The communication throughout the process was excellent; they showed up exactly when they said they would and did an outstanding job removing and replacing our driveway and cleaning up after the work was completed. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
We had our old concrete driveway removed and a new one installed

Category concrete driveways

Thank you for taking the time to review our work. I am so glad we met your expectations.

10/19/2017

MICHAEL J.

They met expectations and delivered a high quality product. Very responsive and easy to work with. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Concrete driveway and sidewalk replacement.

Category concrete driveways

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed], enjoy your new driveway and sidewalk!

09/25/2017

Darrell S.

As far as price, the quotes were competitive with each other and I have no way of knowing the possible spread in bids. My decision was based on contract terms not being open-ended. Totally satisfed with the firm's work, clean up afterward, and would highly recommend F&M.

Description of Work
Asphalt paving of a long driveway and parking pad.

Category driveway pavers

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure to work with you!

09/07/2017

Pat M.

They did a great job! They were professional, on time and I would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
I hired them to replace and pour a new concrete driveway.

06/29/2017

wainford L.

Quoted a price of forty five thousand dollars ( $45,000) as the going rate for a driveway 75feetx10 feet.

Description of Work
drive way paving

Category concrete driveways

That is absolutely false, I am sorry if you misunderstood. The amount quoted was $4,500 NOT $45,000 I have the written note from that conversation. I am really upset at this false statement and false misrepresentation.

Leonard's Landscaping LLC

With over 15 years of experience, we offer quality services at reasonable prices. Landscape design and installation. Weeding and mulching landscape beds. Trimming small trees, hedges and shrubs. Removing unwanted, dead or damaged trees. Planting shrubs, flowers and trees. Pavers, patios, walkways and planters! Honest, reliable, and talented.

All County Paving LLC

From concept to completion we provide all your asphalt needs. We Provide Spring Specials with 20% off. All county paving provides over 15 years of world class professional paving experience.We handle all aspects of your paving needs,We offer quality work at affordable prices.We are a company big enough to serve you ,and small enough to care.Here at all county paving we are a very competitive company,We can meet or beat most prices.Please call today an let know how we can complete your asphalt needs and exceed your expectations.Have A Licensed Contractor Do Your Work. M.H.I.C.# 105858 Commercial & Residential. Alternate Contact: Becky Nichols

Offers by All County Paving LLC on Angi
    Solid Brick Contracting LLC

Solid Brick Contracting, LLC offers design and installation of landscaping and hardscaping. We have been working in the landscaping and hardscaping business for over 9 years with a goal to establish a good relationship with all of our clients. Let us help you transform your backyard into a beautiful outdoor living space with a beautiful paver patio or landscaping. Our services include paver driveways, walkways, patios, outdoor kitchens, retaining walls, fire pits, fireplaces, all brick work and landscaping services.

Concrete Driveway Replacement, Carports, Patio's & Footers. Asphalt Driveway Replacement, Asphalt Resurfacing, Asphalt Sealcoating & Repair, Pavers & Stonework, flagstone, patio, walkways, retaining walls, driveways & outdoor fireplaces

Concrete mud-jacking, concrete repair